I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases...

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

Good! I'm proud.

you don't have any replies. except for this one lol

tits or gtfo

Good! Now prove with timestamp that you are not a fat ugly femanon or gtfo

tits or gtfo

Do you do hot fudge enemas?

Sounds like you had a great childhood

Basically what I'm hearing is, you're fat and ugly.

saying i dont makes it sound like a choice, post a pic so we can judge weither or not these choices are forced upon you.timestamp

A:good #Judaism

B:loving #Christianity

C:peaceful #Islam

D:nonexistant #Atheism

E:unknowable #Agnosticism

F:unforgettable #Gnosticism

G:me #godcomplex

H: evil #satanism

I:liar #lokiism

Were you born with a penis? Are you gay?

This

It's okay as long as you're addicted to black dick

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

Are you sick? Getting sick? Asl? Can I help? Please?

Prove it
Let me evaluate your life and tell you with confidence exactly how you have sinned
I question you

ohhhhhh its those new sex dolls, somebody introduced one to /b !!!!

Kill the worm
That killed
That human
?

We want to be human please don't kill us

Human
Worm
Human worm
Worm humans lives matter

Racists are welcome

And you shout out this on Sup Forums to call for the atention you miss on your daily life?

I come here for your benefit

you're fucking boring.

Cool

Now tits or gtfo

I will leave here if you think it might have the effect I am looking for, please advise me?

You sound like a girl with great values... and a little boring in the same time.

Shit blog.
2/10

Next time post tits. Now GTFO

you are a gem. You can afford to be mighty proud of yourself

do you want to get married to me and be the mother of my children?

you sound boring as fuck

100% a whale

marry me!

This

No but you're self-asorbed, and thats worse.

>Prob to ugly to get invited anywhere

not even alkohol ? ARE YOU OT OF YOUR MIND ?

You are a cardboard box!

What do is win?!?

Sound like me, we should marry.

hope you 'standing out among your peers' does not mean you're a freak.

hope that you 'making the right choices' does not mean you following your parents' choices

hope your're happy.

>IM BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I DO NOTHING WITH MY LIFE

Lol pretentious fag

So your NORMAL.. you win a great big EHHHH
Show gaping anus

bridgewater