"White people, can we just not white people today?"

>"White people, can we just not white people today?"
Haven't watched NC in a while when did he become a faggot?

He's talking about embarrassing white parents who try to be "hip" I think

It was about white producers writing a black girl character as a stereotype (in 2003)

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

That's a parent thing, not a white parent thing.

He wants a black bull to fuck his landwhale wife, so he doesn't have to.

yes all white people are like that

and it's not like it's even an unbelievable stereotype either

>a black girl who acts kind of like a hoodrat
>WHOOOOA THAT NEVER HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE

The thing that annoys me the most is nowadays when you write any character that isn't white you suddenly have some form of duty to do right by that character's race and make them the best possible version they can be, it doesn't matter that natty hoes exist in real life, you can't write them like that anymore cos "dats racist!"

At least he included himself in the "white people" generalization, something sjws don't often do.

What pissed me off more is that this is a goddamned horror movie the seterotypes have always been part of them and this one is 13 years old, what a fucking retard

>makes a joke about bay and snyder being gay at the end

he's not full sjw yet

Man, David Pumpkins really let himself go

Say, what happened to Spoony? His twitter has been inactive for a month now. Same thing with his youtube. Has he finally fucked off from the internet?

>getting this angry over a youtuber

>when did he become a faggot?

He's always been a faggot.

Yeah, it's that stupid thing of holding history to today's standards, like when they say that historical figures were bad because they were racist, even though racism was the standard back then.

>#NotAllWhites!!!

lol sjw faggot

>I get angry, upset and offended by jokes about my race

Spotted the thin-skinned faggot

Why are you letting such a meaningless thing get your blood boiling? Don't you have other things to do

funny how you can only really read that post as mild annoyance, why are you trying so hard to make him sound like he's angry? You can disagree or dislike something enough to comment about it but not be totally obsessed by it.

nah people like that are usually obsessed with shit like that

Nice projection m80s.

can white people just like die already? ugh

He's always been a faggot.

does anyone complain about white people more than white people

/thread

/cuck

ayo when da white boys gonna fuck off where are we gonna leech ayo any idea?? china good or just move to england?

>all races are equal!
>but you have to be black to write blacks competently
Meanwhile Atlanta has every white male portrayed as retarded redneck racist archetype, and nobody bats an eye

black people

Black people. But by a small margin

Of course a Britbong would have made that comic.

"OI HONEY JUST LET AHMED AND HIS M8S RAPE YOU IT'S ALL JUST A BIT OF BANTER INNIT?!"

So you agree your NotAllMuslims hashtag is bullshit? Glad to know.

>that horrendous fucking outfit

He's raping David S. Pumpkins corpse.

Pretty much just this

Doug is the purest form of SJW because I'm sure he doesn't actually care about the way a black character talks. He literally just wants something to complain about, and threw in his "white people" "joke" because he thinks this is how he's supposed to feel.

i tired watching his video, jesus christ it was awful and skipped after 12 mins.

if you want a laugh just go look at the comments, pure, unfiltered autism

>UGH I HATE MY OWN RACE CAN I GET A WHAT-WHAT POW WOW FROM MY BLACK BULLS I HIRED IN THE AUDIENCE?!

what did he mean by this?

>whitewashes racism

underrated

Literally every white male in Georgia.
Bet you'd complain about how all the white males are racist stereotypes in the Sup Forums movie

>background is now blue
>he's taken the blue pill

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

He's always been one

Why does he worship Gravity Falls so much? I watched the show a few months ago and it was pretty mediocre.

>any other race in existence
>accusing whites of being "thin-skinned"

You have literal college majors dedicated to obsessing over how "oppressed" you are.

Because Gravity Falls is fucking excellent, what the fuck are you talking about

It's pretty amazing for a kids cartoon. I watched it with the kiddies and was pleasantly surprised. That and Mystery Inc.

Except it's a pretty accurate portrayal of how black women talk

This.

Liberals can never make up their fucking minds.

It's an entire philosophy based off of contradictions.

>Every race is equal!
>But diversity is inherently better than non-diversity, because the races aren't equal apparently!

>white producers
how many times will these people cover up their antisemitism with anti-white rhetoric?

>UURGH FUCKING CAPITALISM! FUCK BANKERS AND CORPORATE MEDIA!

Gravity Falls is probably the only cartoon I've enjoyed in about fifteen years. I mean I am an adult so that's okay and all because cartoons are made for children, but him liking it is probably the only thing he has ever gotten right in his entire life.

nah that's pretty basic numale shit where any representation of manly dudes or masculine form receives a nervous "lol these macho guys are so gay"

Freddy vs. Jason is one of the worst movies ever created

know that guy who keeps spamming about how the Harry Potter movies are shit? Freddy vs. Jason is 100x worse

and the same can be said of every movie that NC reviews

NC's whole schtick is to "review" movies that are so awful that saying they're awful is the least controversial thing you could say about them. He's always been in it for the clickbait.

>white producers

You mean (((white))) producers?

Since bland and ignorant SJW nonsense became popular.

i dont know how to describe the type of humor in your post, but it is just infuriating.

>promote "diversity" in hollywood and television
>always have token racial characters playing cultural stereotypes

Jews.

If he said "jew" you'd all be worshipping him.

Doug worships a lot of children's cartoons. He does it because he thinks he's supposed to. His fans like this stuff, so he does too.

To be fair though, I enjoyed the few episodes of Gravity Falls I saw.

>Freddy vs. Jason is one of the worst movies ever created
not even close. Jesus watch more movies.

Hey fuck you I'm a faggot, I love masculine bros. Just to bad the gay community is full of namby pampy poofs.

Do people still care about Doug? I used to be a huge fan of his till like, 2012. I even bought Kickassia in 2009 when I was 14.

How is it that I can see and hear him gesticulating and overacting just through this picture

It's like a still life of autism

How to make a Nostalgia Critic video:
>rent an empty, flatly lit warehouse
>start with a long parody of a show that only you watch
>play clips from a movie that came out a few years ago
>make the most obvious jokes you can
>call characters by the names of other characters the actors played
>throw in a video game reference you don't understand
>come up with a "topical" Donald Trump joke that even Seth Meyers would reject
>whenever, and I mean WHENEVER, a character says something negative (this is terrible, don't push your luck, just die already) say that it's really the actor talking about the movie
>hold on your grimacing facial expressions before you cut away after every joke
>create a controversy that doesn't exist (is Mask of the Phantasm the best Batman film, is the new Alvin and the Chipmunks better than The Great Chipmunk adventure) so that you can settle this debate which, again, does not exist
>pray your video doesn't get removed for copyright infringement
>pray your autistic empire doesn't crumble any more than it already has
>pray that someday people will beg for a new season of Demo Reel
>go home and fuck your fat wife
>repeat weekly

>when did my skelly four eyed dude that spends his time making videos of himself reviewing movies become a faggot

I first saw his stuff in 2012 and binge watched all the stuff up to the scooby doo review. Thought he was ok because I never watched these kinds of videos, then he became a sketch show and I stopped liking it. Never liked his movies and thought it was funny that he couldn't make a half decent one.