Question time Sup Forums

Question time Sup Forums

I have a really fucking hot family friend, and I want to fuck her. Unfortunately our parents are godfathers to each other. So we are not blood related but kind of what? Im retarded about family relationships.

So my question is, is it okay to engage in possible emotional and sexual relationships with this girl, or is that considered forbidden or a taboo?

pic unrelated but will post a related one if get good answer

... why would it be. in olden days godfather's children shacking up was like, expected, right? like arranged marriage and courtship and all that bullshit

godparents are just the immediate legal guardian in case something happens to your actual parents.

it means nothing, if you two have good chemistry and you think her feelings may be mutual then go for it.

go for it

yes but Im completely retarded about family relationships and kinda sceptical about the whole thing, because this girl is lookin like shes dtf whenever we meet and I never used to engage more than at the friendly level cuz of my ignorance.

So its not a taboo at all these days? Like I wanna know if its an unwritten rule or what

ty anons

Dude, we live in a time where people are allowed to marry their dogs or even themselves.

I say giv'r.

always

It's not taboo at all, you aren't related even. Just fuck her

always what?

this is her ass btw

sex is one thing , what about full on relationship, how would the families perceive it? thats what Im asking, is it forbidden or encouraged or neutral in our society ?

ty, I for sure will, just wondering this > 757738319

what backwards ass culture did you grow up in jesus in heaven get that dick out and make some baby batter pancakes in her griddle box

>ty anons
>always
>always what

>
ty I will

Based on that ass OP.

Go for it, I promise you as you get older, not trying your luck can become regrets.

We over think so much.

Live in the moment.

Like getting punched, being told no only hurts for a second and it’s never as painful as you imagined

okay, but why are you all talkin like that, I mean Im gonna fully go for it, I was just wondering if that was a forbidden thing in godfather-families relationships.

Will try my best, shes an awesome girl.

shes the one on the left, wish me luck anons

Sorry got distracted by that girls amazing figure.

Mate your parents and hers are friends, they will still be friends if you guys go out and they will think it’s cute, I’m a parent and if my best friends kid went out with my daughter, unless he treated her terribly there would be no problem.

If they broke up, so what, just means I don’t have to take my kids with me when I want to hang with my best freind and his wife.

yeah I naturally know all that, It was just the godfather thing that was bugging me.

holy shit op I know this girl