NYC thread

NYC thread

post girls from the 5 boroughs

Yes please guys post more. Brooklyn girls preferred

is there a good nyc or brooklyn vola or someplace like that?

>NYC thread
>nothing but niggers and jews that all look like they have Hep C

nah brah

Jesus Christ. Anything other than hipster bitches?

I havent been able to find any good sources user ib sucks for brooklyn or nyc in general

What lol the girls i posted are actually hot

If you got better then post and dont bitch

>contribute to a thread who's entire topic is retarded

huuurrrrrrr

If only it were niggers and jews! OP said NYC, not transplants from Boise.

Look at me everyone! Because my daddy sure didn't!

Nobody living in Brooklyn is actually from there anymore. It's literally all hipster trash from somewhere else. And suddenly after living in a $3000 /month shoebox for a month, they decide being a "New Yorker" is their sole personality trait.

Intials? Might know her

Her dad is actually a really nice dude lol met him twice

who do you think it is?

yes all two and a half million people in brooklyn, a borough large enough to be the 4th largest city in the country, with diverse neighborhoods of all types, is not from there and is a hipster paying $3000/mo. you idiot.

Then why is his daughter such a piece of human scum?

Michele b

sounds like someone is sad they live in a flyover state and also doesnt know what the hell theyre talking about

adorable!

Oh look, two genuine NYC faggots....

yes, people are from places. good point? kind of sad that you came to the nyc thread just to shit on it, seems you define yourself by people living elsewhere moreso than people from nyc define themselves by it. whatever makes you happy, kid

Why are you even here? Just to be an asshole? Brooklyn guy here

Got Sarah from Rochester mate

God dammit. Diehipster, why did you have to go? :'(

>I found some pencil necked, mustachioed, bow tie wearinh Caleb on his laptop in a coffee shop, sipping organic, fair trade, free range $12 coffee while posting about "brooklyn" chicks online. So I grabbed the laptop and rammed it over his newsboy hat wearing head. End of story.

More please, face pussy?

Seconded

You don't want to fuck bitches in NYC. They'll accuse you of rape if you don't give them whatever they've imagined you have to give them. They also will accuse you of rape if you do give them what they imagine you have to give them.

Maybe don't fuck NYU students, but are hood rats from the bronx still okay?

I don't even know where to begin with hoodrats, but the moment they look at you, they're thinking about how to shake you down. You got a job? Well, five minutes into the first thrust they've already figured out exactly when they're going to lean into you for rent money.

I feel like you dont really live in the nice parts of nyc

More of her