Why are women so fucking obsessed with social media?

Why are women so fucking obsessed with social media?
My GF is angry at me, because I don't post enough photos with her on Instagram. No matter how hard I try to explain to her that I don't give a fuck about what other people think, she's adamant that I want to present myself as a single guy to get more women. Its gotten so bad that It may be one of the reasons she's going to break up with me. Am I in the wrong Sup Forums?

had the exact same problem with my gf, it’s more of a validation of your relationship than anything. my girl used to be obsessed and would get upset if i wouldn’t post anything. just throw her a bone every once in a while, it’s so easy to do. plus, if your gf is anything like mine, when she’s happy with you you get free pussy.

No, you aren't a prize to be shown off.

If she dumps you over this she's trash tier in terms of relationships.

Dump her, move on. Easy

I did this and she accused me of doing it just because she asked for it. There's no way to win.

just have to do it with some relative frequency, so when she doesn’t ask for it she’ll be very surprised. hold strong dude, my gf finally gave up caring after 2 years

break up with her first, she sounds like an insecure bitch

You are right as rain mate
The fuckin sheila can suck it up if you dont wanna post a pic.
My old missus was like that.
Dump the cunt if she stands to her reasoning still

tell the bitch to grow up or leave her. it is that simple

every think she's not mad at you, but is just communicating with you like normal couples do.

You're a faggot and that's why she's going to break up with her. You know it's bullshit so why are you even arguing with her? Be the rational person because she's not.

>Why are women so fucking obsessed with social media?
Because they need validation.

>she's adamant that I want to present myself as a single guy to get more women
Yet again, tell her you don't post pictures because you don't give a shit about social media as much as she does.
If she still persists with her argument, ask her if she's retarded, because she clearly didn't understand your argument.
And if she still keeps on going, tell her to fuck off.

I don't think so man. She seems pretty angry. And I know when I've made a mistake. Like the time when I smoked weed and did kratom with some girls that I were friends with and didn't tell her about it even though I knew she hates drugs almost fanatically. That was the time I knew I fucked up and stood up to my mistakes. She felt the need to get revenge on me by texting with a guy who she sexted with before we got together and who kept asking her for nudes even though he knew we're together. So she texted him and coaxed nudes out of him. She didn't send anything but when I found out she told me it was just a game and to calm down. She can't fathom that it's fucking wrong she did that and thinks she's in the right.

I'm pretty sure that when we break up, she's going to tell each and every person we know that it's all my mistake and I basically ruined her life. My reputation will fucking plummet and that wouldn't even worry me, what worries me like hell is the hypocrisy.

Woman here, can confirm your girlfriend is shit.
Some people just don't take group photos/selfies. I think it's kind of a disgusting, narcissistic habit to get into and anyone who would try to force it on you out of paranoia is a fucking vapid moron.

That's what usually happens after 95% of relationships. People are dumb.

This. Anyone constantly seeking external validation from others about their relationship via social media are not worth your time or effort.

And you're still with this wench? Unacceptable.

Your GF is a cunt. Fuck her off. Greener pastures elsewhere.

This is not about you, this is about HER

Submit to every wish

Source: Professional women respektor

I wish.

prove you're not

You seem like a professional beta.

Oh gee are you telling me that women crave attention? Wow who would've thought

you can't do shit can you?

Tell her yes? she asked for it.

"I care about your opinions enough to do do things i dont even like, for you"

you should fuck her bestie and tell her to hit the road before she does it to you (and she will). Those tears you'll see aren't real the female has no emotion that doesn't center around them. and to reiterate she will fuck your best friend.

it was the same for me. make her strong. make her not care about other people's opinions. it worked for me.

lol, you sound like one of those guys who bought a sex doll because "she can't leave you"

STOP BEING A TACKY PERSON WHO LIKES POP MUSIC!

STOP BEING A TACKY PERSON WHO LIKES HOLLYWOOD IDOLS!

