Why are famous people so egoistic?

why are famous people so egoistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVxA5pjTrBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LMAO that fat fuck got rekt

why is she required to sign some fat fucks Big Mac wrapper?

Why egoistic? Being famous is reason enough to waste time on some fat creep?

Cant he see she is trying to attract African fans only with her zebra outfit.

1. YOU MEAN "EGOTISTIC", NOT "EGOISTIC".

2. EGOTISM DERIVES FROM HUBRIS.

3. HUBRIS OCCURS IN FAMOUS, AND IN NONFAMOUS, PERSONS; FAME, AND HUBRIS, ARE NOT MUTUALLY DIRECTLY CORRELATED.

fucking whore

she probably didn't notice him because he didn't grab her by the pussy

wonder how often she is approached by smelly NEETs asking her to take minutes out of her day to take pictures and sign shit. I imagine a hundred people a day try and do this shit, it probably takes hours all added up. And I wonder how many autistic manchildren try to force her to see their pallid little root. For gods sake shes trying to leave the airport to go home and there's a fucking guy outside who already knows she's gonna be there trying to get her to do shit for him. That's super fucking creepy and even if he's friendly/not an insane stalker that's still fucking annoying and bothersome and requires a complete lack of self awareness

How did he even know that she was in the airport, and that she was getting out through that exit?

exactly, jesus christ, I'd act the same way if I was just leaving the airport and somebody had stalked me there

Still, its only one person. If it was a crowd of people it would have been more acceptable to ignore them.

>implying any non famous woman wouldn't do exactly the same thing in that situation

She would get approached by people all day it must be annoying I don't blame her.

I'd do the same thing, to be honest. Especially after a flight. I just want to have some icecream and jerk off.

>airport
>meme pic
Oh look its absolutely nothing. There aren't hundreds of pictures of her being nice to fans in public, surely google images is false

Pro tip don't try to annoy a celebrity when they just got off a flight and are stillcen route. Why would you bother someone at the airport. Better yet why would you ask for an autograph just say hello if you really want to

There's actually lots of pics of her with fans in stores and such. Guy and girls. Yea she probably deals with it constantly. Most normal people would probably just talk to her normally though instead of pestering her for a photo or signature.

RELATED

youtube.com/watch?v=NVxA5pjTrBU

You're forgetting the photographer, there's at least two people surrounding her trying to get in her face

if that bitch did that shit to me i'd run up and smash her flat

He should have apologized for his privilege first.

What an asshole. Does he think being fat is an excuse for not helping her in anyway possible?.

#heforshe #amwithher

>Asks me all over the world to sign a pledge that will benefit her
>Can't be bothered to sign a piece of paper for one poor kid

God that's fucking satisfying

it's only funny because he is fat
i would be mad if he wasn't

Hey Koz, when are you going to concede that the Jewish hegemony exists?
Also what Mexican dish would you recommend?

wow I thought Sup Forums was just memeing that Toby was a white supremacist dick

AHHHH SHADDAP

Step aside, fat looser! I only date Chads!

stop posting that igmaeg man

Being in one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises will do that to you. Seriously each episode following the girl witch and her orbiters from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

i can't imagine ever in my life finding out where some celeb is getting off at an airport, driving up there for a few hours, waiting around until they come out for about 10 seconds and pestering them to write their name on a piece of paper for me.

what a pathetic existence.

me on the left

Why is tv obsessed with emma

because she has pretty feet

I bet best Emma wouldn't do that.

OP's pic clearly shows she did

>Still, its only one person.
And if she signs it, 30 more come out of the woodwork.

Where did you copypasta this from?
Its accurate af.

LADY LOOKS LIKE A DUDE

Not attractive enough and didn't grab her by the pussy

fucking everybody's developing egotistic disorders not unlike those of the rich and famous
you have social media to thank for that

Reads like based Bloom, he loves to shit on HP

The slut already has been

he has no right to touch his camera. i hope maguire was held accountable

tell me if you'd be smiling all day when the 100th fat guy approaches you constantly every single day

I don't see best Emma anywhere in it

I am FUCKING OBSESSED with her godly ass

>pussy status: grabbed

Why is Sup Forums so autisticly retarded

Not that user google emma only one name comes up first and it isn't emily stone or a tv actress

its not even fucking done well

his fucking arm is completely darker than the rest of the picture

I fucking hope the people are just fucking memeing because if they really do think its real then they should fucking kill themselves

>pu**y
Don't say that word
its "pu$$y

post it

he grabbed maguires shoulder to pose with him no right to do that get the fuck out of his face.

Ben Stiller with a young Richard Dawkins?

>Why is Sup Forums so autisticly retarded

Why do you care so much Newfriend?