Who was the first teacher you jerked off to?

Who was the first teacher you jerked off to?

bump

PAWG 8th grade english teacher. Still beat my dick over her to this day.

Fucked 2... Came in both.

9th grade history teacher/10th grade homeroom

6th grade english teacher. She'd sit on a stool in front of the class and i had a perfect view up her skirt.

During high school I used to fap to my literature teacher during class and I wouldn't even care that other people saw it...hormones are a bitch

6th grade science teacher.

me and a buddy of mine stole her phone one day hoping to score nudes, got a couple of bra pictures which was enough for us.

to this day i wonder what would have happened had we got caught doing that in 6th grade. yikes.

>young enough that teachers had cellphones

I fucking hate newfags in life

Jesus.

relevant

This is cringe

if you're on Sup Forums and you're older than 18 you should probably kill yourself, tbh.

newfag isn't an insult. autistic loser lmfaoooo

>youre underage
>banned

Soo funny :DDD can you share your dank memes with me newfriend????

What middleschool u at bruh? XP :DDD

Moar plz

hot

Spanish teacher, she took one by one into a room where she'd quiz us, but she'd whisper because the walls were thin - it was hot af.

sounds sexy... how old was she?

TA in college. Jerked it after every class

i guess there isn't much to choose from when you go to an engineering school

25k undergrads, only 8k in engineering.

my 4th grade teacher back in the early 90s, she was young and cute.

28, hour glass figure with silky lips, never forget.

8th grade student teacher. Used to stay after school and talk to her every day about stuff. When the yesr ended and she left we messaged each other back and forth and got pretty suggestive. When it got too far she deleted all of her students and went on with her teaching career. Still wish I could've fucked her.

>virginia tech
More like, you're technically a virgin

J/k uva here, sup va bro

Used to work one on one with old ugly bitch would beat meat under table while she read her books. Good nuts brother good nuts

my old french teacher

English teacher

7th grade busty spanish teacher. I used to wear a loose coat and beat my meat during her class.

Have you had your Zima ration yet? How are your bow ties looking?

Pic Related.

wish i had pics