Is there any medifags on here at this time?

Is there any medifags on here at this time?

I have question for y’all

What the fuck is wrong with my dick?

I woke up one day to find white spots on the head/shaft. I’ve showered and cleaned it thoroughly but it keeps coming back for the past 3 days. It’s kinda like pimples but not really and it peels off

My naked snake is shedding and I have no fucking clue what it is and what to do

This is either a yeast infection, or early onset of an HSV outbreak.

Go to a doctor and get that swabbed, if it's HSV start on valcyclovir if yeast wash your dick in vodka.

I think you're gonna have to cut it off

Didn't you learn this in Sex-ed?

Your pragnant

>wash your dick in vodka

>wash your dick in vodka

Besides that, this has honestly been really helpful/informative. Thanks for giving me more peace of mind

How many times do we have to tell you user ? When you have sex, either wear a condom or wash your hands.

Now you have to go to a doctor, and it looks like it's going to be painful.

Hey OP

Had that before, it's a yeast infection, you can buy cream to get rid of it fast, or just keep it clean

is the cream over the counter or do you need a prescription? if common, what's the name?

Dude u are pregananant

Just searched it up and it says "infections are more common in people with diabetes". so, yeah. That's pretty much it.

God bless my genes

You seem to be describing a microdermal fungal infection. For once I'm with the circumcised freaks.

looks like a yeast infection. Just grab the cream for it and if it doesn't clear it up then go get it checked out. Doesn't look like an std anyway so don't worry

>What the fuck is wrong with my dick?

You're a faggot. Now DIE.

what type? the ones I see are used to treat Athlete's Foot. will that work fine?

Might be that your glans is cracking due to too much dry wanking

get one the women use for treating thrush, here ih the UK its branded Canestan

Most likely a yeast infection. Wash with lukewarm water and a mild low-pH soap every day and use an anti-fungal salve that you can usually get without a prescription from your apothecary. There are anti-fungal salves for athlete's foot that you can use if you don't find one specifically for treating your dick.

To prevent the problem from coming back, keep good hygiene and eat low-carb food and some prebiotics or probiotics. Don't over-wash, though.

The yeast in question is Candida Albicans, by the way. Google it.

Dude you're a god-sent, thank you man!

Yeah, just did a while ago. Thanks tho. I'm ganna order some cream on amazon now, Thanks yall
also you looked at my dick, fags

>completely ignore guy that says HSV outbreak...
>Transmitter: Full Power
Stop infecting women with your disease and become and join the clergy.

I've never seen herpes look like that. But by all means - go get tested.

Fucking wash it, jesus christ.

post another pic

you clean it for me, faggot

Different dude here, but you can use a couple different types commonly "clotrimazole"

Other option is a "fluconazole" tablet you can just buy them over the counter yours looks pretty serious so i'd go for both, tablet is faster acting.

Also get something like Hydromol Ointment and use that to wash your dick.

Don't use shower gels n shit until cured, i'd recommend the Hydromol ointment over shower gels anyway since makes ya dick feel soft as shit

also don't jack off till its cured either.

>from dude who had this about two weeks ago.

>don't jack off
learned this one the hard way. My dick was burning

But anyways, this is some very valuable info, thanks a ton mate!

be sure to drink it, otherwise it won't help!

Simple: dats not a dick

does it itch?
or is it more like burning?

TIMES LIKE THIS I AM GRATEFUL FOR HAVING MY FORESKIN LOBBED OFF WHEN I WAS A KID, ENJOY YOUR DISGUSTING PENIS OP

Medifag here. Doesn't look like STD to me, did you have any shady sexual partner in the last week ?

Definitly look like yeast. Use vinegar or vodka to clean it out. Rub it every 4 hours for couple days, if it doesn't wash out, go to doctor.

itch

No sexual activity in a while. Also washing your dick with vodka is actually viable? wtf?

Well i'm pretty sure that's not an STD.

Of course I would recommend you to buy an antifungal cream normally called azoles at a drugstore.

If not, yes vodka is viable, people often forget it has multiple uses and was once frequently used to clean wounds because of how sterile it is.

Of course what you have are fungus and not an infected wound but it's still worth it if you can't go get a cream.

aside from creams (which I've already ordered) I keep coming across some tables called AZO. Are these usable by men too? are they effective? if so, what's the typical dosage I should take?

Azo combines yeast infection and vaginal symptom relief.

What I would recommend for men is to get a prescription for Clotrimazole, Miconazole or Econazole.

There is also an oral alternative called fluconazole.

A doctor would normally tell you which one is better for your situation.

You can try them without danger but if it doesn't help, go see your doctor ASAP

Me too buddy the jacking off is what made the skin flare up and tear for me, it'll likely flake off and then foreskin will be a bit tight but that's what i used the hydromol for to clean and make sure the foreskin went back to its flexible self.

kekled

put some hot water in a glass and add a ton of salt, than soak your nasty dick in said salty water for like 10 mins... do this like 3 times a day.... should be 100% in a couple days

Looks like you have some kind of condition where you were born with a bunch of extra skin on your dick as well. Got a lot going on down there dude.

>wash your dick in vodka

Previous medifag here. For the love of god don't do this.

If you can't go to drugstore, use vodka as I said previously.

You clearly are the idiot here if you think it wouldn't work.

its a bait thread, he posts this everyday