Thanks to Andy and his log cult Sup Forums admin deactivated the ability to post images in theads

Thanks to Andy and his log cult Sup Forums admin deactivated the ability to post images in theads.

I told you the amount of Andy log shitposting will bring Sup Forums down

bump

There is no logcult. Some newfags upload 1 or 2 pics and nothing else. Logposter was banned yday and there has been no thread getting bumped. He can't into captchas since he is mentally ill and poor so he cant afford Sup Forums pass on the reg. Stop crying there won't be anymore logposting like before and it will die out.

LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG

slow af
logposter would be ashamed
>we wuz army
>we wuz kingz

Log loser works for the site to increase clicks. Ignore him. Everything inflammatory that gets posted is him or someone else trying to get the click count up to provide the data to advertisers.

nice theory friendo. sb needs to investigate

Proof?

this is a general strategy to drive metrics of a website/webapp up.

I post it everyday too

That's not true it's just people spamming it mostly for your angry reactions

Proof?

ok man you convinced me

how do you want me to get hold of the Sup Forums admin dashboard? do you think I'm a hacker?

No, I think you posted something as fact with enough authority to back it up. Let's see it

give me access to Sup Forums servers and I'll show you the metrics. you'll see an engagement spike since the logposting started

If you don't have proof then don't post claims.

Bump