What does Sup Forums think of this manlet?

What does Sup Forums think of this manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/man-shot-in-back-of-head-rcmp-shooting-inquest-told-1.651690
youtube.com/watch?v=dFaPooJBDSg&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is your problem my young friend?

disappointed. need good exterminators, not bad cops. rip exterminator guy

id be so pissed if this was the fat fuck that killed me. i want to slit his throat like a muslim

Coward. Deserves to be put in the same situation until be begs for his life and then shot

To be killed by a tiny faggot coward with flowers tattoed on him. Embarrassing.

he's a cool guy that pisses of beta chucks on Sup Forums

so he's a cool guy in my book

if it really pisses you off so much why don't you make a pettition or better yet go raise funds get some lawyers that are anti cop and go after him or go be a lawyer and fight injustice like what happened

but that's probably too much work for you so you are here shit posting about that guy

He probably uses his gun so much because of his lack of muscle. Heres his rifle.

You're so edgy and cool user. I bet you have a cup of liberal tears and a pristine MAGA hat on ypur waifu pillow.

>You're Fucked
Well lookie here if that isnt malicious intent laser engraved into his fucking gun.

id rather just post shit here and see what kind of neckbeards get bent out of shape about it I.E. you.

That along with the video would have put him away but the stupid judge didn't allow the video as evidence.

On what grounds?

on all grounds.

Great choice in writing utensils.

fuck off faggot

I sense anger.

anger at a cop killing an innocent civillian, fuck america

Struck a chord I see

Happens in Canada as well. Lots of wrongful death shootings in B.C.

Its our own country's fault for allowing anyone with a high school diploma to be a cop.

you should need a 4 year degree to be anything above unarmed security and if youve ever been in the military, you cannot become law enforcement. that would change quite a bit.

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/man-shot-in-back-of-head-rcmp-shooting-inquest-told-1.651690

I'd like to see him come to the uk and try to act hard without his guns.

Meh, shoulda wore a belt

British police should train american and canadian police in non lethal methods. Heres london police taking down a guy with a machette without deadly force.
youtube.com/watch?v=dFaPooJBDSg&t=6s

If it was a black person there would be riots in the streets

on the grounds that the video will emotionally skew the jury against him

#WLM

It's obvious that he is massively over-compensating for something. He's supposed to be a cop but dresses like a soldier. Lame ass wannabe

Ever notice that in the swatting videos nobody gets killed because the cops commands are easy to follow and in 5 seconds they have u cuffed and you are no longer a threat.

In a country with as many gun owners as the US. Good luck

Hardly anyone has guns in the uk except for NI and farmers.

That's because black people are uncivilized, not because white people don't care.

All the news agencys refer to it as an execution.
#justicefordanielshaver

On the grounds, don't move, cross your legs, crawl, look down, interlace your fingers, you will not survive, you will be shot.

He could have easily said, hands up walk backwards towards me, then hes cuffed. Thats how I was dealt with when my friend swatted me.

dafug you mean? he told the guy time and time again to put his hands on his fucking head. a guy who was drunk and reported to have been waving a gun at people from his hotel window.

normally i don't side with cops but this is the most textbook case of having to make the right, albeit hard decision based on all the elements in the situation. Suspect was visibly confirmed to be armed and dangerous, and intoxicated. He was conscious and responsive, and willfully refusing to comply to repeated verbal commands.

Just because they're crying doesn't mean they're harmless. Dude wasn't asking him to perform algebraic equations, just keep his hands glued to his head. He killed himself by means of the cop.

I think you need to watch the video again.
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

Yeah, they handled it poorly. It was a different guy barking orders that made no sense, should have just kept it simple. I think they wanted to confuse him on purpose so they had an excuse to shoot.

If your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail type deal. That little faggot was itching to use his gun on someone.

When I watched the video I was pissed. I did a 5 minute search and found that the voice in the video was not from the cop who shot. The supervisor was giving commands (poorly), he retired soon after to ensure his pension was secure. Sergeant Charles Langley was the dickhead that was screaming the simon says commands, he should be the one on trial.

When have they ever made someone crawl before? That's some powertrip shit.

One of the other officers who was there said he didn't shoot because he saw no threat.

Also weren't these the same idiots who were trying to open the wrong door time and time again? Lucky they didn't kill more innocent people.

>2018
>trying this hard to be edgy

I have "surprise mother fucker" on my dust cover. But this is my personal weapon I keep at my home. I can do that because I'll be using that rifle to protect myself and my family.

My duty weapon is how it was issued to me. Because I'm a professional and need to exhibit that image in the performance of my duties.

I keep those separate, he should have too.

If he did nothing wrong why was he fired from the police?

soy

Safety, Semi, Rock & Roll.

In your professional opinion, what are your thoughts on how they handled this situation? Any reason they didn't have the guy interlace his hands behind his head and walk backwards so they could search him? Why make him crawl with legs crossed while barking contradicting orders?

The rage in his voice didn't help either.

