Titanic reboot

Imagine a reboot of Titanic in which the Titanic is a train that travels across the desert. Suddenly, the Titanic crashes into a gigantic Cactus that is in the middle of the train tracks and the train falls into an enormous lake of quicksand. The cast includes Leo DiCaprio of course.

Cactus is easily breakable. How would it take down a train?

Cause is gigantic cactus.

I like the idea of a massive train movie. Like a train that spans the length of several states.

FUND IT!!!

I mean, a really big one.

Why not a giant elephant? And the train falls off a bridge into a lake full of crocodiles so when they evacuate the women and children first they all get eaten. Then the wildebeest stampede kills Mufasa

FUND IT!!!!

That's for the sequel when the only survivor(Leo DiCaprio this time) finds a portal that leads to a parallel universe. The world is kinda the same but with little differences.

Continue pls.

maybe countries!!

Whoa!! Continue goddammit!

As long as the object breaking the train has a jewish name, as Iceberg, I'm ok with it.

three words: train , train tracks, ocean

Yeah. The names remain exactly the same. It's a reboot for Christ Sake!

It had a promising start...

What if the train hits a city like Varberg? Would that satisfy you? Imagine, a train ramming a fortress.

unironically most likely most Hollywood idea ever and therefore will probably be funded

That maybe for the second half of the sequel when Leo DiCaprio(again a survivor of the second catasthrophe) finds a another portal which leads to a parallel universe. Yes, he enters the portal cause que he likes the tickles that give you travelling through them. The world is kinda the same but with little differences.

That would explain why there would suddenly be a fortress on the train track, the two dimensions are colliding and objects are crossing over between dimensions, appearing out of nowhere.

Though, I don't get why the Titanic is still a train in these parallel universes.

What if it's trains on a ship?

Maybe, but I'm not Jim Cameron. My voice will never reach the producers that are waiting for this refreshing idea.

This leads to the mind-blowing plot-twist that explains reboots are prequels of the original.