You YLYL You Lose thread: YLYL Edition

You YLYL You Lose thread: YLYL Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNF2obHWHC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You you laugh you lose you lose thread : you laugh you lose edition.

Are you fucking retarded?

Joke
(You)

>are you fucking retarded?

Are you not?

/thread

Sup Forums has gone to the dogs, not even YLYL threads are funny anymore. have some gud shit to make it better

Not the same girl. White boy propaganda

Both the images are shop

I think tide pods and clorax are more disturbing

always just to make sure that your dog dies when eating it

b-e-a-utiful

Once you go black, you get the eye.

They make cleaning products, there is no reason to test on animals

Kangaroo puppies

I don't think you understand how animal testing works. They do test cleaning products on animals, they pour that shit in to their eyes and make them ingest huge amounts of it to see how corrosive and poisonous it is.

Fuck off is that real?

shut up faggot . it's funny .

almost lost , OP .
ignore this piece of shit .

Oh yeah? GLAD makes trash bags. The fuck? Do they have to live up to a certain standard of being able to suffocate the fuck out of a living thing if stretched over it's face?

bullshit, i just lost to this and

Newfaggot

nice pic retard

Just stupid, that was an old myth to keep children from blocking the view

Meant to post this size

i used to poast on \b\ back when it was cool AMA

>defending VR

But user, if the screen is close enough to your eyes you can pretend a failing reality isn't real.

Employee at Off! Bug Spray here. Can confirm that the company tests products on mosquitos to see if it repels them. If mosquitos are attracted by the bug spray, that's when we know the chemistry department needs to go back to the lab and alter the formula.

God Damn it, that's something I'd rather not know

Actually come to think of it I see another one. Purina tests on animals...it makes pet food. Hmm.

hehe ret look liek benis.

Moar popeye r34

Balloon probably taken more skill and imagination, I bet the torch girl was majorly guided by her dad

ya, fuck mosquitoes i'd rip their legs off with tweezers and break their little mouth with them still living if i could

How the fuck did that guy grow that much taller tho?

>Once you go black, you get the eye.

what the fuck. was that meant to be funny? you must be 10 years old or severely autistic

no that was actually kinda funny

make a batch of the attractant and donate it to the Red Cross or something kek

Is that david turpin as a child on the bottom?

>torch girl was majorly guided by her dad

Who is also atheist, so if she was guided by him, then atheism still wins, because he taught her ingenious engineering skills, while the religitard girl's dad taught her carny tricks

>no that was actually kinda funny
no

>le offended edgelord

Employee at Purina here. Can confirm that company tests food products on animals by serving dog food to dogs. If the dogs don't eat the food, then we know the chemistry department needs to go back to the lab and alter the formula so that dogs will eat it.

not armor all and rogaine?

Probably true, but what a cunt claiming to invent that torch

there's nothing to be offended by. it's just not funny

Dunno if you really are an employee, but you need to make dog food that's cat food flavored

It's crazy to think Purina tests on dogs.

Barbaric.

It's funny because we're all equal but for some mysterious reason, interracial relationships often end up with physical abuse.
It's frequent but not as often as in lesbian relationships.
Equality is fun.

Sup Forums is filled with shitposting, bad threads, ect...but at least we are no where near as pathetic as /fit/.

>5 star rep

holy shit that's awesome

could you please scan the drawings and put them up in here?

Funny thing is it 100% looks like some BS that came from Sup Forums

uh yeah i know what he was going for, but it was not funny. idk what planet you are from

tfw no little girl to color memes with

I don't know why you're here if you're so easily offended.
Perhaps you'd like some adult healys and some chicken tendies to make you feel better?

Lost

i already said im not offended. there's nothing to be offended by. it's just not funny

>purina tests their products for animals on animals
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Employee at Raid! Roach Spray here. Can confirm that company tests insecticide products on animals by spraying roach spray on roaches. If the roaches don't die and instead develops acid-spraying glands while rapidly mutating to the size of a medium dog breed and kills a member of the janitorial staff, then we know the chemistry department needs to go back to the lab and alter the formula so that the roaches will die instead of more janitorial staff members.

I was in there.

Excuse me but why is the pregnant Xer in a wedding dress??? This perpetuates male dominance and is offensive to kikes everywhere

>If the roaches don't die and instead develops acid-spraying glands while rapidly mutating to the size of a medium dog breed and kills a member of the janitorial staff,

so you're in about 5th grade?

>getting this defensive over a shitty meme
shiggidydiggidy

I own a Rift, it's pretty fucking cool.

Purina make a massive range of chemical based detergents, shampoos and Flea and tick repellents. The animal testing people object to my Purina is where they burn out animals eyeballs with high concentrations of corrosive liquid, and give them internal bleeding and huge stomach ulcers by force feeding them shampoo.

No. The old myth stemmed from a bunch of old TVs leaking xrays directly under the TV, children are also better at focusing on things closer to them than adults so that's why a lot of kids used to sit close to the TV, because they can focus on it easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNF2obHWHC0

you should probably consider suicide

She deconstructed her whiteness by turning black and blue.