Loli bread

Loli bread

Sup Forums is back to normal

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I wonder if those ease of access panties exist

Why are people into this stuff? No judgement just wanna know

cause the sea is salty

Some people like things other people don't like. It's how the world works. Everything is unnatural depending on your point of view.

I would assume most people can't shake the link between these looking like kids, and I just don't see the turn on to girls that look prepubescent

It's the untouched by other men, virgin fantasy. Get em young beefore anyone else gets em. I hate the thought that a female has has any other dick but mine in it.

you are just an annoying faggot
go back to your cum bottle

>Anime
>Petite bodies
>Small breasts
>Tight innies

>has had
Oh and also the corruption of innocence element too.

I feel pretty sorry for faggots like you unable to understand that different people have different tastes.

Thank you always reliable Spidey bumping loli threads.

I know, I feel so ashamed, I fapped to big boobs last night!!!

You better post some nice pics if you want me to forgive you.

posting for forgiveness!

>I fapped to big boobs last night!!!
so fucking what?
i don't see a damn problem about this

Where do you find proxies that work

>I fapped to big boobs last night!!!

Out! OUUUUT!!!

Because women hate men, and they are destroying you. While brain washing you to never hit them or defend your rights.

forgiveness post!

This thread is back. Looks like Hiroshimoot couldn't stop us!

the fbi provides several proxies :P

probably not kid size xd

posting for forgiveness.

>big boobs
i never understood what the deal with big boobs are
always got told "all guys like big boobs"
fuck no
same with huge asses
just no

Yeah, and they are all cucks who wouldn't stand for America.

Thank you always reliable Loli bumping Spider-Man threads.

I love this image (saved it previously). I live the softness in it and the face is reminiscent of an older style of drawing with the hashing of the cheeks and cute bubble nose instead of just a crappy dot or pointy bit.

I love small girls. I'm a huge dude and there's nothing more I love when I'm fucking a small girl because she's so cute and fragile. The size difference really turns me on. I love it when my dick is on her face, balls at the chin and the tip on her forehead. I like picking them up with one hand and treating them like toys. I love it when she's too short to 69 and has to struggle to reach my dick. I love cuddling with them afterwards and protecting them. My last GF was only 4 feet tall she could give me standing bj's. Not a midget just naturally short. She broke up with me when she found out I only dated her for her body. Which is pretty hypocritical if you ask me since girls pretty much date guys for their body.

posting for more forgiveness

I've heard several people say it's because they resemble their mother. Guess most guys have a Oedipus complex.

I however hate my mother, and that's why I like petite women.

posting because this turned me on

Good job, faggot.

Big-boo-fap user ... that was just a joke, y'all taking too seriously... why would I post lolis on a loli thread if I was really into big boobs?

I currently working towards a creating a little treasure hunt in my town, im gonna set up riddles and messages for people to figure out, it should last a few weeks, at the end of it is gonna be a 2TB hard drive filled to the absolute brim with loli hentai and some "SPECIAL" stuff. Just remember this post, when I have finished setting up this game completely, it should take like 2-3 years, ill post up an invitation to the town i live in, all will be invited to join the fun, may the best man win. Watch for the invite.

>SPECIAL
youre off to jail, user

>and some "SPECIAL" stuff
I hope it's the kind of "special" I'm thinking about.

Thanks. Most people judge me and make snide comments. I had the cops called on me when me and my ex were making out in the park. They didn't believe us and took us in to confirm. She shopped in the kids department for her clothes. We went to a clothes shop in the Mexican neighborhood and nothing fit her cause Mexicans are short and fat. She was petite and white. She told me she had a hormone deficiency and didn't grow enough. But she could still get pregnant. One time my friend and current GF had a threesome with us. My ex wanted to experiment and I was more than happy to oblige. Her parents told me she never had a bf before so I was probably her first. When she came over she was naked all the time and we'd fuck like animals. I ate her out in the theater once. She reciprocate led with a blowjob in the parking lot. Broad daylight too. Since she was so small nobody saw her. She had small tits but I didn't mind. It made it hotter when I tried titty fucking. I was about to marry her until she confronted me why I was so attracted to her. I told her the truth and ruined it.

Anyone for part 2?
Also any greentext?

And I fapped ON some big boobs just a minute ago, then her flat gf licked her clean while I fucked her from behind . I like anime

Hehe you wait and see

seconding request for moar

Nobody has part 2. Prolly scarred to post more information or v&

Not part 2 but really enjoyed this read

As far as I know it's fan-fiction and has about 3 parts.

Sheeet, I need to catch up. Anyone got the collection?

>why are you attracted to me
>because of some part or shape of your body
>what the fuck only freaks are physically attracted to other people

Fucking women, I'm glad mine is sane (sane enough)

Are these the only two loli greentext?
These two were in yesterday morning thread

I second this, i wan-NEED to read the rest

Maybe. If this thread is still around in an hour they may be posted.

Lol I left for three days and finally wanted to see a loli thread,what happened wile I was gone?

Stop. Its over user. That was months ago. Do you really think it actually happened? If I was in the guy's situation I would have kept it to myself.
>A swimming school pedo ring where even the kids are in on it.
Come on.

Image uploads were kill

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that last part.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Even if it ain't true. Nice story writing.

Doesn't matter if it happened irl

I'm not... If you admit to being a child molester, then you deserve to lose your hot girlfriend...

That's really funny from my point of view
>spends years on b and instinctively leaves before a fbi shutdown and comes back to normal loli posting

>you will never get gang bang pegged by a group of loli's

why even breath

kill your self

lesson to be lernd :

If a loli-like girl asks you why you like her, say: "You're the nicest sweetest person I know I wanna spend all my time loving you taking care of you, being with you. I'm so into you because I feel you're into me, and that makes me special and you special and ... let's fuck."

--- or to put it a little more crudely: if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>Even if it ain't true
What? You just said...nvm. So your saying every greentext story posted on this site (even the normal/ plausible ones) are bullshit.
>Doesn't matter if it happened irl
It's like if you found out your favourite "reality" tv show was staged. It takes the edge and tension off quite a bit. Makes you care less about the outcome. At least in my case.

A good story is a good story

I need your mojo man, who wants to be around for fbi shutdown :P

>So your saying every greentext story posted on this site (even the normal/ plausible ones) are bullshit.

Not every story has to be bullshit. But don't believe everything you read on the internet.

As
said
>A swimming school pedo ring where even the kids are in on it.
Come on.

You got anymore like this? I love the slutty loli that show off there innies and little tits

My gf when she was 14 her mother gift her a pantie like that

White, black ribbons and you can untie the ribbons in the back and get easy access to the ass

10/10

What I’m doing with my current gf lmao. unfortunately I’m only about 7 inches taller than her, I wish I was bigger

Was the image posting being broken because of an fbi shutdown? I havent been on Sup Forums in several days so I dont know what happened.

Not if you only have part 1 of it.
>But don't believe everything you read on the internet
I don't. Who goes around believing everything.
>As
(You)
>said
I know what I said but saying "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood." Makes me wonder why people here don't just go to a fanfiction website or read a hentai.

No tumbr art.