Hey Sup Forums, here are the changes to the team for the cup, which starts in 10 days

Hey Sup Forums, here are the changes to the team for the cup, which starts in 10 days.
In
>Band has 2 Drummers
Choa
Time Machine Modulus
Who the Fuck are You?

Out
Vaporwave
Kendrick Lamar
Kate Bush
Morrissey

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerFSCZDEQkighXN4nNoawR7WNrT7hoNVdcA8UVMsBk0AbY4g/viewform
docs.google.com/forms/d/147jaq7JST5rZ_4gDAVyDUjXmXljj68Qn0Fd1llz0jzk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One issue the team has is the number of musicians that are notable here, but aren't exciting to see play and known by no one else, so this isn't an exact reflection of the poll results, nor is it the complete answer.
Here's a form on some other shit docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerFSCZDEQkighXN4nNoawR7WNrT7hoNVdcA8UVMsBk0AbY4g/viewform
If I'm correct, there should still be time to get some player models done.
Current plans are for:
Face mapping
Michael Gira's hat
Fantano's tattoos
John Lennon (Absolute madman walk if I can figure that out)

kpop general here to support the team and choa

>Out
>Morrissey
>In
>some kpop shit idol
>a super outdated meme
>a the who reference or some other shit
Just fucking kill youself since you clearly let /vg/ decide on the names in the end anyways since nobody here actually cares to vote for this shit.

apologize to choa right the fuck now

>In
>Choa
Rigged

best of luck from Sup Forums, may the best succeed

it's what the people want my friend
she's the best at singing, being pretty and making music so this is nothing to her

choa is in? great news, i hope we do well

kpop has never been represented on the team, unlike most other genres. It has enough support to warrant a chance.

The other 3 (Time Machine Modulus is an iffy, perhaps Post-Avant Jazzcore, but that's also old) are still posted. The cup is essentially crossboard shitposting so having Sup Forums's 3x3 play isn't as exciting when no one knows who Kate Bush or Morrissey are and have nothing to say about them when they play.

Anyways, I hope to have more time before the next cup to discuss these things.

praise choa

>general cancer ruins good teams
really makes you think

As much as i dislike kpops general i have to admit that they always reach 300+ replies and therefore i dont see any problem with having choa in the team. Its just one spot anyways.

>gook with a fanbase of sub-80 IQ spammers is in
>actual board culture (that isn't from one containment thread) doesn't get in

Choa should be disqualified for spam.

Add Aldean

>TMM
Old as fuck meme
Aldean is back in the spotlight after vegas

>choa in
Just disqualify the team.
It’s one “person” from the K-POP general who posts the Asian broad.

Post-Avant Jazzcore at least sounds ridiculous compared to Time Machine Modulus

Well, is there a chance for an EEEEE for Richard d James?

You at least understand that k pop exists on the damn place, so I’ll give you that. Hopefully you guys return back to winter and play /myteam/ again.

Pls remove vaporwave. Only vaporwave.

>Kpop in
>not songs of sailors, settlers and swaggies

>kpop has never been represented on the team
maybe there's a reason?

>dude it should be le epic maymays and not actual music
Bring back Feedback

>Why do you care about kpop generals? They never post outside their general and leave Sup Forums in peace

I told you these plastic gook lovers were cancer

This is a bad omen.

This _North faggot has cursed us.

>Choa in
please what the fuck no
Kpop is not part of the board culture, it's just a lingering cancer we put up with
I miss Feedback

>gookshit meme forced by one autist
>a stale meme
>a meme i don’t recognize despite browsing Sup Forums daily for over 5 years
>popular Sup Forumscore artists gone
fuck off please

Who the Fuck are You? Is the the angry Jewish goblin I think, he's made a resurgence recently

d e d m e m e

Never been in the cup and it's still pretty funny to be honest so I don't think it's too bad a choice.
It's not like we have an abundance of fresh memes that are actually funny and last more than a week.

shitty forced sharethread meme

>It's not like we have an abundance of fresh memes
Well yeah, that’s because Sup Forums is a music board and not a meme board. This is one of the better boards when it comes to sticking to the topics at hand. Not every board needs to be a Sup Forums memefest

Wasn't saying it should be, memes are nice occasionally though especially in the cup.
Don't agree with the 2/4 of the additions or the players they were dropped for but it is what it is.
New manager seems like a fag though

Let this one go for this cup. Maybe we could win autumn or return back to the elites. Choa could do a better job then fantano in this cup

Seems like some good changes. Kpop will make people mad though

K pop is part of the board, which is pretty much unshown. At least north acknowledged their putrid existence, even if we all hate it.

docs.google.com/forms/d/147jaq7JST5rZ_4gDAVyDUjXmXljj68Qn0Fd1llz0jzk/

Thanks, influx of people, wherever you came from. I ran the above poll, you should be able to see the results, from Thursday to Sunday, mostly around cup time. The results for replacements were not very decisive, especially for bringing back old players like Varg and Aldean. Sup Forums has one of the highest % of people as players, which is fine if it's interesting, most people though wouldn't know Kevin Shields as the autist he is. The roster can still technically be discussed until Friday at the very latest, which I'm ok with.

it's not spam just because people like choa

everyone on this board loves choa except you grandpa

i personally think choa is the best representative for kpop, everyone likes her and she's pretty

Wow you have the wrong opinions about this. Fuck. I'm mad as fuck. Bring back Feedback.

choa is a world class pitcher so this should be no problem for her