Only people that drive are allowed in this thread

Only people that drive are allowed in this thread

>tfw 24 years old and I don't have a driver's license

>tfw 1 year below you

>tfw 25 years old and have not driven a car since passing my exams at 18

>twf when you have the mildest form of epilepsy which only affects me in the way of not being able to drive.

eh.

feels bat man

I drive an 04 polo, what about you guys? NEETS not apply.

'87 e30

I drive with my third eye

Why do so manymovies think it's cool too have the main character just be named "The Driver"?
>Drive
>Fender Bender
>The Driver

2000 Grand Marquis here

Fucking high schoolers in their ricers think they can race me, no sir-ee bob I dust those little fuckers when I go to catch a late movie.

getting a drivers license in the states takes like a day and costs like 250$.

Where I'm from I'm up for 4 months of mandatory lectures, tests, driving with teachers and will set me back like 3500$

I cant afford that shit. Plus owning a car is a money drain.

Those are my exact reasons too.

Although it's not like I need a car (public transport is good). I'd just like a licence so I don't look like a loser when I have to say "I can't drive" on trips with other people.

>not buying a license on the black market
are you autistic?

'84 Mercedes w123
Pimpest car ever

>Although it's not like I need a car (public transport is good). I'd just like a licence so I don't look like a loser when I have to say "I can't drive" on trips with other people.

Who gives a shit, in 10 years, we will be driven around by automated computers anyway.

Not being able to drive is the newest millenial fad

Im 26 senpai

There's more than enough cars and drivers on the streets as is, anyway. And the more people are alive and fit to drive, the more crowded the streets will become. One daythey won't be able to roll off the premises anymore. And then your time as a pedestrian will have arrived. So go for a jog today, son. And run, run, run where soon no man will drive no more.

2016 bmw 418 senpai

Why did I think it was Eddie Valiant from the thumbnail?

My S5 the day I got it. Maize rims and trim on it now. GO BLUE!

I dont think you understand, forging a drivers license here is the equivelant of forging a new passport, high school diploma, a PhD, a marriage certificate and a 30 year positions as the CEO of Exxon.

American drivers licenses are just some cardboard with plastic on it.

got my license at 26 after failing 6 times
still jobless lol at 28

25 and just got my first car after my 0 faults pass

2003 corsa

I'm not allowed to drive due to house arrest amongst other reasons.

I'm 32 and I don't have license neither, however i live in a 3rd world country so it's not necessary, the fine for driving without license is the equivalent of 5 dollars (And I got a 75% discount if I pay in the first 3 days)

>2016
>being a cager
You dont know true freedom lads.

I have a ford fiesta

guess that's the price to pay to never know the privilege of getting guillotined by safety rails

Why forge a bit of plastic when you can forge a katana?

I wish I could forge a new life.

>Ricerocket

I watched my friend get decapitated while riding one of those. An old lady didn't see him while she was pulling out of McDonald's and he hit her driver side door at 90mph, killing her and cutting his head nearly all the way off. When we ran up to him one of our friends was screaming next to him and trying to do CPR and every time he pushed on his chest the blood squirted out of his neck and all over the ground at our feet. He had to be buried in sunglasses and a turtleneck and it fucked his little sister up so bad that she has two half black kids and a drug problem now.

Enjoy your freedom though!

would be nice if there wasn't fucking acid rain and winter storms for 80% of the year here.

No offense but I consider every bike driver a retard, I never ever seen any bike driver who drives cautiously and correctly like car drivers, I know they are many retards driving cars, but the umber of retards driving bikes is astronomically bigger.

Always wear protection, user. Also, it takes two to tango.

Im 24 with no driver's license but since I live in the middle of a big city its hard to find motivation for it.

Also Alain Delon is hype

are you really being a racist right now?!

>USB port with integration to iPod/iPhone
>iPhone 6s
>Spotify Premium
>playlists for driving
>long distances and everlasting winter of Finland

Yeah, I like to drive. I know what you mean.

>get in an accident
>die

>iPhone
>Spotify

I already knew you were gay before you even mentioned being from Finland.

2014 Jaguar XF

Feels good to be a rich kid

No because I don't care about their race.

Why not use a USB with mp3s/FLACs instead of your shitty expensive fancy dildo.

>2014 Jag
>Thinks he's rich

My parents would have had a fit if they saw me driving a car that was over two years old and not a classic. Besides, hiring a driver is the new hotness. Get good.

Hi there, felloadlts

That seems like an upside to me famalam.

what did you do? punch your teacher?

>things that never happened

>When we ran up to him one of our friends was screaming next to him and trying to do CPR

It happened. Why the fuck would I make something like that up? I had another friend die on one last year too but I wasn't there for that.

nice post some pics if u can, wanna see that beauty
not bad user, not bad at all.

i heard today they are being recalled because there's a part that's under tension and not waterproof. It's even under tension when you're not driving, so it can catch fire in your garage.

Sleep tight user

I went 22 years without a license.

I eventually had to get one because my dog became paraplegic and it was the only way I could get to the local lake in my town. So one day I bit the bullet and got in the car with him and drove. At the time I had a job about half a mile from my house so I started driving there instead of walking.

Gradually my confidence built up and now I'm 25 and can drive anywhere in town. I'm still nervous about going anywhere else without a GPS though, and several times those things have almost steered me into an oncoming traffic exit; so I SHOULD be even more cautious when I'm using one. But c'est la vie. Once you're driving you just forget about your surroundings and don't pay attention. Roadway hypnosis or something like that.

Moral of the story; learn to drive, but don't rely on GPS until you have several years under your belt.

Also, I took my dog to the lake for water therapy of course.

you must have bought some cheap ass gps, my gps almost never wrong.

Living in London, owning and operating a car seems like more trouble than they're worth. Public transport is terrible and probably always will be. But I'd rather keep the extra couple grand it'd cost me to keep that thing running each year.

what if you want to take a trip to some far off pastoral town

Then I am royally fucked, user. Or I am relying upon other people.

He'd have to get a travel license from the local Imam.

>Only people that drive are allowed in this thread
I drive.

I don't.

Look at all these fags from NYC.

I live in NYC and I'm the guy that posted a picture of his S5. Lick my nuts, flyover cow.

>US is the only country on this planet

Got mine at 19, actually started driving at 26 (two years ago).
Don't worry user, you'll be fine.

nice my dude, used to have an 86 w124

This character is literally me

A weeb in a fedora who thinks he's cooler than he actually is?

Pretty sure that's all of us other than the slimy Chads and Stacys that need to LEAVE.