How big is your penis?

How big is your penis?

8==============>

mine is a 5 incher. dick size doesn't really bother me cause ive never seen pussy in my life.

Why not?

7x5.5. Currently doing PE until my gf notices I'm bigger, at which point she'll ask me to stop.

4.2x6.75

Im the definition of chode, I wanna kms

What's PE? :>

same problem, but with a smaller dick

Not big enough as far as I'm concerned, but just perfect according to some girls that had it in their mouth or ass

he is not very big, but therefore he is fucking thin!

>the absolute state of this site

7 inches, still growing probably.

yea i'd just kill myself.

This big:
[==============================================================================]

This big:
[================================================================================================================================================================================]

Used to clock in at 7 but now I’m 6.5 on a good day, and I’m only 21.

What happened?

Penis exercises

Knigge that’s also been interested in looking into

You probably gained weight?

y-you too

r/ajelqforyou
It works my friends. You just need patience.

Ctrl+- Ctrl+- Ctrl+- Ctrl+- Ctrl+- Ctrl+- Ctrl+- Ctrl+-

Could you tell me more about it?

woefully average.

7.5x5.5

a bit over 5 inches

Pretty average ~6 inches

How "big"? I am not sure "big" is the word I would use. My wife uses "small", "tiny", etc. Calls it a dikclit.

post proofand stories, become a sissy and serve your wife

17 cm i dont know this dumb amerifagg metric

6x5

>become a sissy and serve your wife
I do serve her, proudly.

this is where she makes me put what she calls my "nasty mess"...and almost never inside her. My cum sock can now stand up by itself it is so well "starched".

Serve her as in clean other guys cum out of her?

Small according to my girl.

Small enough that I believe it's small

Big enough I get told it's too big.

It's an endless cycle of confusion

Almost 18cm.
white and uncircumcised

>6 inches

When I was a teenager? Somewhere between a small redbull can and a regular drink can in thickness and about 7 inches long.

My early 20s? Same thickness and 8 inches long.

My early 30s?(now) Slightly less thick(5-10ish percent maybe?) and 7-7.5 inches long.

No, having a big dick isn't as awesome as most people want to believe.

This cock has caused more problems in my relationships than it has been worth.

I'd of been much happier with an average-sized dick, but them's the breaks, nigga.

PROTIP: Less than 5% of women can enjoy the pain that goes along with a good cervix pounding.

Do you know how annoying it is to have to hold your hand around the base of your dick just to not have your partner scream in agony?

Lucky me that I found a woman who can take me and isn't too much of an insipid cunt.

pulling on your cock every second day works.

same principle as shaolin iron techniques - you just repeat countless times and the body adjusts.
Got my dick stretched from 16cm to 17 cm (actually forgot to measure and was surprised it got longer)

This is why I'm happy to be 6 inches. I don't want to have to hunt for size queens. They are too rare

Mine is one million

Yeah, happy at my 6-6.5, had a few women tell me if i was bigger I wouldn't get oral/anal as much.

8x5.5 inches

6.7 in (17cm) long
5.1 in (13cm) around (if I get really horny, upt to 5.5/14cm around)

I am pleased with it. Never had a woman who did not want seconds.
ALSO since I was sexing from a young age, I realized women are much, much, much more into having their pussy licked and overall cuddling than dick.
If men usually want to stick their faces in women butts, women are not so eager.. had a girl who said she does not like giving blowjobs, but was happy with me pounding her.

I kind of stopped thinking about dick sizes a long time ago, and suggest you do the same.

Exactly. 6inch master race

Exactly 6 inches long. Can't usually get it up though because I masturbate way too much, I have to nofap for at least two weeks to even have a normal sexual encounter.

2 inches.

Kill me

fapping and sex have little connection.

I hadn't have a girl for like 10 months,
met one, got so excited we screwed 5-6 hours straight. I also was so scared to come too fast, I masturbated before I went on a date with her.
When you are sexing with someone you like, you will have erections one after another.

What the fuck

Bullshit. For real?

