I guess you could say, Glenn will keep an eye out for Maggie

I guess you could say, Glenn will keep an eye out for Maggie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2ofgiYyVjM
youtu.be/DGg3C8ZBhac?t=183
youtube.com/watch?v=BI-hjJmzCzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At first Glenn was like this -_-

Then he was like this! o_O

I guess you could say, he kept his eye on the ball.

I dont watch this cuckfest but I heard its basically GoT (violence, shocks, gore) but without an overarching plot, is this the case?

I guess you could say hes Mad Eye moody now

The first season is great but after that is fucking shit. Literallyu same formula every season, the group finds a place that seems safe, they get ambushed and captured, maybe 1 or 2 dies off, they escape, find another seemingly safe place, ad nauseum.

omfg, negan is so edgy

>S2-Find a safe place dont get ambushed or captured, they truly come to terms with the new world rather than living in the old one, Ricks little shoulder angel and devil die letting him grow as a character
>S3 They find and fucking earn a new safe place but there are some random skirmishes with an enemy. Their place is attacked a few times but they repel the enemy every one and score a total and complete victory at the end
>S4 Some boring shit happens, the Governer rocks up with a tank blows the shit out of their safe place and we get a bunch of different story lines. Then they get ambushed and captured
>S5 they escape, go on the run, murder the shit out of a few people, then find claim, and take over a safe place
>S6, they stay in the safe place, make it self sustaining, fight off invaders, nearly lose the town but whip the bitches into shape and earn it back, then get ambushed and captured

So it happened 3/6 so far, but they arent going to leave Alexandria now, its their home. its not about finding a safe place from zombies its about how to live in the world

>overarching plot
Because GoT has shown how much those are really worth. I'd take a filler season of b-level Westoros houses squabbling than I would the teenage girl Save Da World generic Ice Satan shit.

>ad nauseum.

it's "ad nauseam", you illiterate dipshit.

>Hey, Puppet Pal Glenn, where do people keep their money?

One eye on Maggie
One eye on the streets

In the case of the Walking Dead it's fucking ad infinitum. So you're both wrong

Glenn is not dead, I'm calling it now.

It's the Nicholas/dumster thing again. We are meant to think he's dead and he'll be back in a few episodes.

>I'll find you bitch! I'll fucking find you!
What did Glenn mean by this?

>literally see his head beaten in and his eye pop out of his skul
>h-h-h-he isn't dead!!!!!!1!!!!!111

you are below average intelligence

He will appear in the next GoT season while Stannis Baratheon storms that Negan-guys camp with a host of heavy cavalry

This, he was still moving. He'll be back, baby. Probably buried his head in the dirt with a breathing straw and put a watermelon on top.

>the way people define GoT is by its violence, shocks and gore

Oh shit nigga what you doin

It's just tits and dragons.

>he's moving
>glenn is moving despite his brain being spread out over the sidewalk
>walkers drop and stop as soon as even a pen enters their skull
>but glenn twitches with nothing but a brainstem loosely attached to some slurpee

The more i learn about this episode, the more angry i am that people still watch this

tits, dragons, swords, ice zomboos and some quite decent wardrobe work

Glenn is alive, his brainstem was intact, it will grow back with stem cell research that Negan is doing, remember when he said he has a really good doctor?

>quite decent wardrobe work

maybe if you stopped watching in season 2

That wasn't even Glenn, it was his identical twin brother Hyun-dai Rhee. They sort of switch places like Christian Bale's character in the Prestige.

Glenn is back at Alexandria with Judith and the black vicar.

It's probably supposed to have something to do with nerve impulses that cause muscle spasms after death

Muscles can still move even if the head is removed or brain is destroyed. Never seen a headless chicken?
And this shit doesn't happen with zombies because they are fucking zombies and aren't real.

maybe if he was instantly and quickly mashed by a large object crushing his head, but this was a drawn out process

unless they're honestly trying to make the viewer think this level of gore is possible with 2 or 3 hits.

At the first national BUDDY

Where can I watch this scene alone? I don't care about Walking Dead.

tv, computer

Yeah, I wish they could just keep their internal logic consistent.
>season 1, 2 different walkers (1 in Rick's neighborhood, 1 eating the deer) take baseball bats to the dome and it's not very effective
>season 3 and 4, Martinez and Glenn use baseball bats to pop walkers' heads like water balloons
>season 5, a solid home run swing to the back of the head by a fit adult man at Terminus's bleeding trough merely knocks people senseless
>season 4, Governor headsdhots a walker (that was approaching the tank at the prison's gates) and it doesn't go down because he didn't hit the center
>season 4, Glenn curbstomping a walker's head like it was a watermelon
>season 7, Lucille takes 2 or 3 overhead swings to even crack the skull
>all the times they gently slide a folding knife through a forehead, both walkers and people (psycho loli's dad, Bob)
It's so all over the god damn place.

I feel sad for S1 Glenn, But post-Maggie Glenn is just bland.

Thanks, can I use yours?

I think it depends how long the person has been dead. One that has been dead for years has been decompsing and is probably killed easier.

