Won't share pics cuz she frequents Sup Forums

-trap
-she

pick one

>you
>getting laid

pick one

>y-you're a virgin!
try harder kid whwre do you think you are?

virgin detected

Give us some stories OP!
What's it like?
Are they trans or just a trap?
Do they get dysphoric?
If they frequend Sup Forums then fuckin get them on here, we can poke fun at you both

I'm not OP, faggotron

>Give us some stories OP!
Well what kind of stories do you want?
>What's it like?
It's pretty awesome, but it has its down sides
>Are they trans or just a trap?
Trans with intent to get bottom surgery in the next 5 years
>Do they get dysphoric?
Frequently
>If they frequend Sup Forums then fuckin get them on here, we can poke fun at you both
Yeah, that would never happen, largely because of the answer to the last question lol

WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS LEARN.

Traps have o be so convincing you don;t realise they're a dude until you have a dick in your face.

No shit like this when its just some obvious fag twink in a dress.

How did you meet?

>well what kind of stories do you want?
Anything my guy, tell us about your relationship, how it came about, the good shit
>It's pretty awesome, but it has its down sides
Examples?

>she
>has a penis
Choose one faggot.

you haven't fucking lived until you busted your nut inside the asshole of a cute sexy trap - OMG it makes me cum so hard

why are you getting sexually involved with someone possessing severe mental disorders?

and I don't mean that in the "lol SJW rekt" sense, but the data on gender dysphoria and related phenomenon is pretty clear. you're taking a massive risk here

is she unstable

you guys have some good links to convincing cutie traps getting fucked? (not twinks)

fuck ig im into traps

>How did you meet?
Both in bad relationships, drinking at her gf's place. Alcohol is a great way to start a relationship, just drunkenly started sucking each other off.
>Anything my guy
Well, how it came about comes from the last answer. It's pretty awesome cuz we're best friends too, so we spend a lot of time playing vidya games together, sometimes making bets like "If I win, you have to deepthroat me for the amount of time that was left on the round counter."
>Examples?
Sometimes she wants me to play with her cock a lot, other times touching it can send her into a frenzy of depression that can last for days. Want to know when it's ok and when it's not? Flip a coin, cuz who tf knows! Also having to use lube for sex consistently and having to wait for her to warm up sucks.

>why are you getting sexually involved with someone possessing severe mental disorders?
yeah, OP, what if she gets pregnant.
you should really stop and think, and not with your dick

still not gay though

it has a dick, it wont get pregnant. just in case your comment wasn't actually sarcastic.

but in reality its not just children that you need to consider when in a relationship, obviously. false domestic violence charges, false rape accusations etc. people with disorders can really fuck up your life

>why are you getting sexually involved with someone possessing severe mental disorders?
Ever been with cis women my man? They aren't much more stable, hate to break it to you. Last cis gf I had was collecting disability money for crying every time she went to work because working makes her depressed that life doesn't get handed to her. She wouldn't eat at all unless I cooked her a very specific meal every day. She was "too depressed" to lean slightly to her right to reach the garbage can to throw away her garbage when she sat on the couch, and she dumped me for one of those anime chat-bots. I wish I was kidding. She's fucking psycho.
On the other side of your question tho, assuming you're genuinely asking me why I'm taking the risk: Because I care about her, she's a lot of fun and really interesting, and I hope I can help protect her from some fo the risks, and tbh I don't really have much else to live for, so if she becomes an hero, we'll probably do it together.
>is she unstable
Yeah. I am too. Who the fuck is stable nowadays lmao

What was the specific meal she had you make?

Daddies dummies OwO

>What was the specific meal she had you make?
Macoroni and cheese, fried chicken, and mashed potatoes and chicken gravy. Every. Meal. Every. Day.

oh no doubt cis women are mental as fuck for the large majority. never denied that. my question remain. why are you getting sexually involved with them.

