Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

Faggot. We don't need more sick gays

no-one cares

Op is a faggot

What a nice story. You should have encouraged them to fuck each other on the bus, after all it's something completely natural that all people do. But then not all people need to hold hands and make out everywhere all the time either.

oh not you again

Faggot

Did you go back to their place afterwords and take their deposits too.

Did you tell them about us?

If you want date someone of the same sex as yours, go for it, there is nothing wrong with that
But...

Fake and gay

i'll try ummmm..............things that didnt happen for 400, alex.

Kek you fucking faggot

r/thathappened

We don't need more cancer. Suddenly cancer stops.

You are god!

nigga u gay

nice job op!

Nice bait op

Next time encourage them to play with their poop holes on the bus. It's totally normal right?

I’m hungry, nice pasta OP.

>>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
dudes holding hands
>>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>>so the guys stopped
>>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>>The bus cheered
>>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>>He says thanks
>>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"
>Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!
Hahaha this is the fakist shit I've ever read in my life the whole bus cheered for you top fucking kek lad.
Il take things that didn't happen for $500