STOP DATING WHORES WHO LIKE THE LATEST FASHION JUST BECAUSE IT IS A TREND

STOP DATING WHORES WHO SCREAM AT CONCERTS

you are just an average trashy tacky Joe, all the women you will ever date will be trashy and tacky, so they will be obsessed with it. There are normal women, but you are a average fastfood loving pop music loving beta. You won;t understand

If you don't need that Instagram account, you can just delete it

It's funny because I told the the exact same thing you said. Her response was "It's late for that, I shouldn't have asked for it in the first place, you should've did it without me even telling you." Like I said, I can't win no matter how hard I try.

Check em
(Shit wrong hand. Fuck it)

aye fellow single boy
how do things go?

Wow, you're too cool for this place. How's your homeschooling by the way?

it's in reverse you stupid tits.

nice and juicy tits tho.

Well shit.
Above and beyond the call of duty, unless you enjoy this

Yeah i realized that as I posted it. Oh well
It's just faceless tits. Pretty small amount of effort if I want my opinion to be regarded as coming from a female.

Back to the subject, Ops girlfriend sounds like a thot but if he wants to stay with her he should recommend a compromise of her taking pictures of them when they are out and him uploading them. I don't understand how that wasn't her original suggestion tbh

how old are you?

break up with her. sounds like a shallow untrustworthy bitch.

Holy shit leave her
Tell her she cares too much about other people's opinions, then tell her you don't think it will work out between you two if she wants you to change your behavior to accommodate her paranoia

listen. eating fast food weekly is fucking trashy.

You don't understand this kind of stuff because your dick gets hard when you see a Mercedes Benz. You are a very simple person.

Beta people like to idolize POP music idiots and you are a typical beta trashy male. You are the kind of person who idolizes sports people and that cuckholding to the max, being fan of some selfish loser who does nothing good for this world.

Please stop giving a fuck what Hollywood celebrities do, because that is also a sign that you are nothing but an average tacky trashy stupid POP idol loving primitive NO ONE!

Can I see vagene?

Nah mate its cold, sorry

Oh shit, forgot there's "faggot" on that .gif. Sorry.

B..bu...but *Autistic screetch* *g..gets down on one knee and begs for vage.ene

True, easiest, then again you arent asking for something or fishing for attention so coulda just said it, but either way

Sorry man, it’s part of the job now.

My ex used to give me shit about this. And about not liking her posts and other moronic shit I didn’t care about.

Then I realized that she hadn’t posted a picture with me in half a year. Instead she’s posting pics with her “friend” from work. Who she’s fucking promptly after cutting my sorry ass loose.

Its a relationship barometer.

40 year-old recent divorcee banging a 26 year old kid who lives at home with his dad whose stepmom packs his lunches for him.

Fuck me, right?

And I’m off dating shallow narcissist bitches now...

Nice memes kid. The womern has shown bobby but I love seeing vagene. Help me out. My girlfriend would be disappointed in you

She had her cross and nails ready before she even asked you. It would be a shameto let them go to waste.

This is some juicy bait m8.

Holy shit. My ex was like this and dumping her was the best decision I've made

If i was You... I kick her out!

It's sorta like "ha, showed you"
But i guess that means I'm getting baited. Woops
Get your girlfriend to show vagene

But I wanna see your vagene

women are retarded attention-whoring machines period

Show vagene. Wa wowy

I literally only got Instagram so I could like and comment on my girlfriends pictures... which are pretty much just us. She knows this and gives zero fucks. She also doesn't care what anyone else thinks so she understands my position. She only has instagram to catalog her own pictures and browse make-up related crap. I don't have facebook either and she gives no fucks.

Tell your girlfriend you'll delete Instagram to prove a point.

You still gotem, but now they wont let go, but you will still have the victory, case in point being mr vagene

But he actually advised leaving her, chris

find a reason for this. does any of her friends recently got a bf? and hes a major swagfag poster.

has she always been this way?

