What does an average couple from your country look like nowadays?

What does an average couple from your country look like nowadays?

In russia couples where a Man is from the Caucasus region and the girl is ethnic russia are getting extremely common. Many of them even love to show everyone from where they are and who submits to who.

That title on shirt of that Man says "Caucasian" (not caucasian as white but Caucasian as from the Caucasus region).
And the title on the shirt of the girl says "A girlfriend if the Man from Caucasus".
So many ethnic russian girls submit to Superior Caucasian Males.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ3eVNZmj5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>Superior Caucasian Males
We are superior indeed but who cares about this shit in 2k17?

how's the weather in israel btw

its a jew

I agree.

another one of your churka posts
HA! i know it!

you know what? that you're samefagging? we all know that.

but seriously i wish i wasn't an ethnic russian '"man'". we are objectively the ugliest '"men"' on earth (or at least among the ugliest), we are poor dumb, boring and have a ridiculously small cock on average. majority of us are hopeless alcoholics and losers. no wonder russian women abandoned us long ago. and we can not blame since we know we russian '"men'" are pathetic inferior losers.

thanks to Those Men who breed '"our'" women and can make them happy.

Wow my post about shizpohrenic troll got deleted and this thread wasn't. Janny is a churka.

that your just a butthurt churka, that explains a lot))

>wish i wasn't an ethnic russian '"man'"
Don't worry you're not

>be russian
>get churkad
le saviour of the hwyte race

Caucus people are fine as long as they don't look like inbred arabs, I mean with brown, not black hair and non-hook nose.

Couples here look normal, white ppl with white people. Some swarthier, some paler than snow.

>Caucus people are fine as long as they don't look like inbred arabs
>Caucus people that don't look like inbred arabs
No such thing

>the one on the left is actually cute
>hugs that nigger like her daddy bought him at the slave market

That's from Murica, right?

I thought that Ossetians and some Chechens are white, together with some non mixed Georgians.

in fact it does not explain anything no matter how much you samefagging.
you are just poorly trying to use the "no COUNTRYman..." argument.

being an ethnic russian "'man'" is truly suffering. literally everywhere we are considered trash and losers.
besides all i wrote here about us is true and you won't prove it to be wrong.

to be honest it's truly ridiculous how those nazis from Sup Forums who post here with a russian flag keep shilling about le saviours of white race while in reality we are cucked to the core.

can we just report this fucktard?

What a strange cuckhold fetish.

Why has no tale been written in Russia about the 19th century Caucasus Wars from the perspective of a Caucasian alpha male and how much he resents being gunned down by dozens of Russian betas crowching behind cover with superior weapons? Now that the Caucasians are taking over Russia, the truth deserves to be known.

In South Brazil's German enclaves these are the average couples.

If I make superior wild man from caucasus submit to me, will Russians fear and respect me?

If it's extremely common why don't you offer up some numbers. Because it is not extremely common and you're one of the mongrels who wishes it was.

Again provocation. This is a rare phenomenon. And some of these pictures do not look like Slavic girls. Some girls do not have enough Russian. Russians themselves do not appreciate their women. Why do Russian men often choose foreign women?

>implying they wont fucking murder you
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ3eVNZmj5M
chechen wedding traditions

Disgusting

>Russians themselves do not appreciate their women.
How the fuck is that even possible? Russian girls are extremely qt m8

He is lying. We do appreciate them.

>"Average couple in your cunt"
>posts pics of white women with non-white men

This thread again

>why don't you offer up some numbers
do you honestly think there are some statistics in russia about the ethnicity of those who date/marry each other?

you can find such cuople, but no, its not common

he is rather troooooouuuuling, not wanting it

Why do these Caucasians looks like they're from Iran or Armenia?

The chechens I've seen look similar to Bosnians and Serbians

So we get rid of the evil gene pool of prostitutes. They (Caucasians) become infected and degenerate.

There is a lot, you know nothing about Caucasian people's literature.

they must be dagestani or armenian, chechen are more diverse, some have white blood in them, some look like turks.