JACK REACHER: NEVER GO BACK

I know you ignored the reviews and watched this anyway.

So how was it?

Once you go jack

Easily one of the greatest performances of toms career. This film is gaurenteed to keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time.

it was utter shit
honestly
I liked the first one but this... just crap

first one is better

What was different? Why didn't you like it?

>no Werner Herzog
>no Pikefu

nothing really happened
the characters were one dimensional and not really believable, plot was just a predictable mess
the action scenes (that are not that good either) couldn't save the film for me

As someone who has read the books all I can wonder is why they adapted those two random ones not the first few which while they are still mediocre action books, they are better.

Jack Reacher never go back? MORE LIKE JACK REACHAROUND amirite?

it was pure reacherkino, or even possibly tomkino or cantbruisethecruisekino

>never go back

because he went black

I was referring to big black cock

Didn't put any more thought into it. I don't even know who the people in the picture are

is he wearing height enhancing stuff? She's a pretty tall girl.

Compared to the first? This was fucking dogshit.

On it's own it's still dogshit but man what a fucking step down. Edward Zwick should be fucking hanged.

>characters were unlikable
>the chemistry is literally non-existent
>plot is fucking absurd
>nothing even remotely resembling a motivation for the bad guy
>sappy ass ending

Honestly the most thrilling part of the movie was when my uncle dropped his phone and we went to look for it. That is how much investment I had in this film. Holy shit what a mess.

Note how the shoes discreetly has not only thick soles, but also a very thick heel

Combine the two and he's practically wearing high heels

The girl is probably wearing Converse under there

No. Cruise has never done that unlike Robert "Downhere" Jr. and he sure as fuck doesn't have to now at his age.
That's why I respect that manlet. One could say he is above his manletism.

It was so bad. There were times it had me writhing on the floor of the theater in agony at how bad it was. Half of the movie was some 'my wife's daughter' bullshit. The other half was Steven Seagal-esque which I guess is fine but good lord it was so bad. And they kept making a point of differentiating between civilian police and military police, and featured prominently police style cars with 'Military Police' emblazoned on the side so the whole time Im thing Im just being endoctrinated to accept some kind of federal police force which was not very much fun let me tell you.

Literally the most generic action movie ever, I'm trying to remember the plot of the first movie, and I just can't, like someone wiped it out of my memory, it's probably going to be the same with this one after 2-3 years.

Nice
I love actresses who are cast for their tits