She has proven boby but must need vagen

Not bad, roastie

Bootyful show vagene

Obviously durk-durk call centre is having a lunch break

Nope, but she told me that she was like me when we got together, but nowadays when she sees a guy posting attention whoring crap about how much he loves his GF, she thinks it's cute and shows how much he loves her. Like what the fuck. Is that more than when I keep telling her I love her? Fuck modern society and fuck social media.

>22
haha, you're fucking young kid.
break up and quit your whining.

Dead by 40

Hey. Show vagene

Did you guys text each other your genitals before dating, as well?

Show tits

Well dad. Our genitals have always been a great topic to discuss

Teach us, mighty oldfag wizard

Fool

I've been trying for vagene. Tits have been posted

I did but i deleted em so we can focus on telling OP to leave his girlfriend

The problem is obviously her
Id say end it now and save yourself some time

Nope.

The tits pic got deleted...

You bitch you deleted them. Show vagene

Blame thirsty boi

If there's one thing I know for damn sure, she won't stop pressing the issue untill she pigeon hole's you into doing it, or she convinces you into doing it.

Not to sound like your everyday woman hating Sup Forumsenis, but everything is a game to them. The smallest most meaningless things that you do go onto a scoreboard somewhere in her mind that she's going to get even for or exploit later. Everything is a direct challenge. Everything is a power struggle. Take you smoking a bowl with your lady friends for instance. She couldn't let it sit.

I may have a bad sample size or something, and I could be wrong here, but so long as you've done something they can convince you is wrong, they will justify the most heinous of actions so long as you burn along side them.

It's best not to play the game. Either ignore her illogical demands, submit to her, or leave.

Damn... i didnt see them, how about another one? I dont care if op dates a crazy Bitch...

Not really. I have the same issue. What I came to conclusion was that I would only log in to post a pic of her or us every so often just to keep her happy. I do take pics of us, i just don't have a burning desire to upload them. This is what I told her. I also told her that people that spend a lot of time on social media are statistically more depressed, but i told her that randomly not during a fight.

Happy wife happy life. I know she's just your gf but it still applies. Also i know it's a bullshit ideology but it works. You can always guilt trip her about always putting her first more than she does you if you ever want something really bad

OP if she has any pets make a giant social media post about how much you adore the dog/cat/goldfish, do what she wants but to something not human and post results

Fuck you thirsty boi user!

You are normal. She is social media addicted because she needs attention and validation. You not posting that makes her feel undervalued. This is not your responsibility and she is mentally ill. She's also trying to assert her dominance over you and mold you into the mate she wants instead of accepting who you are.

I don't know the state of your relationship, but if she's going to leave you over this, consider this a bullet dodged and enjoy your lifetime free of torment.

it is I. Thirsty boy user vagene. Coming for you vagene pics. Tits lady. Show me your va ge ge

If she think you do this to attract other women it means she doesn't trust you. Relationships are built around trust. You got yourself a trash girl homie. Figure.

Don't be beta. That's passive aggressive mentally ill behavior. GTFO of that relationship, it is toxic.

I have an interest in making as few threads as possible into thirsty nude begging but i guess the deed is done.
Help yer Sup Forumsrother out instead. Shows over. Maybe another time, it really is cold as fuck here.

This is the cold hard truth.

Im merely an user, thirsty boi is Gotta stick to your guns i guess

Watever user... i bet your tits arent that great anyway...

Jesus fuck, leave the femanon alone about her jugs.

I can't believe you inbred goat-fuckers have brought me to defending a woman in what is essentially a woman-hate thread.

Hey i gave advice saying happy wife happy life, but fuck that bitch. That's immature as fuck. I wonder what she would have done if you were the one sexting and getting nudes. She needs help and you need your sanity. Break it off

This is one of the realest advices I got.

They aren't. Saggy milkies that itch when it gets cold

Marriage is compromise, but you are compromising your value and self worth here. That is not healthy and decisions like this will compound into a lifetime of unhappiness. Stand your ground against mentally ill behavior as you are the rational one here.