Your opinion about picrelated?

your opinion about picrelated?

best country in the world, better than us

Subhuman gaylords worse than Niggers biggest treat to humanity

Pretty neat
Putin owns it ofc, KGB was a more organized organization and I feel that shone through when the head of the KGB Became ‘President’ of the country and has been ‘President’ every run since

7/10 would like to visit Siberia, Moscow, and Minsk but only because of Friends

I live here,lol.

Where abouts?

50km from Moskol in the village

> Moskow
fixed

Im another user. Ive been to poland, it was an eastern shithole in my opinion. What do you think about your russia? Is it a shithole or do you want to move somewhere someday?

Scale of 1-10
Is it a bad place to visit? And what do you recommend seeing/doing as a tourist?

Let's go drink (and then fuck furiously). I'm from the capital.

Not really a fan of multi-coloured toothpaste

i’m from russia and it’s really awful country. it’s ugly and if you want to be rich you need to be thief. i will leave this country when it might be possible.

Knew someone who moved there when hush was in the office many keks. Whole country is one living meme.

Not thief but very clever

Bush not hush

хoхoл нy нe пaлитcя coвceм.

There is like nothing more pathetic than people who hate their motherland.

What do you want to do? Extreme vacation or just some sightseeing? In Moscow you should visit all the big museums (if you are interested in that), otherwise, the city is pretty boring. Ostankino tower might be nice for you, but it's just a big tower.
If you want to go deep into outskirts and hunt bears, fish, or survive the gopniks, mafia members or terrifyingly cold winter - that might be the right place for you.

c'est pas si bas

Only center better,but generally it same.
Sankt Petersburg or Moscow.Usuall Russia look like gray ruins.I really want to move somewhere west when earn money.

Is flag, no?

yes

im not user from russia. With that said, there is nothing more PATHETIC about a loser who will constantly take dicks in the ass for his country when his country only gives him shit for it.

Perhaps you dont understand what im talking about, but forget the whole "I want to serve my country" bullshit. No one believes you, you faggot, and the suits couldnt care less about your death.

Russia is a shithole, mostly. The only good thing there is some of the people not being completely fucked in the head.

"people who hate their motherland". Hahahaha you fucking cringy loser. Playing a little too much stalker huh?

>757742800

We dont hate motherland, We hate goverment

Going to the store was some mission impossible.

Asia drives 5 miles an hour Russia 500

Have you ever step foot outside your moms basement? Let alone your own country, Russia is a beautiful place

Shit yeah

Is that slovakia or what is that?

Those eastern european shithole flags look all the same lol

Why are you all attention whores? Inferiority complex?

Three horizontal lines
White top
Blue middle
Red bottom
Initiate google images search
Browse first result
Initiate (form opinion mode)
:can't beat Canada at hockey without using illegal drugs
Protip
:Prove me wrong

Wtf is that chicken scratch? Speak English you fuck

Don't really like the country, but don't really care about it neither.

I hope we get an effective translator so we can increase tourism between our two countries and swap lots of genes over the next 2000 years
T.white guy

Jews aren't white.

I cloose girls

find Russia and Canada streets