Whereas someone who just died has still has a solid skull

you realize Stannis whole army would get obliterated

which one?

autism

they can't even keep shit physically consistent between episodes, look at glenn's "death" where he goes under the dumpster. one shot it's against a fence and he's 6 ft away from it, suddenly it's in the middle of the area away from fences and glenn was directly adjacent

and of course, the shot of him having his guts ripped out looks like his guts being ripped out, if nick was on top of glenn the torso would be a foot above glenns, not at the same height as glenns fucking chin

It's just plain bad TV. That's inexcusable.

every episode that passes makes me glad i stopped at season 2

The one with a bit less cum inside.

Maggie would never have gone with Glenn pre-apocalypse.

She would have shown his squinty little eyes the door.

I thought it was Daryll who died.

What happened to that big spoiler about Daryll needing to find a new show after the season 6 intro.

Was that just a smokescreen along with the preview where he asks Rick if he just bonked his right hand man?

The whole thing is snippets of flashbacks over the course of the first half of the episode or so, but this is the general gist of it with some stuff missing like Daryl punching Negan.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2ofgiYyVjM

in the comics they're both fully aware of this when they hook up. It starts as just fucking and pairing up out of necessity and to keep sane, and then they develop the bond

Literally neither of those two were stabbed in the forehead.

This was touched upon in a deleted scene where they were looking through Maggie's yearbook to see if Randall was telling the truth about going to high school with her. She says that she never really noticed him, and there were a bunch of pictures of her living it up with friends at school events. Glenn suggests she might not have noticed a geek like him either, and she claims she "likes geeks."

shouldve put it in the bluray

Well it was in at least one home release, because it's on YouTube.

youtu.be/DGg3C8ZBhac?t=183

There was a lot of psychological shit w this episode tho.

>No music after Glenn gets bashed
>Just the sounds of the bat, the reactions & his gurgling
>Negan keeps him alive, while saying sorry to the group, for what seemed like an eternity
>Seeing it through Rick's eyes was extra disturbing
>Breaking Rick was hard to watch
>At that point & after all that's went on, you truly believe they're gonna chop off Carl's arm

I'm sure there's more. It was hard to watch. We all knew what was gonna happen but when it was, I wasn't sure I wanted to see it. It was a weird feeling. And I'm a gore whore.

How is he breathing?

Several thousand horses and soldiers armed with swords appearing randomly from a trans-dimensional worm hole would get annihalited by fewer than a hundred guys with guns? I'd say the charge would wipe half of them instantaneously, leaving their guns to the army who would figure out how to use them from seeing the survivors shoot.

>one eye on the walkers, one eye on da pussy

i also read this comment on reddit

>Several thousand horses and soldiers armed with swords appearing randomly from a trans-dimensional worm hole would get annihalited by fewer than a hundred guys with guns?
Yes. Stannis is a fucking retard just look at how his army died in the field over the forest.

respiration is controlled from the brain stem so I guess its somewhat feasible

He had called it at that point. I'm talking about Stannis with that look in his eyes, the one still believes he's the chosen one, the one who curshed a gorillion wildlings in a single charge. He'd see the guns as a gift from the lord of light.

it's a show about magical zombies user.

i already addressed it making no sense relative to said 'magical' zombies within the scope of their little shitpile of a universe, and this user
expanded upon it further

>Negan breaks the skulls of Glenn and Abe
>then he breaks Rick

Like poetry

evrytime they killed a black charecter they replaced him by another one will we have a new asian next sunday ?

Glenn is on the wookout

he's a fish
youtube.com/watch?v=BI-hjJmzCzo

Does having magical zombies interfere with the physics relative to the concussive power of a baseball bat? No?
Then shut the fuck up, jesus.
>in this universe there's dragon so why do people need to walk to get places I mean just teleport it's all magic anyway!

CARLOS!!

>tfw hometown is Glenmaggie

it's fiction, idiot. it might not be realistic, but it's done for dramatic effect. do you also complain everytime a character jumps out of a moving car, is completely unscathed, and runs away like nothing happened?

Also Negan didn't have a single drop of blood on him after beating two men two a pulp despite the RV being painted with castoff.

what's castoff? the blood on the rv is from rick going through a zombie royal rumble.

Oh yeah, forgot about that part.
Well my point still stands. Every time Negan lifted the bat over his head and swung it down he would have been spattered with blood from Lucille, not to mention blood flying off the victim's head. I guess they didn't want to ruin his leather jacket.

Ive watched until they killed shane but it all sounds very garbage indeed.

The shock value gets old. What are they gonna do when nobody gives a fuck about the one that stay alive?

>RV is suddenly an impenetrable fortress

After watching 5 seasons i realised they can't have more than 2 black males for more than 3 eps.

When they got to Alexandria, i knew a nigga gon ged it.

they turned him into brian peppers

do actors ever go into town with makeup like that to scare the shit out of random people? seems like a waste not to...

>norman reedus
hahaha. he honestly seems like a fun guy

Haven't you watched any of the ISIS execution videos? There are plenty of situations where a head gets gut clean from the body, but the body still moves, or the eyes still move.

I really hope people over at ISIS watch TWD and in the near future we'll see some Negan-style executions and actually compare people getting killed with Lucille in real life and on TV.