I bet this muppet got bullied at school nonstop

consider islam

For fuck sake he's got the same look in his eyes as high school shooters, i can't be the only one to see this.

checkd

the problem here is that in america that machete would be a 9mm

which makes me wonder why there was no conviction. Sounds like its time to stop having judges altogether and only convict based upon black and white evidence.

Do we know where he is right now? Was he taken into protective custody?

I'd love to see him shot in the balls then the head

literally that. A trigger happy manlet with a gun that now has the legal precedent to execute whoever he see's fit

Might have been his first kill, wont be his last.

Such are the cops. We all have to pretend they are here to protect us. They arent.

I do believe police are necessary, but not in the form they currently operate.

Also, end the fucking war on drugs already. That shit does not work

As a cop, I was wondering what kind of call they were responding to for that kind of response, I was pretty angry at the way they were acting because it didn't seem like an active shooter or hostile barricaded suspects.

Suspect position and attitude are things that you are taught to take into consideration when applying use of force. The poor guy was crying, compliant and in what's called the "final challenge position" really didn't seem like a threat at all.

If a suspect is belligerent, noncompliant and aggressive when they reach for their waistband, I get it. That's understandable. What we saw here is the exact opposite. What we saw was a cop who was off his rocker looking for an excuse to kill this guy.

What we saw here was murder. The son of a bitch got away with it too. It disgusts me how some of my "brothers in blue" act and how it shapes the public view of the profession. I signed up for this job to help people in times of need. I'm tired of getting lumped in with the psychos out there. I have one year left on my contract and I'm done with law enforcement and never going back.

it as murder, no doubt. The cop joined the force so he could kill legally, and it worked

Thanks for the answer, its a hard job I bet, even more so if you have a heart. Thanks for being one of the good ones!

I saw the same thing, was just wondering if there was some type of rationale that could excuse this type of behavior. Just out of control psycho cops making the good ones look bad

Jesus would forgive him, but I don't know if he is cut out for any medals of honor either

not that user and also im a dem, but im not a fucking huge cuck who cries because a cop shot me probably cuz i was beating my girlfriend and someone called the cops.

Beating up your girlfriend doesn't make you a tough guy there tough guy

What do you think of the bullshit the cop said "put your hands up, if you bring your arms down again we're gonna shoot you, npw crawl towards us"
What the fuck...if he's gonna crawl he's gonna put his arms down...he was set up to die

Become a coastguard if you want to help people, lol
Or a firefighter
Or a first responder
Or anything
Cops only help people with directions mostly, they are a hinderence to bad people and an aid to good people, but these days they have to hinder people just to follow protocol, its ok, the police state ends and gives way to a more glorious nation
God bless, brother

he dinndu nuffin, he was doin he job.

i think its weird that you gotta bring his height up in the first sentence

why didnt they just have him lay down and then walk to him? why did he have to crawl 30 feet down the hall while crying?

well that's fucking weird

I read it was because they thought there was a shooter in the room so they didn't want to put themselves in the line of fire, so rather then go to him make him come to them. That part makes sense, I don't understand the reasoning behind making him crawl with hands up and legs crossed, other than being a sadistic game.

who the fuck are you?

You always, always, always make a suspect move to you.

crawling? thats a big negative. no department trains officers to order someone to do that.

Cops not having Bachelors degrees in math or social sciences is what does it, you're right.
With those smarts they wouldn't be so paranoid about reaching for possible weapons or ever feel their life is threatened.

>What does Sup Forums think of this manlet?

He's a murderer and should have been tried and convicted as such. Power tripping psycho giving impossible commands and then murdering a citizen. Very bad.

thinks he has a tiny brain

is childish

Actually he wasn't the one giving the orders, just the one who shot. Still a pos murderer though. The guy giving orders, Sergeant Charles Langley, should have been convicted of murder.

they maybe think that someone crawling along carpet begging not to be shot, is going to "fast draw" a gun that they can't already see. what gave them such elevated paranoia. Is it valid. How could he not see that the guy, who was only wearing shorts, didn't have a gun stashed somewhere .. where? Irresponsibility .. laziness. or maybe the cop was just looking to kill someone, to use his arnament. All gun nuts do .. they just want to get the chance to shoot something "plinking" just isn't fun enough

Not nearly as bad as this one:

Yeah, like I was saying earlier if your only tool is a hammer every problem looks like a nail. I have guns but have no desire to shoot anyone, but I know what you mean with some of the attitudes. Some are just itching to use their guns, they fantasize about it. Just go to a gun store and listen to the dialogue, I'm not saying it's not okay to protect your family just don't drool over the chance and hope something happens so you can shoot someone.

That crawling thing makes me sick, some fucked up submission game or something, and the tone of that man's voice... I can't even listen to it again. Feel bad for the good cops getting lumped in with these psychos.

>I don't understand the situation and have done no research into it
>anyone who has a poor opinion of that cop is a cuck

is it hard being that much of a bootlicker? or are you just so stupid that it's easy?

glad you understand

whitebois jaaam they like it

Dude was drunk, scared, and his pants were falling down.

Actual autistic logic right here

If I was drunk I would worry about my pants falling down. Still gave the pig no right to shoot him. I can't watch the video anymore its too disturbing.