Full screen + full volume

full screen + full volume
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

The only thing that's worse is the cartel face ripoff video and Daisies Destruction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zldAjOxMwsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And you've seen the latter?

yes. got ptsd afterwards. don't recommend it to anybody. it will burn into your soul

Wasn't it the one with John Podesta or something?

meh, can't say i was faced by it. to bad the video is such shit quality

WALL incoming.

Fuck my shitty country

Just as bad as the Russian homeless guy one. Kinda cold to it all now...

let em find us

Chat shit

>Daisies Destruction
What is this? Asking fora friend.

>>
youtu.be/zldAjOxMwsM Google my friend

Should i watch it?

it doesn't exist

>Being this new

Is that an actual screen from it wtf user
I haven't seen it, but just reverse searching photo came up with a fishy link to it. But fuck no I already have sleep problems so I ain't clicking that shit.

give it here to an user with a pair

Ok that was the worst shit I ever saw in my entire life, and I saw fucked up things before.
But this is gut-wrenching

Bump

Anyone want to summarize the video?

Daisy's destruction is just an honeypot and a triggering search for up and running AI.
elites and kikes need the pedo alert in order to keep on posing as considerate and caring for children but they know the power that arises from CP so they conspire to keep normies off of their enteraintment and power/blackmailing rituals

yep worst thing so far ive seen in 20 years online

cop father get beaten with a stick then beheaded.
Son is made watch then beaten than they stab him in the chest, skin his chest off, cut out the hearth for the mother to see.

3 kids and 1 hammer was worst

Aren't these cartel guys rich?

If so, why do all their videos look like they were recorded on phones from 2005?

Welp, thank you for convincing me not to watch

I know it's real I'm just stating OP has not seen it for a fact. The only people who have seen it are sick paedos that paid 10k a watch to see it. Anyone dumb enough to admit watching it hasn't seen it

(Asks the FBI)

>Mexico
>Dreamers
>let them in

Fucking liberals, I am not going to watch that shit btw I work my ass off to live in a world were I don`t have to watch that inhuman shit

Nah 3 guys 1 hammer was bad for a time but even funkytown is worse than that. Most cartel beheadings on theync make it look like a christening

What vid was this?

dreamers are better citizens than trumpflakes. I support DACA and we will achieve our immigration policy goals.

The 1 hammer video was bad for it's time... In like 2006 lmao. That shit is tame by today's standards now. Way worse videos have been made since then.

Some old ass grainy Myspace era video of white people beating up an old man with a hammer

Ya that's what I just said you tard

BUILD THE WALL, PLEASE

Ok nigger

crossing a border to any country is not immigration niggerfaggot is illegal and you see that video that`s the kind of people crossing, fuck you .

there are no such thing as a "dreamer" that is just a retarded word to confuse niggerfaggots like you they are just illegal undocumented foreign people

they are not citizens. period

Thats the one with the group who videoed bashing dudeds head in for shits and giggles when there old men to watch and laugh at right?they dont hide there licences plate or nothing lol

>Way worse videos have been made since then.
like what? name one.
a corrupt cop behading is graphic but slammering an innocent hobo for shit and giggles is way more fucked up for me

I agree with this...
Corrupt fucked drug cartels is one thing, beating homeless guy just for kicks is fucked... Yes I saw the drug cartel video and not to nice.....

Its fucked up but its life we live we die and make due in between

I once watched it for free. Only the first few seconds though.

Not even fazed by the actual graphic content, they don't affect me, just genuinelly sad to see the suffering of the kid and how cruel some people can be.

Where

This was pretty bad but 2001 A Space Odyssey was worse.

I wanna see it for institutional purposes pedophilia is a perversion that i cant understand just like bestiality.now being a fucking phyco who loves and gets hard off of cutting someone stabbing someone tieing them up shooting them making them scream toturing the wrong and wicked now that i am :))

Yo bra did he start with the kids nipple? I woulda threw my throat into the knife.one thing and one thing i cannot stand is any nipple contacting.all those fucking nipple jerks school kids did 23 years ago thinking its cool like everyone was doing it dont know if they still do yea ptsd

huh, haven't heard of that one. still learning something new every day on here.

>not seen it for a fact.
never confuse assumptions with facts

Dumb fags learn to use the deep web iv seen lots of fucked shit but dasieys destruction is on top of my list now i love rekt shit

I can pretty much assure you that as soon as you'll start searching for it in the deep web you'll end up in a ring list that will be raided in the forthcoming years.
so if you enjoy getting fucked up bu kikes, yup, follow the rabbit, otherwise just put it in a corner in your head and hope you'll forget

kys
hope jerome will make a new butthole for you

And you all wonder why you're permavirgins

Edgy faggots like you is what killing this board even further. Give it a fucking rest already...

