Mercy means quick death by an axe

>mercy means quick death by an axe
>Mel doesn't break and goes on a pain trip
>later people beg him to plead mercy, even two of his closest lieutenants who are hidden in the crowd
>Mel says fuck you
>gets axed anyway

this made no fucking sense

That's because you possess no semblance of personal honour, moral code or dignity. When you grow up you'll understand, hopefully.

I was talking about the fact that he would receive the same faith in either case, you fucking patronizing moron.

I mean he doesn't plead mercy, the ordeal should continue obviously...

>being this stupid
Chips are up.

ITT Movies women can't understand

Numale? Ya let me explain it to you. He won't beg for mercy or ask anything from the English.

m o r o n

only thing you possess is retarded power fantasies with influences sucked straight outta television

what is the fucking reading comprehension of this board, jesus christ

another retard with power fantasies. If you got captured by isis lets say, you'd scream and cry for mommy day after day. On the day of the execution you would probably shit your pants and be too terrified of isis warriors to even beg for mercy. Doesn't matter if you did or not, you'd still end up as example on internet for all the chicken ass nerds

t. cuckhold numale rebbit scum

t. delusional retarded nerd with film-inspired power fantasies

Even the english dude at that point respected him a little, that's why he got the axe.

*tips fedora

Perhaps, because I am a sheltered suburban kid, but that is William fucking Wallace, big difference.

Didn't they cut his balls off IRL or something?

Ya no amount of patriotism could keep me from screeching in pain like a howler monkey if that was my lot.

>Following the trial, on 23 August 1305, Wallace was taken from the hall to the Tower of London, then stripped naked and dragged through the city at the heels of a horse to the Elms at Smithfield.[29] He was hanged, drawn and quartered — strangled by hanging, but released while he was still alive, emasculated, eviscerated and his bowels burned before him, beheaded, then cut into four parts. His preserved head (dipped in tar) was placed on a pike atop London Bridge. It was later joined by the heads of the brothers, John and Simon Fraser. His limbs were displayed, separately, in Newcastle, Berwick, Stirling, and Perth. A plaque stands in a wall of St. Bartholomew's Hospital near the site of Wallace's execution at Smithfield.

Man the medieval guys just didn't know when to quit.

Devilish

you make no sense and your father hates you.

>abolished in 1870

Europe was very civil huh.

You know, you can delete entire threads if you begin them.

Pic related.

what movie

t. big strong intelligent american

shut up numale cuckboi