Only God Forgives is the definition of mediocre...

Only God Forgives is the definition of mediocre. Only someone so far up their own ass who likes the smell and taste of shit could actually like this. People think this is a masterpiece. The people who respond to you on Sup Forums and call you a pleb are Only God Forgives fans. This has to be one of the most pathetic auteur circlejerks I've seen. Dedicated to Jodorowsky? He doesn't deserve vapid trash with his name slapped on it.

I take it you did not enjoy the film?

You do know ban evading is against the rules right?

Give me one reason you samefag autist
One fucking reason

I actually liked it much more than drive. But again I wouldn't give it a high score

You're right about this movie though. it is trash btw

I dont think he did user

Drive was pretty bad yeah, try Enemy(2013). I usually hate convoluted movies with over-complex plots for their own sake but i think its the best film ryans been in.

Enemy??????? I've seen Enemy and liked it. That's Jake

what did he mean?

Only plebs don't like Only God Forgives and Neon Demon.
Enjoy your life as a pleb OP, probably a simpler life than mine, I envy you.

this

Nah it's a good 8/10 movie. Not quite a masterpiece still I agree

Wait a second here! I thought it was spring breakers tier trash! ?

You should totally have a youtube channel where you share your opinions on movies, I'm sure you'd be super popular and people would care about what you have to say.

It's such a different/unconventional film that deals with very unconventional themes that it is no wonder that many would be deterred from enjoying it.
You don't have to like the film, but calling it "mediocre" because you didn't like its subject matter is poor form.
Technically speaking the film is very well made.

Literal trash just like spring breakers, anything by PTA Nolan and Malick.

Just jerking off into a bin. OP was right

oh.......yeah not going to bed was a bad idea....sorry anons.......fuck.

yeah ryans shit then idfk, whats the point of this thread OP?

Why do you think Jodorowsky likes Refn's films so much? No offense but I'd take the opinion of a learned man like Jodo before the opinion of a random douchebag on Sup Forums who can't even articulate why the film is bad.

I saw it twice and enjoyed it, why didnt you like it?

Thread is already full of butthurt refnfags

If you want people to just agree with you and circlejerk instead of challenging you I recommend >>>/reddit/

You are thinking of based Jake

OP getting smacked around like a little pleb bitch again
Wasnt the spring breakers thread enough?

no need to be mean user, although this thread is pretty pointless.

I havnt seen spring breakers though....is the subversion really that good in it?

Only God forgives is my favorite movie of all time. Every time I get drunk I turn on ogf and start texting exes

pleb

>start texting exes
you're done before the movie actually starts tho

D:

I love how some directors like Refn or Herzog can make these films that provoke people so much that they are visibly angry after screening, ready to burn the theater. I wish I could make something that strikes emotion that strongly.

just film yourself masturbating and post it online. you'll see the reaction you get

WTF DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY YOUR MOTHERDICK? YOU THINK ITS FUCKING COOL TO TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES? NICOLAS REFN WORKED LONG AND HARD AND THROUGH ADVERSITIES THAT YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO HANDLE YOU LITTLE BITCH! EVEN WITH HIS MENTAL DISABILITIES HE MANAGED TO CHURN OUT CLASSIC CHARACTERS AND DIALOGUE THAT WOULD MAKE SHAKESPEARE WEEP! WITH LINE AFTER LINE HES CULTIVATED DREAMSCAPES! YOU THINK ITS OK TO TALK SHIT ABOUT A MAN WHO CAN ACTUALLY DEFEND HIMSELF? NONE THE LESS DRESS HIMSELF?!? FUCK YOU user HOW DARE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT NICOLAS WINDING REFN!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

It would be worth it if the internet wasn't already full of thousands of videos of men jerking off.

>he didn't get it
Stick to movies like mad max fury road kiddo

>fury road
You don't like this shit so you must like this shit!