So, what kind of sick shit did La Forge do to her hologram?

So, what kind of sick shit did La Forge do to her hologram?

Other urls found in this thread:

somethingawful.com/news/blue-stripe-life-4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

somethingawful.com/news/blue-stripe-life-4/

removed her eyes and used them as earrings.

>hoLOGram

Geordie became smitten with the hologram version of an engineer who designed starships. I believe it is cannon that they are prohibited from using the holographic-likeness of real people for sex (prohibited beyond just a cultural taboo). Geordie is a morally upstanding guy guy so I don't think he did anything untoward with her.

Actually, it is perfectly fine for people to have sex with holographic people. That's why they consistently say that people shouldn't look at another person's holodeck history.

But Geordie is a gentlemen. He didn't do anything she didn't consent to and was respectful of her choices

See, I think he fucked her in the ass as he donkey punched her and made her call him a nigger. Real romantic stuff.

Nothing. Even with a hologram he couldn't get laid.

Oh, you

Thanks for the link, twas a good read

This reminds me of a flkash game where you're a new cadet on the enterprise. You have choices to make and mine led me to getting assfucked my data....
Wish i saved it

There has to be more cultural normative than this. There's an episode of DS9 where someone pays Quark to get a hologram image of Kira to use on the holodeck.
It seems more likely that it's pretty normal that people do nasty shit in the holodeck but people just avoid allowing them to take an holo image of themselves if they care about it.

>Geordie is a morally upstanding guy guy so I don't think he did anything untoward with her.
Uh huh programming someone's exact duplicate to tell you how being inside her ship is just like being with her is definitely a sign of moral fortitude I'm sure he was just there for the conversation

>I was guilty of something worse... trying to be your friend!!
>chick apologizes
>this is how trekkies think social interaction works
Thank fuck there are so few females in that subculture, god help our descendents if they started breeding.

If today's culture are accepting of men who dress up in dresses and cut their dicks off. By time it's the year 2363, I better be able to fuck a simulation without side eye.