While the US government is on lockdown...

While the US government is on lockdown, Trump enforces a 50% tarriff on imported goods from South Korea and China who supply the US technical goods for their own infrastructure.

Well hes gone and fucked it up for all of you Americans now, of course the usual kids will respond because they have no clue how their economy works, but right now, America is in deep shit if the Chinese decide to stop supplying their goods to the US. Which in turn will slowly grind various American industries to a halt.

Then they will see how bad it will be when prices escalate to combat the failing economy due to industries failing to perform.

But hey don't worry window lickers, your Orange Ape maybe will build that wall, and have guest appearances on TV to say everything is ok and bigly and some other retarded shit.

Let the cries of the ignorant rain out in replies, when the kids pretend to be experts.

Tits or GTFO

>sure kid
>so weak
>he's the prez, get over it
>ok kid
>sure junior
>cuck
>libtard
>here comes the libturd snowflake
>better than Hillary
>found the shill
>stay mad
>MAGA

Hope I managed to cover a wide array of expectable replies. Good luck on this thread, OP.

What I don't get is the adding of tariffs onto solar panels, they claim to make it easier for American companies to compete with the cheaper prices. This wouldn't have been an issue, and we could have been a bigger producer than any of them, if he didn't pull out of the Paris Climate accord/ In the end it just sounds like Americans who want to use solar panels will be the ones who suffer, and I think he wants it to be that way, to help out his buddy Murray.

Well he didn't fully pull out he stayed in. But it was quiet that he remained.

However solar panels is not how people imagine it, what it does is generates electricity and supplies it back to the National Grid (same for most countries) and the supplier pays you for the little that you make which comes off your energy bills.

Unless you are one of those crazy fucktards who has their roof covered in them thinking it will supply them with electricity every day and all day.

Sup Forums is full of people who don’t understand politics or the world for that matter.

I just can't wait till I come to the US and live the dream these people live.

I would if it was cheaper, but putting a 30% tariff on imported ones, while american ones are already overpriced as shit does not encourage me to. Regardless, you'd be surprised on how many places in Florida have them, and how FPL was trying to get out of paying anything, and requiring people to hire contractors to have them installed. I'd say it's pretty reasonable to think they are trying to stop renewables in almost any way that they can.

You don't understand politics, nor economics.

Piss off kid, go back to school and study harder, you are going to be stuck in a minimum wage job

He didn't pull out bro.

The paris climate accords are nonsense, they're not about fighting climate change, it's about allowing globalists to spend U.S./ western money on buying political influence in third world countries.

There's no solar panel in existence that is suitable for mass production, covering your house in cheap chinese crap doesn't make you a hero.

0/8 poor attempt from a poor boi

Plz buy the most expensive things to help the rich get richer and to get you poorer, fuck capitalism If it helps me and my buddies to get richier

Sounds like you're not American so how about you fuck off?

Dead on, whatever makes you feel superior mate, I could care less, I'm just saying if you take political advice from a bunch of teenagers (which Sup Forums is majority of now) then you are retarded

neither being forced to buy national products despite being way more expensive, at the end the rich get richer and you expend more, but o well maybe you can feel like a hero!

30% tariff to make American companies "competitive" does not make it a better product, and it's not just Chinese but south Korean manufacturers.

do brazilians can speak on the matter, you know america is a continent right?

>assuming OP was asking for advice
>clearly stated not to be the case
>user sucks dick while stroking their own ego

Doesn't even know how the gov works. We are in shutdown cause the demotards are too used to Obama-age no budget bullshit and are too retarded to understand we can't spend all the money in the world

>tries to get Obama involved
>nothing to do with Obama
>Republicans were in control and blocked his bill
>but still thinks it's the democrats and Obama's fault

Being this 12 years of age

He's promoting beatiful, clean coal.

He's a retard, I know.

No argument. Proves OP's point.

you are all retarded

divided by trumptards and libtards
when in reality is the rich vs everyone else
and you are losing because the rich make you believe its about being a libtard vs conservacucks
get a brain

There was l literally no reason for Trump to do this. It's the same retarded strategy Reagan tried in the 80's to slow the flow of Japanese products and we paid dearly for it in a devalued dollar for 40 fucking years.

Go learn about the 1984 tarrif and trade deal and see how fucking retarded republicans were to think Americans would stop buying foreign just by taxing imports. The shit never works and just fucks up our economy even more.

I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.

>the one percent keepin us down, maaaaan!
>not understanding that one of the biggest reasons for the shutdown is Obama's DACA
>not understanding federal court ruled his using an executive order for such a thing was unconstitutional
>not understanding that more than half of this shitstorm was started by your failure of a president
>competition does not make people strive to be better in order to come out on top
Wrong argument.
This post didn't make any sense at all, but good job throwing in a statement about "the man", bud.
Good, because the current technology is a waste of time, you shouldn't be inclined to do so. Wait 3 years, watch how much progress is made on the industry due to pressure for higher quality, cheape solar products, and remember how much you bitched about capitalism.
This guy gets it.
>citing the Paris Climate accord as anything but a scam
You have no idea how the world works, but I'm sure college was very comfortable for you.
>t-tarriffs OH NO
Muh gradeschool economics

Every week it's something new with you asshats, Trump is going to start a nuclear war with the Republic of Chad over Twitter next week, I'm sure. What's happened since this smear campaign on him started? Jack shit. You have accomplished nothing, he will never be impeached, and you will continue to be mad as fuck while he fixes all the blatant fuckups that the past 2 administrations have put down.

Good luck trying to have a good debate with the retarded pedos and trap lovers on this website. The only thing they know about politics is muh immigration. They don't care about anything else because their political knowledge is non-existant.

see

>blaming DACA for shutdown
>nothing to do with DACA
>just makes up random shit to protect Sir Orange

In shutdown because they couldn't agree on extending federal funding until next month.

Nothing to do with DACA, cry again you stupid kid.

Oh man you must really be watching good ol cable TV news huh?

Spoken like a true millennial that has no experience in politics

Addendum to last one about DACA

Check the pic, you actually think I was a Trump supporter... fuck son, you are clearly not following the conversation.

Forgot pic.

Also not American, I am the OP, and I don't sit watching CNN or Fox for over the top BS news.

But seriously you need to follow conversations correctly or you end up looking stupid.

>muh DACA
This has literally nothing to do with the government shut down, and you are just making up things to feel smart, but you sound like an idiot and don't even realize it.

But....but....but....billionaire!! He's a shining bastion of knowledge and a stable genius!!!!!

But...but....but regan was the breast republican president

Whait, if youre not an american, why the fuck do you care at all?

Because American politics affect the world more than Canada's politics.

That statement alone shows your ignorance to politics.

Did the trailer park get wifi, Ricky?

>if the Chinese decide to stop
They’ll rattle sabres but nothing will happen. China owns a tremendous number of T-bills as a result of massive buying on their part. It’s in their best interest at the moment to continue to get as much capital from the US as they can, meaning they will continue to try to take business and move profits overseas.

The US economy is in bad shape, true, but the vast majority of that is a combination of criminal spending and foisting the dollar by printing, which isn’t correctly inflating the currency. But when the buyer’s currency and the seller’s currency are both undervalued, it’s a game of how long until either one loses its financial confidence, hence why China and Russia are trying to rewrite the usage of the dollar as the backing currency for their global purchasing.
>look for stories about US cash being “reapproproated” back into the US from places like the Middle East.

Only for all you cock sucking iPhone cunts.