Are vets the worst people on the planet

Are vets the worst people on the planet

>Fight globalist wars for Israel.
>Always demand praise from the public just because they have a job.
>Are basically on welfare.

If you come across one of these retards they will most likely be demanding a discount at McDonald's, getting cucked by Tyrone, or killing themselves.

Truly, America's McSoldiers are a pathetic breed. You're right OP

that's a shit 1% representation of the military. OP's probably too much of a faggot to join. "if a drill sergeant got in my face, i'd knock him the fuck out"

Holy

Fucking kek

vets should act like niggers and rob everyone instead of asking for money

If a drill sergeant got in my face, Id walk away because I'm not literally a retard so I didnt have to join the military so why is he getting in my face

You’re all pussy.

A lot of vets are niggers because joining requires you to be retarded.

>vets should rob everyone
They already do you cunt. Stealing from my paycheck before it's cashed is just as bad as stealing from me after

Because OP deserves more respect as a closet fag living in his mom's basement.

Op probably doesn't even have a job and is still suckling on his mommies teet in his 30s.

>be USA
>See a man in the military
>clap

Got nothing to do with the military. Go talk to the precious government that's doing it.

You basically can never criticize the military in the US. You'll only get massive hate for doing so. Its almost as bad to criticize as it is to criticize women for their awful behavior. You can criticize the wars as a whole but if you dare criticize the individual men and women fighting for your freedoms than you are the worst scum according to normies.

After long and hard serching through all the threads I served for the OP that outdid them all... the true creme de la coup of faggots
I'm proud to say OP, YOU are that faggot

Joining the military means you think youre entitled to suckling at the teets of actual workers.

Reminder, if you are in the military: my work pays for your food

>not literally a retard
>literally
>retard
Well, you already fucked up.

This thread smells like 'murican, better to ran away before I get a bad case of Ignorancitis

reminder: without the military you would be paying Russia and/or China's taxes.

They're not automatically minted heros for sure but I'm glad it's a volunteer system...let those stupid fucks go die for rich men in some shithole country.

So you do realize that there are many military fields which require a high level of technical knowledge to do, right? That the whole "I'm not retarded so I don't have to join the military" thing is in fact completely retarded. All of the upper chain of command for military personell are officers (people with a degree in a field which is applicable to the military). You might want to upgrade your level of knowledge before you start sounding like one of those liberals with no facts that you make fun of all the time.

This right here.

This guy is an 0331
A machine gunner, the 240B weighs approximate 26lbs, with the pack and flack that's another 50-70lbs
They'll hike miles with that shit. Even when we arnt at war the military always trains, always working and hiking and practicing, everyday. Now not all MOS's are as hardcore, but a good majority are. I'm just saying that if you think they are lazy or a waste of spending that's a representation of what your tax dollars go towards. Besides Would you rather leave America, what's YOUR solution OP

Operation human shield requires a lot of dumbasses though.

So what your saying is you’re either a dirty hippie or not murican right?

>suckling at the teets of actual workers.
Thais pretty much saying that people in the military don't work. Which is in fact a very stupid thing to say. Most men and women in uniform work 80 hours to 112 hours a week, and probably would be making way more than that in the civilian sector making more that you. Get over yourself.

Why do my tax dollars have to pay for these NEETs to larp around like the autists they probably are?

did you also post this?

^^^you’re a faggot for this reason

I hiked Kilimanjaro and paid for a bunch of malnourished niggers to hike 100lb packs up to 19k feet. They had socks pulled over their bare feet when we hit the freeze line.

Don't feed me this horse shit like some well fed American goon is deserving of praise for walking a few miles with a gun.

So would you rather be one of those being drafted, because with out those dumbasses going your ass is next in line.

half the time the people begging for the discounts arent even soldiers. They are people that bought the uniform and tags just to go around and get those discounts. But the bait you got going here is def 10/1 would bate agin

that would be you kid

Bone spurs bro.

They barely work at all. They larp for a few hours then eat and play xbox.

When they come back from deployment they cry when people fire off fire crackers to get attention.

Give us a solution otherwise then.

Our Military(US) is unbeatable no matter what you neckbeards think
This is well known by other countries around the world, It's simply not possible for any other country to beat us and our allies, even with the combined firepower of china and russia, we will never lose a military engagement after vietnam.

This is why the east is flooding the west with muzzie shit skins and nigger mongoloids, the only way to take us down if from the inside

We should just nuke the rest of the planet and rid it of shit skin scum

Well, you are. But at the same time that depends on what you're trying to say.

Lololol
R u serious?

That’s what retard civilians don’t get they say “ ooooo waaaaaahhhhh they get healthcare “ we pay for it waaaah they live in free housing with no bills” we pay a lot for our food and this one is kinda doichey but I would say we probably work harder than most civilian jobs depending on your MOS

How does someone go on living like that? There can't be one second of his life which isn't unbearable misery. I guess maybe he's highly medicated.

This
Thread is full of Europoors who don't even have a military (lol)

Larp for a few hours? How much autism can one post contain? Most MOS are full time jobs. Probably more work than you do in a year.

>Stealing from my paycheck before it's cashed is just as bad as stealing from me after
If you dont like paying taxes you dont have too. You can do whatever you want. Let me know how that works out for you though

>They carry a heavy gun! Whether they need to or not!
>How can that be a waste of money?!?!

extermination

>I'm not literally a retard
How about figuratively?

