How can anyone think he's the GOAT?

How can anyone think he's the GOAT?

He doesn't have to do anything. He plays for 30 minutes and all the while his team is draining 3's and comfortably leading. I swear I've seen him sit half the game.
If you look at other sports where real GOATs are playing, you see that the players legit carry their teams by scoring all the points and assisting in all the plays. Gretsky, Messi, Federer. Not this trash.

You need to watch his early career, the series vs the Pistons to get to his first finals was insanity

>35 points
>9 Rebounds

He's not the GOAT that's Jordan, but Lebron is top 3 all time easily.

Uhh what? Have you seen his playoff averages?

>Messi
Soccer isn't a sport

Do you have autism my man? Lebron probably leads the league in minutes and is completely dominating every game. Its best to not try to talk about things you have no clue about because this is either your first basketball game ever or you're being ironic

>Jordan
>Goat

Who else then?

you already know the answer user

>this what people born in the late 90s actually believe

kobe was better

he's not the goat his team never needed him and when they needed him he becomes lebrick

>minutes played = GOAT
This is why no one cares about the opinions of gen-z. Fuck off 18 year olds.

>all this damage control is cute

LeGOAT can't be stopped. Jordan wasn't half as good on his best day

this

>grandpa still thinks le gambling man is better than LeGod

>averages 44 minutes a game in the playoffs
>has a net rating of +35 as the team is -22.9 points per 100 possessions without him on the floor which about doubles the worst team of all time

ok OP

It's not LeBron's fault his Cavs are playing at such a higher level than the competition they've seen in the playoffs so far.

Excuse me, that's not how you spell Michael Jordan.

part of OP's argument is literally that lebron doesn't play enough minutes, try harder you illiterate faggot

>le carried by Shaq man
>le 8th seed man
>le carried by Gasol man

You sound like a complete idiot.

He is the only player in history that can play every position offensively and defensively and play them well.

And he's just better than everyone else in history as far as skill, talent and intelligence is concerned.

He's the GOAT statpadder. Only rivaled by Peyton manning in terms of having losers circle jerk over his meaningless numbers.

>he didn't watch Lebron literally carry the Miami Cavaliers in 2013 to beat a great Spurs team for the chip.
>he didn't watch Lebron carry the Cavs to overcome a 3-1 deficit to beat a 73 win Warriors and win one for da land.

>le millennial shitty opinion

Kill yourself at your earliest convenience, my man

Here's your (You)

>Miami Cavaliers

OFFICIAL SPORTS GOAT LIST

Gretzky
Messi
Magnus Carlsen
Federer
Bo Jackson
Jordan
Merkx

>the players legit carry their teams
>Federer
KEK

>literally one ray allen miracle shot and one convenient suspension away from being 1-6
Holy kek

>Jordan leaves the 57 win Bulls
>win 55 games the next season

>LeBron leaves the 61 win Cavs
>19 wins the next season

Hmmm really makes you think

These stats are getting ridiculous

>3-1
Never forget.

If you took away every team's best player, the 07 Cavs are maybe the worst team to make the finals. If you took every team's best player off the court with what they actually put on the court during the Finals, because of injuries the 15 Cavs are maybe the worst team ever in the finals and was one shot from being up 3-0 on a supposed invincible warriors team with 20 win talent around him.

Cleveland has not shown any evidence in any form they wouldn't be complete dogshit without him any single year since he entered the league. Every fucking game he sits out they lose.

Hey man, you just usee that cartoon and added the best guys from another sports.

>no bradman

Statistically the greatest professional sports player. 4.4 standard deviations of average away from regular international players

>Bo Jackson
No, fuck off. He's the GOAT of wasted potential if anything.

what will his 30 for 30 be about?

I don't get how anyone can think LeBron is not the GOAT. I've been alive for both Jordan and LeBron and LeBron for every single year he has been in the league has far and away been the most impactful player on his team. He's played on a team with Wade and Bosh, two hall of famers, and now Kyrie and Love, a hall of famer and perennial all-star, and he did look and still looks like he is several magnitudes better than anyone on his team.

LeBron has done what Jordan did, but made it look infinitely easier, with exponentially worse teams and players surrounding him.

If you look at some of the teams LeBron was working with in his Finals appearances, none of them, were close to as good as any of Jordan's teams or coaches. In, fact on every single team LeBron has been on, he's essentially been the coach himself while also playing.

When LeBron's career is over he will likely have been in 10 finals, probably winning 5 of them. Looking at LeBron's simply pathetic coaching record, his slightly less pathetic teammate record, 5-5 in the finals would be legendary. I would gladly take LeBron's single handed 5-5 over Jordan's 6-0 playing with stacked teams every year and the GOAT coach for his entire career.

And the Warriors were better the following year and still racked them even when healthy and blew them out in 3 games and wanted to win the title at home. Still had to get a player tossed to hoist the trophy. Didn't win athletically. After a grueling 7 game okc series the finals went longer than intended....for ticket prices and ratings. LeBron is a crybaby and after he went to the media in February when they went 8-11 in a month talking down all his players (that beat 73 win warriors)...sad af. They come alive in the post season. East is weak and when other teams gather they let egos consume them. The '15 Hawks and stacked Pacer team should have advanced those years anyway. Past seasons are past. Who cares?

this thread is retarded

>He plays for 30 minutes
He has the 2nd highest minutes per game in the current post-season (42).

The Bulls from 91-93 were worse than any Championship team LeBron has been on.

and led the league in mins per game during the regular season

>mj plays with the flu
>lebitch sits out every other game

How he had a double life as a serial killer like Aaron Hernandez

Yeah but he's a bitch

I remember people were trying to say LeBron is the GOAT 4-5 years ago here on Sup Forums.

He wasn't then, he isn't now. He may be in the future but LeBron dickhuggers have been delusional for many many years.

>Federer
>Assisting in all the plays

1/10 bait