>who the fuck is stable nowadays
men who have their act together are stable. so there you go

You're a faggot and no questions are needed to know this.

Saged

My god people are so angry that someone is in a relationship with a trap

>>is she unstable
>Yeah. I am too. Who the fuck is stable nowadays lmao
Why not just date a woman, then?
What's the benefit then?

I'm stable as can be you degenerate fuck.

>Cis women

They call those women. That's it. You're a fucking waste of resources. I hope the two of you die in a horrible car fire.

There is no benefit, he's a faggot.

>Sometimes she wants me to play with her cock a lot, other times touching it can send her into a frenzy of depression that can last for days
How and why the fuck would you deal with this

He's afraid that if he posts pics he's gonna get the 7 footer in the ass as punishment. Lil pussy ass boi

How old are the both of you?
how big are both your penises?
does she like to be sucked?
does she hate her penis?
will she remove penis?
how did you meet?
did you know she was trap when you started dating?
does you family know her?
does you family know she's a trap?
after 3 years are you considering marriage?
what are height differences?
how passable is she?
post green texts?

if you answered any of these question before sorry for re-asking them, i didn't read thread?

are you fucking gay?

>her cock
>her
>cock

sort yourself out, man. good christ

my question remain. why are you getting sexually involved with them?
Right, I did kinda not answer that right. Because I'm emotionally involved and I like sex, I'm bisexual, so her genitalia doesn't really hold any relevance to me.
You're not wrong, I am a total faggot, it's nice to have more options
The person behind the instability is the benefit.
It'll probably be a double-suicide but thank you for the kind wishes :)
I don't really, tbh, I'm trying to help her not be like that anymore
Actually I wouldn't mind that, and it's 7inches, not 7feet :P

>she
Kill yourself faggot

does your dick permanently smell like feces?

/thread

Verified faggot.

Bi, not gay.
>How old are the both of you?
in our early 20s
>how big are both your penises?
I'm 6" and she's 7"
>does she like to be sucked?
Sometimes
>does she hate her penis?
Usually
>will she remove penis?
That's the plan eventually, so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can ;)
>how did you meet?
Depressed and drunk at her now-ex's house
>did you know she was trap when you started dating?
Yeah, but not because she doesn't pass, but because I knew her pre-transition
>does you family know her?
Everyone but my mother and father and grandmother. My siblings all love her
>does you family know she's a trap?
Not sure to be honest. They act like they don't but idk
>after 3 years are you considering marriage?
Not yet, maybe a few more years and I will tho
>what are height differences?
She's about 2" taller
>how passable is she?
When she isn't feeling lazy, pretty passable! Like, I'd say on a good day she's 85% passable
>post green texts?
I'll consider it

He didn't claim you were you mongoloid retard

haha you're fucking gay OP kill yourself

you are what you are, fine.
but don't be proud of it.
effeminate men have existed ever since civilization exists. they've been publicly shamed and even killed, the insignificant minority that did exist were essentially boy toys. sex slaves, nothing more.

you're lucky current western civilization allows you to prance around and get all these privileges, tells you being you is just fine etc. but this whole political and cultural side have overplayed their hand and it wont be too long before people like you are just eliminated again. as you should be.

0 balls. Wont post pic

*He

/Thread.

so its a "she" but its taller than you and has a bigger dick than you. is it also heavier than you? good christ

>she

follow up questions

does her penis have more girth?
who has bigger balls?
does she ever peg you?
are you uncomfortable at all with penis difference or height difference?
why haven't you introduced her to your parents yet?
would you be fine telling your family she is trap to get it out in the air, assuming she's ok with it?
assuming down the line you do feel more comfortable with marriage does the fact that you can't have kids together bother you or her?
do you think you could convince her to keep her penis?
please green text?

Have you posted "Her" on Sup Forums before? Cause if so I might just have the webms. Too big for here though, Sup Forums has a bigger file size.

