Are black people human? Or subhuman or the homosapien species?

Are black people human? Or subhuman or the homosapien species?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkwewTlxS9k
patsarchery.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're close to human but I wouldn't call them subhuman. They've evolved through a different chain and are superior chimps rather than inferior subhumans.

Niggers (scientific name: Simia africanus, the Black Monkey; politically correct: Americanus Basketballensis) are a species of Apes devolved from gorillas and orangutans (not bonobos/chimpanzees, higher life forms), and proof of the "Missing Link" theory in Evolutionary Biology as the more retarded simian cousins to the Neanderthal ancestors of our higher species Homo Sapiens. Niggers, in contrast to Neanderthals, were unable to develop the IQ required for civilization due to lack of evolutionary pressure and incentives from their native environment. Premature exposure to Human Civilization in fact overloads their cerebral cortexes resulting in instinctive violence, this is known as a chimp out or a "Nigger Moment". This is why a specimen of Great Apes, when subjected to the stress demanded by a Human-dominated environment, degenerates into the highly dangerous form that it has today known as the Nigger (example: what happened to Harambe). Niggers are poor, retarded, so ugly that even animal lovers don't want to fuck them, and worse, they smell like a mixture of wild animal fur and a decayed old mop full of shit even after taking a shower. Having spent the last million years in the African jungle throwing spears at each other and swinging on vines, niggers are predisposed to crime and antisocial behavior due to their biology and (de)evolution.

Environments where a Human can observe how wild Niggers interact with Nature include Africa, KFC, the Projects and your local Zoo. Today, wild Niggers astray in Human environments are known to capture Human females and drag them back to their hives for breeding and/or lunch, though it is possible for a Human to condition the Nigger to temporarily conform to Human values via specialized social rehabilitation techniques. For a heart-warming end to your visit at the zoo, go to the primate enclosure and you may see some niggers spending some quality time with their relatives via their instinctive mating ritual of smearing each other with their pheromone-filled excrement. For this reason, zookeepers and professional veterinarians commonly mistake wild niggers for escaped chimpanzees and throw them into the chimp enclosure, where they quickly fit right in and fully revert to their monkey appearance.

they are a different subspecis

The diet of a nigger consists primarily of shit, fried chicken, watermelons, Kool-Aid, malt liquor, more shit, being a professional victim, and welfare checks covered in shit; all proven by science to have zero contents of nutrients necessary for Human brain development. If starving however the nigger is 100% likely to resort to cannibalism and eat their fellow closest monkey or niglet nearby. Ebola-chan was God's punishment to niggers for eating each other alive. Niggers, due to their mental disability to comprehend abstract Human values such as ethics, respect and the Rule of Law, will almost always resort to their simian instincts, then driving around raping white women and throwing their own shit at other niggers, similar to their tree-dwelling monkey predecessors. Because of the prevalence of violence in nigger territory, 9 out of 10 wild niggers are at risk of being captured by Animal Control and subjected to Euthanasia before the age of three. Niggers also almost constantly make noise about raping Humans and stealing welfare checks from invalid grandmothers so they can pretend they bought those plastic spinning hubcaps they stole from other niggers to "pimp out" their stolen 1974 Cadillacs. Breakdancing was invented by niggers stealing hubcaps from moving cars.

They're a hybrid between homo erectus and the chimp, possibly closer to the neanderthal

Not sure if copy pasta or you actually typed that all out. Either way kek

nah, blacks did not mixed with neanderthal

Fucking kek this is post of of the year so far

Only sub-Saharan Africans are devoid of Neanderthal DNA, which has clearly made them inferior. Every other human on the planet, from caucasions to Asians has Neanderthal DNA and we are responsible for every advance of mankind in the last 4000 years.

ITT : Ugly neckbeards scared of what doesn't look like them. good luck, faggots.

Nigger detected

actually, i'm a white french dude. nice try, ugly ass redneck.

White
French
The only thing white in France are the flags

>french muslim
>white
no, you are a sandnigger
a pure nigger diluted by sand

>hurr durr i'm american
>french = muslims
>baguette

seriously, i really hope you end your life soon, you useless double digit IQ turd. just do it. we'll all feel better, your parents first

ahahahaah i'm really not i'm pure french. we have brains. i'm out this bitch. keep talking in the wind, cuck.

Not American

well you should seriously think about moving there, cause you're clearly dumb as fuck like them.

>subhuman shitskin
>uses IQ to offend someone OTHER than himself
lel

>brains
>importing 3rd world via mass migration
chose one

nope, their a lesser form of primate than homo sapiens. the concept of 'race' is a hangover from 19th century bigotry, and is only a perspective.

[cringe intensifies]

The only genetic subhumans are aboriginals.

[autistic screeching]

>strong women

samefag
how does it feel to be ugly as fuck? i might be aspergers and still get more pussy than you, you pathetic piece of camel crap.

>[screeching intensifies]

[shit tier trolling intensifies]

keep barking kid, this is priceless lmao

Fucking Land of the Lost! Loved that show!
Holly made me diamonds back in the day!

>i'm out this bitch. keep talking in the wind, cuck.

who's the ugly autistic fuck now, greentexting anons posts with no reference?

k bye

God be thanked, White Americans from the Southern states are the epitome of physical perfection.

In the background: Pat's Archery and Outdoors, Jasper, Alabama (aka God's Country).

patsarchery.com/

Well niggers around the world need the white man's money and resources just to exist, theyve contributed literally nothing significant in word history, and the only time they are ever relevant in public discourse is when they start chimping out for the millionth time. So even if theyre technically human, even the dune coon goatfuckers have done more for us than the dumb fucking niggers

Suck a nigger dick cuck faggot