Overrated thread

>hurr durr locked in in 15 years hurr durr
>you need to know about my story hurr durr
>I AM SO COOL
>i eat raw food DURR LOOK AT ME
>I practiced fighting like star wars kid and now I can kick 20 guys asses because they are all fighting one by one and the 15 others are just watching
>DID I SAY THAT MY CHARACTER IS SO BADASS?

turned off after half of the movie, being praised everywhere but for me it was just garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/oldboy-new-tricks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2deep4u

One of the few times the second part was great and the first bad. You were unlucky should have kept watching desu

Its a garbage flick so good on you.

You should see The Handmaiden. Pure kino from the same director

dude first-person narrative about a bunch of degenerate Sicilians lmao

Capeshit is more your alley, I suppose.

One of my all time favorite movies. I'd say the whole ending scene and conclusion to the plot is top tier and recommend you to watch it, but you come off as a memefag so I won't even bother.

>starting movies and then not finish it

people actually do this?

this

I don't understand it as well. Even if I watch terrible shit, I'll still complete it.

Watch the 2013 version.
newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/oldboy-new-tricks
its actually better and makes parkboys look like a first year project

While op presented this thread like a shitter, oldboy is overrated and deeply mediocre

This started happening to me a few years ago and now I just dont watch movies very much anymore, maybe about 5 a year. I try to finish them when I do

>turned off after half of the movie

Stopped reading there

You're not welcome here.

>Dude, I love Pulp Fiction bro, such a good movie man, like seriously bro.
>Oh..man remember the scene with the gimp? So good dude Pulp Fiction is like my favorite movie man.
>English Motherfucker do you speak it! xD Hahahah...So good man

Nice b8 m8

Boring characters. Boring character dynamics. Just being sad does not make your movie deep or interesting. Pathetic use of color. Poorly used music.

In terms of this "sad French girls walking around France" genre, this one is neither original, artsy, or moving.

This is why I hold Pulp Fiction down so much. It really is a great movie but the fans of it are the worst. You could ask the same people if they like Jackie Brown of Death Proof and they're say 'no'.

It's a good movie though.

>hurr durr
>CAPS

Are you by any chance a 16 year old former 9gag'er?

It's Ok, but heavily, heavily overrated. I see this shit in top 10 best movie lists all the time. I probably wouldn't even put it in top 100.

I'll never understand people that come on here just to announce that they're massive faggots.

it's only superior to the original in that the original doesn't have elizabeth olsen getting fugged.

If you're 13 lol

Some movies are like grinding my head on a wall made of bricks so I have to stop the pain.
For you I figure it's like passing a big turd: you just have to endure it and pass it.

if you ignore the action bits, it's really great for it's narrative. the remake is much better though in every aspect.

Movies where degenerates are the protagonists in general are hard to watch for me.

>HURR THIS UNIVERSALLY ACCLAIMED MOVIE IS BAD CUZ I WAS BORED LOL
Great thread

I watched it for the first time because my brother kept going on about it. It had its moments but I wouldn't watch it again. The only really enjoyable part was the diner hold-up scene and Quentin saying NIGGER like 20 times.

Kill Bill 1&2 remains the only Tarantino films I actual really loved.

I actually don't like how much of the end sequence is dedicated to explaining the antag's master plan, it's almost kind of anime like. The rest of the movie is great though.