Wubba Lubba Dub dub!*fart noise* only true intellectuals understand and get Mr Bungle...

Wubba Lubba Dub dub!*fart noise* only true intellectuals understand and get Mr Bungle, their music is truly advanced! Coil, Mr Bungle, Cardiacs, Magma, oh boy all super intelligent. *sips schezwan sause* delicious. Mmmmmm Montie is so dumb and stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vv9vjDq4qwA
youtu.be/gNkggg1f3l4
anthonykiedis.net/about-the-man/mike-pattonmr-bungle-feud/
youtube.com/watch?v=f3FHXXP5T3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

.?..?...?.......???

>Coil

why?

>that plastic spork
Oh boy

Bands like Mr. Bungle are literally the sonic equivalent of that stupid idiot from high school who went around saying "hahaha I'm too crazy already I don't need drugz to be nuts hahhaa xD see how crazy I am" then did something like start shoving a banana up his ass in the middle of the lunch room or standing up in the middle of class and saying the word "Fart" really fucking loud or something to demonstrate the he was quirky when in fact he was just a huge attention whore who tried way too fucking hard to look weird because mommy and daddy either gave him too much attention when he was a child or too little. How can people not listen to this and not go "holy fucking shit if these people think this either sounds good or think it's 'interesting' in some way they're even worse than noise artists, because at least those people are aware they're just being provocative for the sake of it but this avant-metal/post-prog/spazzcore idiots actually think they're breaking new ground in rock n roll or proving themselves in some way to be musical genisues"

Don't know if this pasta or not, but their first album is unironically hot garbage whereas their other two are great.

>Coil

Literally who has ever acted like this about fucking Coil of all bands

kys

Agreed.

post a better album made by high schoolers

put your trip back on Montie, I have you filtered

>but this avant-metal/post-prog/spazzcore idiots actually think they're breaking new ground in rock n roll or proving themselves in some way to be musical genisues
Now that's where you couldn't be more wrong. They didn't think they were breaking new ground when they made this album. They were a bunch of bored kids making goofy music with their friends and just having fun. This "they think they're being musical geniuses" bullshit was just some shit that you made up to make them look pretentious.

Montie, daily reminder you like Oasis so any comment or negative criticism on any band is invalid.

Are these your channels Montie?
youtu.be/Vv9vjDq4qwA
youtu.be/gNkggg1f3l4

You're right. Then being genius just happened to be a byproduct, which makes them more impressive.

Don't forget that it's a pasta you have replied to.

your a nigger you know that,m it's people like you who ruin things you goddamn jew kike

Source?

You're probably baiting, but incase you're not, do you seriously mean to tell us that Mr Bungle has less merit as artists then lets say RHCP for example?

>You're probably baiting, but incase you're not
Search the archives for "Montie" and you'll find your answer.

The Virgin RHCP and Chad MR Bungle or Virgin Keidis and Chad Patton needs to be made. There need to be included how Keidis got a bunch of shows cancelled for Bungle because they made fun of him 10 years earlier

Nick Cave and Mike Patton should get together with Cliff Martinez to do an RHCP diss track.

Wasn't Mike Patton already in FNM by the time this album came out? Are you even a kid anymore when you have a major label record out?

Did that really happen? If so, what a child.

Mr Bungle is for retards and nu-males that think fun means random and wacky. The same amount of cerebral stimulation would be achieved by putting a boot on your head and throwing paint at the wall.

I'm pretty sure Mr Bungle actually precedes him joining FNM and a lot of this was recorded beforehand.

Yeah seriously, he's a big reason Bungle broke up. They couldn't financially continue because the american leg of the tour got fucked up by Keidis saying he wouldn't play if they do.

They actually did a cover of some of their songs on Halloween and Trevor did an interview about it. It's as well documented as Bungle history is.

anthonykiedis.net/about-the-man/mike-pattonmr-bungle-feud/

They are assholes though about it now XD

youtube.com/watch?v=f3FHXXP5T3U

I might be wrong but haven't Mike and Trevor both said that everybody just disliked working together by the time California came out? Might have just been the last straw for them, but I remember thst things were tense between them to begin with.

Well I mean it probably doesn't help they finally start making money then some faggot prevents them from playing festivals where they could make money.

it's not, it's a sincere '''''review''''' from Montie

True. He was such an asshat.

Also don't lump him in with faggots. I'm a faggot and resent the association!

I'm sorry bro, no hate to the gay community. There's nothing wrong with being a homosexual, but being a bitch is a problem. I think faggot is more akind to being a bitch than a homosexual.

But yeah Anthony is a bitch.

>Patton went on to claim that Kiedis' actions had "ruined" Mr. Bungle's career, while Trevor Dunn remarked "It really screwed us up. It screwed up my life in a personal way."
so if there was resentment between the members the feud definitely helped with that

Oh I was just taking the piss. Apparently a load of people in the industry hate this guy BTW.

>nigger
>kike
t. Average Mr. Sup Forumsungle fan

Hate Patton or Anthony?

Trevor's biggest band was Bungle at the time. Patton has Faith No More money, him joining is how they even got signed (with the help of John Zorn) in the first place. So like imagine your dreams being shattered by some less talented asshole who holds a grudge from a decade ago. If I was Trevor honestly I'd find him and have someone beat the shit out of him, I wouldn't just talk shit I'd get someone to help me beat his ass.

;) cute

Anthony. Outside of him slapping a roadie once I can't think of Mike being an asshole at all.

Go to bed Anthony.

I think he's just more of a contrarian. I don't think he's legit a dick. Patton gives me the vibes if you knew him for real he's be kinda a nice guy, it's just he wants to give off that asshole vibe cuz it's his brand. Kinda like Ash from Evil Dead is a lovable idiot, but Bruce Campbell is actually very well spoken and intelligent. But they both do those "characters" in a sort of humorous vibe, poking fun.

And yeah Anthony doesn't feel like he's very self aware at all.