>barely work at all
> obviously isn’t on a military installation
Neck yourself retard

oh look it's a "vet" posting in this thread. Hows the disability check treating you? I know the ptsd must be pretty bad, you can't get over the time the popcorn machine in the chow hall broke down.

Dead, injured, scarred, and mentally fucked up white US soldiers

Is there a more beautiful image anywhere?

Only people who joined the military to avoid really working would pretend being in vthe military is really work.

No, I mean a real job. Where you do something meaningful. Where something is accomplished

This isn't the 1930s...I'm wealthy enough that I can fuck off to any neutral country for years. I won't die for a country, sorry.

I can not pay payroll tax? How?

Nice bait. You wrong but you cant fix stupid. Enjoy life because if you honestly think that your more naive that I originally thought possible.

>still active duty
0/8 terrible jab

sure kid

OP made a very true point. What the US military really is doing is fighting wars for the mega rich and jews. They are in reality nothing more than hired mercenaries. A lot of them are seriously deranged psychotic degenerates to. Which is why they got into the military in the first place.

On one hand I'm glad the US has a standing army to fight against other countries that would gladly invade but on the other I also understand that these men shouldn't be put on a pedestal the way they have been for too long now. I see it as a necessity but not a necessity we should like. People get stupid with their praise of the military to the point where they truly are worshiped almost as demi-gods. They become forgotten trash though once out because the normies never actually cared about them as an individual. Only their job title.

Ok

sure kid

+1

so you want to be first in line?

It must've been pretty nice bait if you're responding like this ya doofus.

I'm not debating a piss poor edgy response.

Get a job that pays under the table. Ask that Mexican guy whos living in the basement next door or stop being a whiny cunt and get over it.

>meaningful
>accomplished
get sum! get sum!

whatever kid

Damn it OP this is UNACCEPTABLE

SOLDIERS. MARINES. SAILORS. THESE MRN ARE TRUE HEROES. that you would know nothing about because you have 0 valor or honor or pride like a real man. These heroes earned our respect and are entitled to a certain amount of respect you shit

>avoid really working
I mean why don't you do maintenance on heavy machinery in an engine room thats roughly 120-145 degrees and do that non stop for lets say 38 hours and then you can talk about not working. You probably sit at a desk all day looking at a monitor. Yea that's some real work your doing there.

Not really. Im active duty most people are sacks of shit. Most are retarded. What they do is a hard job though. Alot of them have families to support and dont get to see them for months on end, but hero is not a word that should be thrown around. there just average people doing a job. Hero is something that is a title given after the fact when someone goes above and beyond the call of duty.

unless the government shuts down.

You know what a field op is? The send you out into the woods for 2 nights to 1 month, and you basically do training for the entire time. You work 16-18, sometimes 24 hour days until you go back to civilization.

Armyfags give me one accomplishment you have achieved while in service.

And don't give me "Protecting you freedoms bullshit," I want some meaningful stuff here!

Fuck you commie if you hate America leave

Have fun getting into any of those countries because guess what just like the US they don't want any more fucking immigrants

>one accomplishment you have achieved while in service
Not this user, but I'm with him and would like to add in that PERSONAL accomplishments don't mean shit to us. You're on our tax payer dime, what have you done with it?

>I carried a heavy gun, whether we needed it or not!

Name one Meaningful accomplishment youve done for your job and im not talking about doing your job just one thing that goes above and beyond. Your trying to hold people to a different standard than yourself and guess what he works a job just like you.

back2pol.png

>government
>nothing to do with military

So much this.

trips of truth

Was in from 1996-2002. We rebuilt homes in El Salvador after Hurricane Mitch hit. Glad I was in when the army was more or less about community outreach than War on Terror shit.

I wish I weighed 26 lbs

You seem confused.
'Working' and doing something useful are often two different things.
Repeatedly digging a hole and filling it back in is work. But its stupid.

Why didn't they have extra socks or shoes?

They did what. Become Americas bitch for a few years? Reply when a REAL war happens

So give me a example of what you think people do in the military. Also do realize that not everyone is in the army which most ignorant people think.

Easier to do that for 20 years than work for the rest of your life. Youre scum that this shitty country has to support after your "retirement"

Doing what exactly?? Fighting terrorists in the fucking forest keeping my house safe?

Vets are a cross section of the population, so yes, the majority are shitheads. There are some decent ones though.

So whats your actual complaint? The military has a high attrition rate so they implement programs to fix that attrition rate. Its like a company. If you got to retire with half your pay after 20 years wouldnt you do that? that would make you stay around most likely right? Stop complaining just to complain. Also we spend less than 5% of the gdp per year on the military. Its sizeable but not that big of a portion like your making it out to be.

seriously kid

Kek, like people in 2018 even care that you country has nothing to offer except the looming threat of an invasion and nuclear war. Go fuck yourself milfags, especially the US military and double-especially your full of unwarranted self importance vets.

so mad

Haha haha. My old leadership would at least want you to think so.
You guys who haven't been in don't know. We are like niggers, but female ones looking for child support. We got the big green dick one day and then Uncle Sam said he'd be out for a pack of smokes just when little Tommy needed school supplies

He looks like he should be a Sith Lord

You misspelled I'm mentally retarded again

To be fair America does spend a lot on military expenditures. Of course that allows other places to scale back and have smaller militaries themselves thus giving the rest of the world more stability.