Chill out ! The only leaked footage is the scene with a baby hanged upside down and slapped by some lowlife bitch. Nothing but infant screams to continuous slapping and if you really wanna see that shit, it's all over the chans that aren't infested by normies.

Now please stop hyping up some child abuse vid as the holy grail of Sup Forums.

you can't assure shit because you don't have the slightest fucking clue about online policing, the instruments and methods. so shut the fuck up and try to scare some people on reddit.

Who is that lady that killed both of them? Is she CIA or a hired hitman?

Why the Fuck you americans let those Stupid Mexicans in your country?!!! kick them out.

Dreamers are where the next Trumps will come from.

Are you saying Trump is a bad cuck?

Like she decapitated that fat fuck with a box cutter and cut the skin off the fathers son like she was peeling off shreds of cucumbers.

>a corrupt cop behading is graphic
he was explicitly *not* a corrupt cop

>beating homeless guy just for kicks is fucked
the flayed dude was his son who had nothing to do with anything, literally tortured for no reason other than to scare straight cops into thinking their sons are fair game for rutal torture retaliation

It's a "I'm using tor and paying a vpn so am perfectly anonymous" episode

lol kys

This is simply not true. I've had the whole thing, I just couldn't/didn't want to watch it. It's pretty fucked up.

She holds the kid over the toilet and pisses on it, and drips molten wax on it and shit. It's mental.

I'm not saying it isn't fucked or graphic, just saying it's somehow in the cartel logic to do this shit
now, 3 kids slammering an hobo for giglges it's a whole different thing to me

*brutal

why just why
that's was unnecessary and excessive
feel bad for kid

not really. but let's take a wild gues about how many times the phrase daisies destruction was googled. and then try to estimate how many servers you would need to track all those inclines.
or how much manpower you would need to manually try and track them.

what the feds of every country is actually looking for is not your punny google search but the producers and buyers of such videos.

they can't be fucked with your random edgy Sup Forums ass while there are still people out there who produce, sell and buy those kind of vids.

and now be arrogant again. i lost interest in you.

Your describing the screenshots that where leaked by whomever. Nothing above the bed vid was released by either FBI or the hoarders.

there are lots of videos of games preying on their food
one thing that comes out is that once the prey is grounded, even when fully cosciuous and not harmed, it will just accept its faith and let the game eat on it while waiting for the killer bow
the video shows some kind of similar behaviour.
I think our brain will protect us in such extreme cases and we will just enter a deep meditation process to help us deal with the situation
that is to say that I don't think the kid was in a normal state of mind neither when he was screaming at his father neither when the same happened to him

>Nothing above the bed vid was released by either FBI or the hoarders.
Oh yes it was.

Yeah, let's just imagine how many times "Daisy's Destruction" have been mentioned on Sup Forums alone. It's mind-boggling. They've got other shit to do. To think that they're completely myopic about a vid most people can't even find and even less people have an interest in is ridiculous.

>molten wax
>molten
Are you fucking retarded?

Sauce?

Is there any legal way to find daisy's destruction?

yeah too bad they need consumers of those videos to prove they actually commited CP trafficking and what not.
that's the reason every time there's a bust it's always in the hundreds range.
reason is they will bust the producer then prosecute as many consumers as possible.
Pro-tip: you don't need to track every transaction irl, you just need to confiscate the right server/hdd.

anyway enjoy believing in muh anonimity on the deep web

are you retarded you stupid piece of shit?

No. It's on Hurt Meh which you can find by using Topic Links 2.0 on Tor.

Mexicanos cucarachos salvajes!!! Un pueblo barbaro que hay que colonizar otra vez para quitarles lo bruto!

Would you like to get in trouble with the FBI, be locked up in prison for 5 years? This website is full of FBI agents you fucking retard. Good luck. You've probably been out on a list now. I wouldn't ask or view anything regarding that matter anymore.

Good luck.

Why does God allows to people suffer like that?

Do you even know whom the word Dreamer is used for?

Triggered, illiterate autist?

>Your describing the screenshots that where leaked by whomever.
No, I honestly have no reason whatsoever to lie. These were floating around for quite a while. I have no idea why you find that so hard to accept.

>they dont hide there licences plate or nothing lol
I wonder if that's why they got caught

What?

>This website is full of FBI agents
They've probably got one guy whos just is partly to follow up on leads through this site. This site is not "full of FBI agents" actively watching threads. That'd be a major waste of time.

>God

back in the days of the red indians, this shit used to happen all the time

medieval times were even worse

/thread

These videos don’t bother me when they’re muted not sure why

9/10

made me giggle when the boy kept screaming like a little bitch :)

Join law enforcement.

>molten

synonyms:
liquefied, liquid, fluid, melted, flowing

Retard.

The video is tame and boring.

Probably because he was searching for it himself and couldn't find it. Accepting that he didn't manage to find it would hurt his ego.

You're a pussy in real life.

oh shit