Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1483831/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTzHj-R9McA
youtube.com/watch?v=DoQTFbPbg_g
youtube.com/watch?v=6cRue-KrZ60
youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's 70% kino 30% shlock

is there any tank movies that aren't shit?

just beast of war

>When the burning tank commander shoots himself in the head to stop the pain

It was pretty good until the final battle.

No. And no.

Patton

Required reading beforehand: Panzer Greift An

>THIS WAS MY FIRS WAR MOVIE GUYS
>I CALL IT WARKINO XXDDDD

is it actually like "das boot" with tanks ? trailer looks low quality

Patton is a good movie, but bad warkino.

The battle scenes are unrealistic and instead of using Shermans and Panzers they used Walker Bulldogs and Pattons painted with German insignias. They also used He 111s flying at like 200ft for strafing run scenes.

It was shit

There's a israeli movie that was pretty good. Very claustrophobic and not much action, but it succeeded with a lot of things.

Lebanon
imdb.com/title/tt1483831/

Girls und Panzer

Yes it was, OP. Anons will say it's shit because it didn't portray American soldiers as good ole country boys trying to rid the world of evil Nazis, but shows them realistically. And the reality is that humans in war become animals.

That scene when they're going through the half-dead Germans looting them and slaughtering them with knives is one of the best war scenes in a film.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTzHj-R9McA

This. Its kinda shit as well but its the best around so far.

Underrated war film

Worst fucking ending I've ever seen

>oh hey, here's one of the guys who just killed hundreds of my men!
>I'll let him live, he looks like he had a bad day

need more fucking tank movies. a tank movie that's like das boot or something. basically loved any scene where the tanks went on the offensive. all the other scenes not so much

THE BEAST

A bunch of soviets stuck in a tank in afghanistan. War is hell core.

Are you fourteen?

Kelly's Heroes has some based tank action.

Too bad it's one of those Reagan-era propaganda movies about the Red monsters genociding the peaceful Mujahideen with their beautiful brown skin.

This is the one that takes place entirely inside the tank, and the only shots outside are through the gunsights, right? I remember some user recing it in another tank thread. Is it good?

So basically Independence Day?
Bring on the Schlockino!

That movie is just based in general.

Fury was fucking garbage.

I just turned 18, nice argument :P

>when they see a massive air mission getting into trouble in the sky
Anyone else thought this bit was really beautiful?

Tank Girl

I'll fucking cut your whore mother's tits off you son of a thousand fathers! Fury was a great movie

>laser guns

in b4 "that's what guns actually look like" meme

>Implying world governments haven't been using hypnotizing laser guns that shoot shrink rays since World War 0.
Get woke.

They say in the movie "every 5th round is a tracer so you can see where you're shooting at".
Regardless of this being based on historical fact, how hard is it to comprehend this?

its retarded garbage. the fact that the characters are asses is irrelevant. its total schlock

youtube.com/watch?v=DoQTFbPbg_g

It was hard to watch during the retarded attack vs the tiger, it became almost unbearable to watch during the last fight.

Jerrycucks absolutely fucking hate it

It was a load of shit.
Every character represented a stereotype of masculinity that was so hamfisted it was comical.
Other than that it was World of Tanks : The movie where no body learned a god damn thing
Some of the action a was alright, but the most intense emotion that could be experienced was "...neat..."

Rushing Tigers was a real tactic, probably the only one that really worked with Shermans, short of an ambush. It was vulnerable at point blank at the sides and rear and had a really slow turret traverse speed due to its weight.

But considering the distance and the advantage of the tiger in that scene makes it seem like a suicide run from the start

it looks like they were cornered at that point. The Tiger lured them in so far a retreat would be right in plain sight and range for the Tiger.

Also there was that earlier part with Captain Malfoy explaining that they must to go to some crossroads or something to block if from that group of SS they eventually do run into toward the end or bad plot things will happen.

I listen to the Fury soundtrack on repeat while tanking in Battlefield 1 desu

youtube.com/watch?v=6cRue-KrZ60

youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck

The mercy displayed in the end by the kraut ruined the movie. "Yeah you just killed hundreds of my fellow reich men but I'm gonna just ignore you hiding like a little bitch under the tank."

Why is it retarded?
Why is it shlock?
Express yourself, user.

Global rule 2

The ending is fucking stupid but may be forgiven because it was late in the war and maybe the /ss/ kid didn't want any more killing and just wanted to go home

HOWEVER

The SS are the Sardaukar of Hitler's army, fanatics n shit, and it's a little unbelievable that they'd let an enemy go alive

>main character is a little faggot bitch at the beginning of the movie
>becomes hardened and unmerciful throughout the film in order to survive
>at the end is met by his past german self who spares his life
>had that german soldier followed his route in becoming merciless he would've been killed but because he remained a faggot like past-main character he survived

Do you not get poetry?

The Waffen SS was a mess by 1945, desperately trying to get manpower from wherever then can. Units from the Heer, volunteers from conquered and allied races, people who normally would have gone to the Volkssturm, literally anyone.

Ask yourself: would YOU blow the brains out of an unarmed, outnumbered and frightened enemy? I mean assuming they're whites, not "ALLAH SNACKBAR" lunatics.

It wasn't really a tanker movie though. You got one good scene in the beginning, and that's about it.

Weird movie too. The ending where he's getting para-lifted through the landscape was pretty trippy too. I didn't know what to expect, but certainly not that.

TANK BOY! COME OUT TANK BOY!

Can't believe Sup Forums tricked me into watching this garbage.

Yes

Also think about how Warflabby had the kid execute the captured German earlier in the movie. Maybe that soldier didn't want to spend the rest of the evening skinning a prisoner alive.

He did it because it was curtains for the kraut anyway. Those soldiers were about to lynch him for wearing a US Army coat.

Not very interesting and uninspired. And also fuck that word.

This was a beautiful moment. These planes going straight against overwhelming enemy, going for a guaranteed death. A short moment about the people who know that they can't win, that they will die but who still keeps fighting to the very end.

Sorry for the grammar, I drunk

Everything about it was great except the invulnerable tank ending.

Or the acting.

Or the cinematography.

Or the fight with the Tiger.

Or the moment when the german women house got shelled by their corpses weren't pink paste.

You forgot the laser guns

Its incredible. The ending sequence is scarier than any horror movie

>that Königstiger tank battle

Are Americans really this dumb?

>W-we just lost an entire company and a bunch of tanks in this position
>send 4 tanks, 3 of them get rekt by a Tiger on the way

>Königstiger
Are you that dumb?