Cavs in 4 against Craptors

>Cavs in 4 against Craptors
>Dubs in 4 against Jizz

Seriously, is this the most boring NBA playoffs ever? I just want to fast forward to the Finals with this inevitable matchup. Both teams seem to be bored out of their minds fighting these B-tier underlings.

celtics wiz and spurs rockets are great series

The winners of those series will be lucky to go 6 with cleveland and golden stage

This desu. The teams that are going to be swept in 5 by the Cavs and Dubs are really trying their hardest.

If Rondo didn't die we'd be watching the Cavs beat the Bulls in 7.

>the winners of these series will be the sacrificial lambs of their respective Conference Finals

We all knew at the beginning of the season these NBA Finals were set in stone.

>sleeping on Pop

Yall niggas real stupid, huh?

Also,
>swept in 5
>swept
>in 5

Hello newcunt
Also you're retarded if you think the sperms have any chance against the dubs. Rockets have a better chance because of better shooting but neither will win

Kawhi, a lazy Aldridge who looks like half the player he was on the Trailblazers, and a team of geriatrics aren't going to do shit against the Warriors. Delete your account.

>Rockets have a better chance because of their chucking
lol

Too fuckin funny to see all the Warrior "lifelongs" coming out of the woodwork as if they have nothing to be ashamed of.

Seriously. Just give up. You live in the warrior era

welcome to /spee/, enjoy you're stay

>"its our era!"
>one ring
>not the defending champs

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao. I'll save this for later when they sweep in 6 in the finals

Beating GS is about defense not out scoring them Spurs are the only team with a chance

Celtics/Wiz is good.

Spurs sweep in 5. Not that great.

And yet, they have a better chance than Cuckets whose only strategy is to try and outscore the best scoring team in the league, current.

D'Antoni is a fucking hack.

Nice meme. You have to outscore them

>sweep
>in 5

Do you even know what's a fucking sweep is?

Stop posting forever

>Yall niggas real stupid, huh?
whitefag detected

You don't know what a sweep is do you?!! Hahahahahahahahaha

I never said the Rockets had a better chance, I'm just saying the Spurs have a shit chance unless they suddenly become another team. Even less of a chance with Parker injured if Murray keeps playing like he did last game.

A sweep is always in 4 you fucking retard

>say some day dumbshit
>Haha trolled you

Fucking my-Sup Forums pathetic

I hate ironic counter shitposting

Man you fell hard

Reddit

But you like unironic shitposting? Neck yourself sock on the booty faggot

lol, you have to be in the finals to sweep them. You'll figure that out after you've watched the NBA for more than a few months.

Spurs autist mad the dubs are gonna dab all over his shit grandpa team

>the current state of this thread

>yfw

More jacked than Bron's hairline.

Okay smarty. Don't say I didn't warn you