Dude I'm bleeding from all that edge

>be trap in early 20's
>no potential bf in sight
>too fem for gays
>not fem enough for straights
rip. Good luck with your trap though. Call her a nerd.

What u gonna do when she cuts her dick off?

How often do u have anal sex? BE HONEST. I've always wondered how often a trap would put out.

Are you not worried about having no kids?

>why not just date a woman then?
Because he’s a gay faggot. Closet homosexual.

>AMA

Why not KYS faggot?

"edgy" died off 2 years ago

anything pertaining to the content that you would like to talk about

she's 2 inches taller and has a bigger dick than you. You are definitely half a faggot, at least.

KYS faggot.

It's a HE and you're a faggot so deal with it and at least reduce your autism level by admitting you're gay.

Give it time :) It'll probably happen
nah, anal doesn't really do that if your parents taught you how to wipe your ass. Your parents did teach you how to wipe your ass, right?
Just a reminder
>You're fucking gay
yes
>kys
Probably gonna in a few years.
Nope, I'm 50lbs heavier
>does her penis have more girth?
nah, mine's a lot thicker
>who has bigger balls?
Me, hormones made hers shrink
>does she ever peg you?
Very very rarely
>are you uncomfortable at all with penis difference or height difference?
Nah, doesn't really matter to me
>why haven't you introduced her to your parents yet?
cuz my dad is a backwoods redneck piece of trash not worth meeting, and my mother is a psycho-christian who voted for trump because "Hilary is possessed by a demon"(also not worth meeting)
>would you be fine telling your family she is trap to get it out in the air, assuming she's ok with it?
tbh not really sure. Guess I'd know who to cut contact with if I did
>assuming down the line you do feel more comfortable with marriage does the fact that you can't have kids together bother you or her?
Yeah, it bugs both of us.
>do you think you could convince her to keep her penis?
I think I could, I'm very slowly and carefully trying to
I haven't, but I'd love to see those webms regardless :D
>What u gonna do when she cuts her dick off?
Help her get used to her new parts, try to keep her from offing herself when she (probably)realizes it's not what she wanted/expected.
>How often do u have anal sex?
3-5 times a week. It'd be twice a day if she had it her way tho, truth be told I just don't have the energy for that, I work 3 jobs.
>Are you not worried about having no kids?
We want kids, so not being able to have any sucks. We'll probably adopt.
Nah, I've dated guys before, I'm pretty openly bi
All in due time
Have you even looked at this thread? Seriously, learn to read

>When she isn't feeling lazy
What does she look like without make up and everything else? How masculine is her look when she is lazy? Do you find her attractive that way? Are you going to be with her after her operation when she has nothing more to offer than a woman, moreover she will be much worse with that butchered genital than a real woman?

Your mom seems cool.

>you
>not greentexting correctly
Ban this summernigger

>my daddy is a dumb dumb reckneck reeeeee

daddy issues, could have guessed. how often did he touch you in your no no place?

>secretly gay but too emotionally weak to admit it
“Traps aren’t gay”
If you’re sticking your dick in the pooper because there is no vaginax you’re fucking a dude. Doesn’t matter how much estrogen they take or how androgynous they are, it’s a dude. Traps are gay. Admit you like men and move on or just date an androgynous guy.

For the pregnancy thing I read that were in the early stages of same sex couples having children with both their dna. Maybe if you save up it could be a possibility in the future, hope she keeps the dick, it’s almost never worth cutting off

>I work three jobs

no you don't lmao
drawing futa for internet neckbeards doesn't count as a real job dipshit.

thank fuck you won't reproduce. but please don't adopt either, the kid will probably be better of starving in africa rather than being dropped in with a couple of highly unstable individuals you could kill themselves or eachother at any moment. have you considered that you selfish fucks? when you have kids, the kids are the center. they arent just some pets to have around so you can feel better about yourself. its your responsibility to have kids grow up in a stable environment. which you very obviously, as you said yourself, can't provide.

this. if they're fucking men, they probably have father figure issues.

