Sup Forumsony thread

Will many British anons be willing to leave Britain when Brexit fails? We could restart the Empire. My suggestions would be we emigrate to a large island in French Polynesia.

Sure. I'll come with.

F

what did you do with the white farmers

you had your chance

One small bomb and Sup Forums is dead - great idea.

Or we just opt out of society and move to the beautiful dreamlike wilderness in northern Sweden and build one cuckshed each. You can live a primitive life out in the forest here all year round without any problems whatsoever. Allemansrätten makes it perfectly legal to live on other people's land here.

Cuckzynski knew what was up, even though he was stupid enough to choose to live in Montana rather than Sweden. Either way, was he the most redpilled person who has ever lived?

Cool, you're more than welcome. Convincing white womenz to come will be the hardest thing.

That's why we need sub-saharan Africans around. To attract women

I already have my plan and will view a property in my chosen country next month thanks.

tfw no easyjet cheap flights there though.

But islands in French Polynesia are extremely isolated with no major powers to interfere and are of decent size with basic infrastructure already in place.

Sweden I knew you would understand

Good luck with your plans, you're more than welcome to come to Sup Forumsony when you change your mind. I'll will be leaving in the new year going to work hard for the next 6 months then go to my chosen country.

even if brexit does fuck up (in which it won't), it doesn't stop our people from taking redpill like they already are.

What's your trade?

There are no major powers that can put sanctions against us in Sweden either. Also murder is legal here

fuck off brit go to your own island

all that south pacific shit is claimed. most of them get harassed by pirates from newzealand

Pitcairn is too small. So we will colonise yours.

It's not isolated enough

already have another country lined up. you faggots should have had a backup plan.

you have been warned, be prepared to lose your precious brit teeth

You won't get any more isolated than you are when you live in Sweden. You have no idea how lonely it feels to be around other Swedes.

Pitcairn could work. They already have internet, infrastructure and trade routes and I wouldn't feel bad about conquering that little island and killing all those pedros.

Claimed by a few hundred Polynesians. Only a few would have to catch a cold off us and most of them would die. We could go there and vote for independence / self determination, France would do fuck all.

Good luck with your plan

Of course. They'll leave for Spain.

I was a software engineer, and am now a business owner in the technology field.

The Marquesas islands are a lot larger than pitcairn, have basic infrastructure, some natural resources and a small indigeniuos population who aren't kiddy fidlers like pitcairn.

No, you fuck off if you want but I'm going to see this shit out to the bitter end. The Captain must go down with the ship.

>French Polynesia.

I don't like living in hostile environments with hostile bugs and animals. I rather live in comfy Sweden with its friendly nature and fertile soil and women

I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race

It will be British Polynesia by next year