/brit/

game theory edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QY0AMmLuiqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreement_of_the_People
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-labour-replaced-sacked-lyn-brown-general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-a7776491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

Learn Mandarin if you want to work with chinks
Learn Cantonese if you want to live with chinks

Cantonese chinkland (HK, Singapore, etc) is cool

Mandarin chinkland (Mainland China) is a repressive and brutal shithole

*drops a shit in the ballot box*
just voted labour lads lmao

*drips onto you*

corbyn will never recover

best post all day

who shall i vote for lads

Right then, fess up lads, who took my maroon 5 cd?

REMINDER: BREXITERS voted for the removal of white European immigrants in favour of us getting immigrants from Pakistan and Turkey. Boris warned us that'll we'll get thousands of Turks.

It's simple demographics lads. Us whites aren't making any babies and we need immigrants from somewhere.. Pakistani and Turks would love to come.

Well done brexiters you played yourself :)

Disraeli

just be yourself

might have a below average IQ lads
lib dems

Few windows broken in a mosque in galway. Filthy racists an for an eye is not the answer.

#notallmuslims

cant do the post got a warning for it earlier

vote for our Jezza

May doesnt really have any opinions but is currently pandering to middleaged rorkes and trying to introduce internet controls and fuck with human rights to get their votes

why is this frog hairy

Remind me again why having the choice to choose where your immigrants comes from means 'no more Europeans', oh it doesn't lol.

Fancy a hot dog

edgy opinion if you seriously believe world leaders really REALLY want to use nukes but are being held back through fear of retaliation

pollies are scum but still human and many wouldn't feel that strongly about foreign policy to warrant nukes. they just want to live off government bennies and maybe have a domestic policy agenda but aren't too fussed with vaporising a bunch of people from another country.

does the janny warn you for su now

They don't speak cantonese in Singapore lad. It's mostly Hokkien. Taiwan speaks Mandarin and isn't shit like the mainland.

*sticks my erect willy in your gob*

>people unironically think the UK should give up their nuclear weapons

Yeah alright. When Russia gives up theirs, when North Korea gives up theirs, when China gives up theirs, when Iran stops having a nuclear program. Even then, am I supposed to just trust they destroyed them all? Fuck off we have too many enemies and less powerful foes are steadily getting more and more advanced arsenal.

Mutually assured destruction is probably the only thing keeping the peace at the moment.

Someone run me down on what exactly it is you're voting for today?

because none of the major parties will ever be seen to have a bias towards European immigrants

Business idea: put the election on a work day so only pensioners vote

Reminder to /brit/

Only choice is labour as an under 30.
May wants to remove human rights, have cuts, suck Saudi dick, CENSORSHIP against the internet and make us a police state. Also shes a god awful spineless leader who had a women who's father died 2 days prior do a national debate in her place

No European country should have nuclear weapons because there might be a far right party that gets voted into power, and we can't have that :)

1 more day lads

polling stations are open until like 10pm

he's depressed ergo unkempt

>might have a below average IQ lads
so?

>Corbyn says we will "absolutely" renew Trident

Hmm

game theory

They put it in a Thursday so people don't miss it to go pub

chinese languages are confusing
youtube.com/watch?v=QY0AMmLuiqk

Taiwan is becoming increasingly irrelevant though
Cantonese still has the most "cultural" stuff that isn't centuries old
the only good Chinese film, literature, opera and music comes from HK and Guangdong
HK could be effectively wiped out as a separate entity in the near future though

Britain's not a fucking world policeman

Leave the nuclear umbrella shite to the yanks

extremely accurate

I'm sure they'll find one during negotiations. It'd be rather silly to assume that we're going to end up with the position of closing the borders to Europeans entirely.

/tomorrow/ we vote for who should control parliament, it is expected to be a conservative majority but who knows.

>mfw all the neets turn up and vote for UBI

i usually get banned for it

>game theory

is that the narrative they're going with? smart

haha btfo

doin a fat game theory lads

oh fuck off

Cheers user

will march around the streets blasting the Internationale if this happens

Reminder that we don't actually need to increase tax on anyone to have enough money for increasing spending, we'd just need to actually properly collect the taxes the rich are already meant to pay

Also increasing corporation tax with lead to a lowering of income from corporation tax over a medium and long period

can't be arsed with all this crypto shite
might just put it all in BTC, ARK, ETH and GNT then forget about it

Gimmick Review: game theory

Novelty: 4/10
Humour: 4/10
(You) Yield: 7/10
Impact: 2/10

Shan't be using it myself I must say but always happy to see new gimmicks x

Don't get people who get upset about Trident.