probably one of the best way to be executed

faggot

do you realize that you've put your dick in another man's shit because women intimidate you both?

wow wait wtf are you on about

>she

>How masculine is her look when she is lazy? Do you find her attractive that way?
I'd say she looks about 50% fem when she's lazy, kinda androgynous, but her face is still cute even without makeup, so yeah, still attractive to me.
> Are you going to be with her after her operation?
Probably, otherwise I waste the time I invested.
Not once, instead he encouraged me to molest my cousins, which only happened once.
Trust me, if you met my father you'd hate him too. If I had daddy issues I would be the trap
Please show me one place in this thread where I've claimed to be straight. Literally one.
I like guys. I like girls. Why not date someone who has a penis AND boobs?
Yeah I read that not too long ago too, hoping it goes somewhere.
I work at a grocery store, a gas station, and maintain and build websites for local businesses. If I had the art skills to draw futa for neckbeards I'd quit two of those jobs and bank off the rest of the faggots of the world.
>better off starving than with a couple who could kill themselves
y'know that's actually a pretty good point, might reconsider.
Yes. I see you're up to speed now. Good job.
We've both dated several women...and actually yeah they probably do intimidate her lol but dating a trans girl is more intimidating than dating a cis girl, you open yourself up to a lot more hate and opposition in life(like getting denied jobs and apartments) plus every day is a dice roll to see if you wake up to your partner as an hero or some hate-filled fuck trying to burn your house down.

>Trans with intent to get bottom surgery in the next 5 years
Having a fake roast beef won't help them, if anything it'll make them feel worse.

Self-mutilation ain't the answer.

I actually agree

>Yeah. I am too. Who the fuck is stable nowadays lmao
That explains everything.

>Why not just date a woman, then?
A trap is more likely to be stable than a woman. lmao

yyyyyeahhhh idk about that one

>she frequents Sup Forums
You french?

Trap

Stable

Pick one. You cannot have both

You seem like a cool dude, stay frosty my friend

/thread
Perhaps OP one day you'll wake up and realize WOW I've been fucking a guy for all these years. Just curious, does OP know he's a faggot yet or is he lying to himself under the pretense of 'trap'.

Women, with their monthly crazed episodes.

Traps, not the trans ones, with their lack of crazed episodes.

idk fam.

>Maybe OP will be surprised he's fucking a guy, does he know he's a faggot?
idk...can you read? It's almost like I've responded to this exact sort of thing in almost every one of my replies. It's Kiiiiinda like I know I'm a faggot when I say "I'm a faggot" and agree with people when they call me a faggot or ask people to show me where I claim to be straight.

nigga he knows hes fucking gay please stop saying the same thing you fucking dumbass dipshit

Where can I find my own qt3.14 trap?

I'd like to know that too

SOMEONE WHO CAN READ!!!
Praise, there is still hope, Sup Forums is not completely devoid of literacy!
look in lgbt communities for the people who keep to themseleves, they have higher standards because they realize that some 40year old man in a dress doesn't deserve to go into the women's restroom, they're the ones who understand that to get away with being themselves they have to pass

Hmm, now I just need to figure out where the fuck they hangout. Gay bar seems risky.

This was all a very interesting read.

Especially the part where everybody says "you're a faggot." & they repetitively says
"I'm Bi."

Good times. Good times

ay dude its actually really interesting reading this stuff and seeing shit from another perspective lmao also youre a giant faggot but i respect you like a real nigga

look online, because they usually don't leave home much because they have a hard time making friends

Depends what kind of area you're from. I'm personally from a rural conservative southeast kansas. So maybe I could give tips for such an area

You'd be surprised. I live in rural religious conservative southeast Kansas. I still make friends pretty easy.

Now I don't get out of the house much due to depression more so my housing situation has been toxic for the last few years. So I shut myself in my room when here.

Though when I have the motivation/money to groom my body. Then I get out.

Go for it