So whats your excuse?

So whats your excuse?

Meat's delicious and animals are not worth my tears.
Go be a vegan cuck somewhere else.

Yes it is.

Fuck those chickens. They are delicious.

Humans are meant to eat meat. Nature doesnt give a fuck about your feelings. Stop being an ignorant cunt.

Because it tastes fucking nice, go deep throat a carrot fag

Value is subjective.

You're a fucking idiot. Come with a real argument and we'll talk. For now, you're being a complete retard.

I don't really care if you cry cause they are so delicous

Every time I see this thread it makes me want to go order a steak.

another crybaby vegefag thread. don't murder your family, faggot

If you think thats bad, you should see what a human has to do to get food and lodging. Fucking freeloaders should be eaten.

>post a biased and glaringly false opinion
>asks "so what's your excuse"

My excuse for what? I think you're delusional and probably retarded, and your opinion is stupid, and offers a false narrative. Your body is full of meat, have you lived a good life or is it full of cruelty? If it's been a good life, does that mean it's fine to cook you and eat you, now?

Do you mean that suffering is subjective? You mean I can throw you to a bonfire and see how you burn and scream in pain?

wtf i hate fried chicken now

Humans are animals.
Animals eat other animals.
It's natural.
Keep crying yourself to sleep over the food chain.

Um. Because I'm really damn good at cooking brisket? And Ribs? And pulled pork? And Chicken?

I don't care about my own species, what makes you think I care about all the clumsy idiot species we so easily dominate?

why? Chickens have been dead for days or weeks before they ever get to a deep fryer.

I said value AKA the importance you give to something; in this case the value of the life of an animal.

im hungry
i eat meat
wheres the problem

Not a vegetarian or vegan, but saying something's natural doesn't prove something is good or bad.

shoulda been smarter then. Nature isn't fair, it's about who gets stronger/smarter the fastest

I'll go full vegan-meat as soon as it's ready and is at most 3x price of regular meat.

I'm not the retard you're talking to, but I don't think the argument is the life of the animal, but rather the quality of life. People that cite the inherent value of all life, are casually dismissed by anyone not retarded. It's the conditions they live in before slaughter that turns the heads of normal people.

32 lbs of feed goes into 1 lbs of beef.

That quarter pounder equates to 8 pounds of grain.

Its evident that you are not aware of the suffering of others. But if the living being that suffers was you, and that suffering was caused by another living being, surely you would have already opened a thread whining and asking for understanding from the other anons. So stop being stupid in my thread and look for the gore shit that's so exciting

Most of your commodities, like your phone, fancy clothes, tv and laptop, are produced through environmental damage, pollution, war, slavery, labor and child labor.

So whats your excuse?

Nice!

I buy free range eggs

im hungry
i eat youtubers
wheres the problem

You say that like he's for all of those things and actively commits them himself. There's a difference between yours and his argument. Although his is still pretty skin deep.

it is tho :^D

Rules of nature, bitch.

If they didn't want us to eat them then they wouldn't have evolved to be so tasty.
Checkmate Vegans.

I'm a farmer. My livestock has no existance apart from me. The chickens and cows have been bred to such a degree that they need me.

That being said, most american meat producers do things completely and utterly ass backwards, and people are right to call them out on it.

not against the law nigga

>Stop being an ignorant cunt.
i...uh..

Not eating meat is fag shit and I really couldn’t care less about the suffering of livestock

1. Not all animals are treated like that
2. Meat tastes fucking delicious

i hate how PETA makes every person eating a burger out to be a naive moron who doesnt know what theyre eating.

better yet, the fact that they condemn entire nations of people (mainly china) for the butchering of cats/dogs. In those countries, stray cats and dogs are running rampant and are almost as over-populated as the people are, i say its totally par for the course to eat some cats and dogs (thus helping the stray issue) and feeding some poor/starving families

I pay a little more and get free range, and non-factory farmed meat.

tastes better.

Bacon comes from cows, you dumbfuck.

You got it wrong. Potatoes come from cow.

Humans > animals. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking disgrace to a whole species. Not on top of the food chain to chew tofu.

>I hate how DEA makes every person taking a drug out to be a naive moron who doesn't know what they're taking.

>better yet, the fact that they condemn entire groups of people (mainly pot heads) for unrelated crimes and other drugs. In those groups, if they weren't doing pot, they would be doing much worse, I say it's totally par for the course to do some drugs.

Found the meatcucks.

This guy gets it.

>fair point but also not my point

BULLSHIT
We all know cows come from potatoes, not the other way around.

no, no. Bacon comes from ducks.

(the things you learn from an ex who converted to judaism. Seriously. bacon from ducks...)

Pigs, chickens, lamb, and cows all have the evolutionary strategy. All species have one, whether that be the bacteria who live in your intestine, or frogs who may change their gender based on the availability of females. Farm animal's strategy is that they approach humans for care, food, and breeding rights. They do this, despite us being a predatory species, who will kill and eat them after they're usefulness is gone. This is a valid strategy, and a particularly effective one. These animals not only survive, but boom; their numbers have grown exponentially because of just how delicious they are.

I dont think its moral to point at species who use a specific evolutionary strategy and say "This is immoral, we must let these species, who rely on us for food and protection, to die; because if we don't, then they will be sad (maybe)"

If 5k years into the future, we see humans evolve into a slave-species who rely on another species for food and protection, and have no desire or will to revolt, or strike off on their own, than (while neither you or i would want to participate in that) it isn't an immoral situation, or a situation that needs fixing.

So close to quints.
But wouldn't that also mean it was safe for them to eat bacon, if that was their assumption?

No, my argument is very simple: The hypocrisy of condemn a common activity like eat (because OP implies that everyone eating meat go around killing animals and enjoy it) and overlooking how other common situations are equally or even worse

2k18 and you still eating meat? Might as well live in a cave and shit under the tree, we are already over these last two, might as well give up on meat, we are not animals already.

nope. pigs arent kosher, because god's mental and says you cant eat that, or shellfish, or whatever other shit it prohibits. so its not safe to eat bacon.

but bacon made from salted cured duck is totally fine. Because god doesnt mind if its bacon, just that its not bacon from a pig.

Dont ask me. Religions are all fucking weird, in my opinion.

you can also get Jewish ham, which previously went quack - I'd like to try it someday, see how close it is.

That was my point. I know Jews don't eat pork, but was wondering if that flawed logic of duck bacon would create some sort of loophole in their eyes. I dunno. You said it, and I agree - religion is weird.

Love the taste

Rabbits, chickens, horses, cows, deer, etc. etc.. ALL opportunistic predators.
If the herbivorous animals you claim to emulate are any example, vegetarianism/veganism is fundamentally and evolutionarily incorrect.

I just don't give a fuck about some shitty animal dying. No excuse needed.

>Implying I need an excuse or justification

I'm going to eat this bacon and there is nothing you can do to stop me

can't be bothered being a vegetarian

totally worth it.

Humans succeed because of our ability to shape our environment, and in this case we shaped it into dinosaur chicken nuggets. Who loses?

Herro u peeta cuck I no care animal feering I also rike eating dog verri dericious come try in yunlin festival