Yes it's a lot of money, but nuclear subs are badass and prestigious.

Know who doesn't have nuclear weapons? Irrelevant countries.

UKIP
Corbyn is literally a rebranded populist and is promising things he can't pull off
May wants to spy on you
only UKIP will save britain

hey janny - good lad

unironically reading a big book about game theory now. give me 20 minutes and I'll btfo all of you in your shitty little nuclear debate

>conservatives never allowed to govern without making hard decisions to save the economy

Only the last Conservative government. Not like MacMillan or Thatcher ever had economic boom periods.

Besides, the deficit's gone up quite dramatically and most of the austerity reforms have been false economy (DWP now pays less in benefits but somehow costs significantly more to operate)

Ah yes, can't wait for the millions of Indians and Africans to come over here instead of Poles and Portuguese.

Great job, Brexitmongs.

We decided on having them on Thursdays in 1647

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreement_of_the_People

>Young people calling old people for voting brexit stupid are the same people voting fucking Corbyn in power

>people are actually falling for this Sup Forums bollocks

>nuclear subs are badass

This

saltburn-over-the-sea spaz detected

>Diane Abbott is being replaced as Labour's shadow home secretary
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I notice you're ignoring rather obvious points whilst you're bremoaning.

Theresa May playing the long game I see

Business idea: Corbyn retroactively punishes those who didn't support him in the election campaign by sending them to gulags.

source?

/brit/minster voting intention:

RORK: 34% (-5)
RDCN: 26% (+12)
RASH: 20% (-7)
LFPL: 12% (+5)
DNO: 3% (-3)

(via StrawpollResearch / 05 - 06 Jun)

>breakfast: 2 toasts
>lunch: instant noodles/tin of beans/bowl of cornflakes
>dindins: frozen pizza/2 toasts/scrambled eggs
>extras: 20 pack a day, and voddy if there's cash
my diet for the last month haha might be a runt

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-labour-replaced-sacked-lyn-brown-general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-a7776491.html

>LFPL: 12% (+5)
told you we were being raided

So I won't be able to comprehend certain concepts, will have trouble retaining information, and won't be able to communicate as effectively as smart people

tired lads
been awake for 21 hours

>might

You are what you eat, wasteman.

why haven't they mentioned her past anti-white racism?

literally no reason not to vote labour now

>poll during school hours
>lefty

>poll after school hours
>rorkey

hmm

why OwO

don't know this feel haha
probably why I'm about to graduate with a degree in EE

We can stop playing world police when we stop selling arms to everyone, making aggressive foreign policy, being in NATO, and basically stop being relevant on the world stage. We also need to stop having enemies with historical grudges, good relations with all world powers. And just how do you think the yanks would feel if we said, okay, giving away all our nukes, we'll just ask murica to nuke someone for us if we get into trouble'. I'm sure trump would love that, given he's already spacking out at NATO members for not spending enough on defense.

>Labour literally have said "babies will die if you vote tory" on their leaflets
>reeeeee don't mention the IRA

ah yes, the Left.

>tax the very rich

ah yes, good luck prying in to mr nosenbergs reinforced vault in panama or the canary islands, I'm sure they're governments will cooperate fully with us instead of telling us to fuck off like the have done since they were created

Add fried chicken and then it's patrician

>NEETs are corbyn voters and educated people are UKIP/CON voters

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed

fuck off arrogant student

couldn't sleep last night
went out the garden to tidy it up earlier
watching something now

ктo тeбя cпpocил, бpaтaн

>literally no reason not to vote labour now
apart from the ridiculous promises
apart from their MPs
apart from their immigration policy
apart from the fact that UKIP exists

the mom has developed a bad cough over the past couple of days lads, hopefully her many years of smoking cigarettes has NOT caught up with her.

I know right?
silly labour voters thinking this stuff doens't belong on brit/pol/

Seems sort of obvious that we'll get less white immigrants after Brexit desu. The pressure from business to keep immigration levels up will mean that the numbers we'd previously get from the EU will instead come from all over the world.

If you own a farm, Eastern Euros are a good choice if you need cheap fruit pickers but Africans and other third worlders are an even better choice.

Found a bit of the ol Cancer on a 20p