It's 2k18

>it's 2k18
>numerous studies and scientific researches have proven that a life-style with a vegan diet can bring you a better quality of living
>there are still some faggots that keep eating me
>isn't converted to veganism yet

user,how do you explain yourself for being such murderous fucking human garbage pile of shit meat eater faggot,in the current era?

Go vegan today for a better life-going and a better life for the animals.

>tl;tr vegans are better people

Fuck this stupid vegan.spam

>better quality of life

Tell that to a chronic lack of B12.

Veganism is a huge missed steak.

>>tl;tr vegans are obsessed with pretending and telling everyone they're better people
ftfy

>there are still some faggots that keep eating me
You let them toss your salad, op.

F A G G O T R Y
A
G
G
O
T
R
Y

>>there are still some faggots that keep eating me
>>there are still some faggots that keep eating me

This meme at least is better than andy logs faggots posters

You shound angry. Should I be giving a shit, or something?

There are still some faggots that keep eating me

>most farmed meat is supplemented with b12
>many vegan foods are also
>just take a vitamin

Lmao, keep trying meat cuck

>Posters

It's literally just one dude posting that here.

Why do you care what other people eat?
Just eat the stuff you like, and let others do the same.

Remember kids, sage goes in all fields.

family murdering faggot vegetard

Im a vegan. Do it to reduce carbon footprint. Its whatever.

Impossible. Vegans can't exist without being pretentious little uppity cunts desperately trying to convert everyone because they can't stand thinking about all the people enjoying what they themselves chose to stop enjoying. They literally lose sleep thinking about all the meat that others are eating

Doesn't understand why animals need to covert the b12 into something we can use. Stay uneducated and have reduced cognition vegancuck

Mate do what you want lol. Only reason i do it is for the possibility of a better world for my children due to my lower carbon footprint. If that doesnt help, well whatever.

Not having children in the first place would be better. Too many damn humans on the planet already.

so, you're a vegan, so am I. big fucking whoop. why don't you just shut up about it and leave people alone and let them make their own choices, numbnuts.

>guise I'm just reducing my carbon foot print
>has children
Kek

My friend lost 3 of his teeth from a vegan diet. And he needed to take 4 different kind of supplements.

Pre mature aging hit him bad..

People considering to go vegan are just people with too much estrogen

>numerous studies and scientific researches
Kek. Go on, post something from nutritionfacts.org ...

I dont have kids. My gf and I are probably gonna adopt.

That's cool you want to adopt but I really doubt being vegan will off set a child

>itt: meatcucks triggered by veganism superiority

Enjoy ur late 50's cancer from eating meat you fucking retards

Vegan travels to everest to climb to its peak just to prove vegans aren't weak; dies

I don't give a shit about animals. That being said I've been on a no meat, 99% plant based diet for a few months because of my hereditary hypertension. It's amazing. I lost 25 pounds of fat, my lifts are skyrocketing, and I run like the wind. My bp is perfect now without meds. It really works. Fuck animals though.

>claims and refutes own superiority in one post
Neat trick there, grasscuck.

Lmao you cant get muscles while beeing vegan.

Like half of people will get cancer in their lives, pro tip it's not solely because of meat

>Fuck animals though

Yeah,i like me some horse puss, u kno' wat am sayin

>It really works.
For you. Everybody's metabolism is different, for evolutionary reasons.

if you go vegan you become a woman.
your soy contains bitch hormones.

Question for vegans: Why add flavoring to your ingredients to get a meat taste from your superior food?

And you're killing innocent plants veg-fag

not vegan, still eating meat mostly out of laziness and economic reasons. it's just easier and cheaper to get meals on the go which contain meat.

however, i only eat meet when i'm out. i usually cook vegetarian at home.

You eat plants that make oxygen. I in turn eat animals which also do the same thing as you. I actually help the planet live longer by eating these animals. Czech mate