A bit over 5 inches here. Haven't had someone complain about my dick size yet.

here's a TIP for you faggots to surprise your beloved ones

some 20 minutes before sex have hot shower, let yuor dick heat up
get semi-erected
grab the very basis of your dick with o.k. sign
clamp down the bloodflow
squeeze blood into your penis head and wait for good 2-3 minutes (reapply pressure is you feel it is not proper)

penis will get flled with plasma (matter that is basically the liquid in your blood) and the cells will also stretch being overfilled.

after just 10-15 minutes you can get your dick like 1-1,5 cm thicker with a bulging head.

also don't worry about swelling, as it will go away completely in few yours/1 day. I.e. gains are not permanent, but it is a trick you can use for insta-big dick

Tried this. Tip came off. What do?

>Go to pub
>order beer
>five penis head to waiter
>"a tip for you, sir"

>Haven't had someone complain about my dick size yet.
K. When you start having sex, come back and let us know how your mini dick rates.

I am going to actually do this. Thanks.

9 inchs.

>6.7 in (17cm) long
>5.1 in (13cm) around (if I get really horny, upt to 5.5/14cm around)
You are speaking from the standpoint of a gifted hung guy. Of course women like your cock...your cock is longer than 92% of men. And biggger gith more than 77% of men. My wife would love you.

no, I was talking that when I was younger, like 16 years old, I was in situations where I had sex with peers and older girls and my dick was definitely much smaller then.

My experience is that women are much more interested in intereseting or sensual sex, rather than plain insertion and removal of your meat stick.
I was quite surprised to learn I enjoyed slight bdsm/bondage and even more surprised to learn some girls are really into that and some even slept with me just because of that (one was amazingly good looking 10/10).

so be more interesting, stop thinking about some lousy centimeters.

15cm

>>no, I was talking that when I was younger, like 16 years old, I was in situations where I had sex with peers and older girls and my dick was definitely much smaller then.
"Much smaller" at 16? Logic is not your strong suit... Of course they loved you back then too: peers and older women who liked younger guys would love your cock because you still had a cock longer than 90% of 16 year-olds. Proving the point that women LOVE big cocks but not TOO big. Average? Meh.

seven

>>>no, I was talking that when I was younger, like 16 years old, I was in situations where I had sex with peers and older girls and my dick was definitely much smaller then.
>"Much smaller" at 16? Logic is not your strong suit... Of course they loved you back then too: peers and older women who liked younger guys would love your cock because you still had a cock longer than 90% of 16 year-olds. Proving the point that women LOVE big cocks but not TOO big. Average? Meh.
Hell, you even gave us good evidence that from their teens, girls love well-above-average cocks! Good point dude!

I feel you are trying to push your opinion and do not listen to my experience and advice.

Even if you're just trollin' I am a bit tired of this.

6.8-7 inches - depends on the day

Mine's like pic related.

>Even if you're just trollin' I am a bit tired of this.
Yeah. Shut down, eh? Logic is NOT your strong suit. You probably have a short little dick-clit and was larping to prove a point but you ended up supporting the opposite point.

believe what you want.

speaking of dicks.. just recently saw 500 days of summer. What a fantastic movie ... excellent morale. Wish I saw it when I got my heart broken the first time.

6.75"x12. 3" long

7 inches long
5.5 girth
4.5-5.5 flaccid length (depends on temp)

>How big is your penis?
Big enough, thanks

>believe what you want.
I am just believing you; you are the one who bragged about how women young and old have loved your top-tier cock since your teens. Wonder why?

Damn, he mad. Seems like you have a narrative to push

the main skill women like is ability to genuinely listen and understand.
a skill you seem to lack m8

I'm 8.5in x 5.75in, feels good man but has gotten me turned down for penetration a few times with both boys and girls

not big enough

>the main skill women like is ability to genuinely listen and understand.
>a skill you seem to lack m8
When their legs are up and spread and their pussy is wet and throbbing, and rthey are breathlessly waiting to have their hole plowed but good, you could be a fucking deaf mute and if that big tool hits the right spots, they will be screamin' and creamin' and come back for more after the soreness subsides. That I understand from plenty of experience.

What's it to ya??