RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG

RED FLAG USED TO SECRETLY CENSOR THE ENTIRE INTERNET TODAY

A HUGE GUN CONFISCATION WILL COME THIS YEAR BEFORE TRUMP TAKES OFFICE

1984 IS HERE

ITS HAPPENING

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/tech-giants-vow-to-tackle-online-hate-speech-within-24-hours
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/tech-giants-vow-to-tackle-online-hate-speech-within-24-hours

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/european-parliament-takes-initial-steps-on-eu-gun-control-measures/
youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>the UCLA shooting will slide this news

pure coincidence

>k-keep me posted

The real question is how retroactive this will be. Half of this country could be considered guilty.

>A HUGE GUN CONFISCATION WILL COME THIS YEAR BEFORE TRUMP TAKES OFFICE
roofs?

BENIS GOES INTO BAGINA
E
N
I.
S.
G
O
E.
S
I.
N
T.
O
B
A.
G
I.
N
A.

Yeah this is absolute bullshit and they keep pushing the envelope.

Something has to be done soon before we're little SNM puppets for the dominatrix government.

The country is a blessing, the land is amazing, the government is the problem.

VIVA LA MEMEOLUCIÓN

>However, there is a clear distinction between freedom of expression and conduct that incites violence and hate.
>conduct that incites hate
Literally anti-freedom. Fuck this world.

PREPARE YOUR BENISES

>having retroactive laws

wew

TEST
NIGGER KIKE FAGGOT VEGAN

>what do you play?
>the mallet

That's why the jidf seems to be defending ashkenazis so much today.

Sucks for you, doesn't it?

Testing
GAS THE KIKES
HEIL HITLER
LYNCH NIGGERS
FAGGOTS MUST HANG
HILLIARY IS A CUNT
I LIKE STEAK

>the government is the problem
Isn't this exactly what the founding fathers didn't want?

All the world is your enemy, prince with the thousand enemies
And if they catch you, they'll kill you, but first, they must catch you
Digger
Listener
Runner
Prince with the swift warning
Be cunning and full of tricks and your people will never be destroyed

It will come this month, because the Dutch want to get the new gun control program starting under their presidency.

We are pretty much the only ones opposing it and about to be outvoted.

dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/european-parliament-takes-initial-steps-on-eu-gun-control-measures/

I'm not using twitter nor kikebook
I guess I won't be able to shitpost in youtube comments anymore

They can't force the block """"""hate speech""""" all over the internet tho so idgaf
normies will rage because they can't proxy

I don't use social media. How are they going to confiscate my guns when I have guns to shoot back with?

Many of your claims are confusing me.

Taiwanese gondola boards are safe, thank god

>ignored Dutch Ukraine referendum
>sabotaged Austria's election
>cooperating with Erdogan
>actively funding the censorship of the internet
>attempting to sabotage the UK referendum
>try to cuck the few remaining free countries out of gun ownership

literal dictatorship

Going to flee to the US if Trump wins before EU goes on total lockdown and white extermination.

The founding fathers warned us of government oversight and corruption.

This goes against everything this country stands for. Europe might be fucked by America can still be saved if people can break free from the indoctrination propaganda

war is peace,freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength. 1984 over again. fuck this gay earth.

>Going to flee to the US if Trump wins
Hey if he doesn't pal you can still move to Alaska with me and we can innawoods with a couple qt's until the habbening

Doesn't this only apply to those platforms? Those tech giants are private entites, they can chose to allow or disallow anything they want on their own platforms.

>within 24 hours
Fugggggg
Time to get all the hate speech out before we're shut down

The blockchain will save us

[comment censored by tech giant]

Nah youre protected by 6,000,000 clause

Do you think Sup Forums will be safe?

I don't want to lose you retarded goyim

It's another Sandy hook

KILL ALL THE JE
[this poster removed via drone]

>Implying you kikes don't have the money to just capture a bunch of Turks and then have them replicate our antics
Notm00t doesn't give enough of a shit to enforce their laws and Nippon bows to nobody when it comes to the internet

Shoould we spam this on social media?

LYNCH THE NIGGERS GAS THE KIKES THROW ACID ON LIBERALS RAPE THE WOMEN STAB THE GAYS BURN THE ARABS BUILD THE WALL

well that will have to do for the rest of my life, guess im a feminist from now on

ITT: Sup Forums whines about private companies choosing to censor whatever the hell they want, as is their right.

Fuck off retards. Twitter and facebook can censor or remove ANY speech no matter how assblasted it makes you.

let me test
FAGGOT NIGGER KIKE SPIC KEK KEK KEK KEK NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKE KIKE SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC
HITLER DID
N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G
WRONG
GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW
HILLARY 2016
ENDORSED BY KKK

> Microsoft Corp.
I hope you fags are enjoying your Windows 10 updates.

this so much

No one is arguing that they don't have the capacity.
We're arguing that it's bad.

AH SHEEEEEEIT

>Platforms Sued

>A French Jewish youth group, UEJF, sued Twitter, Facebook and Google in Paris this month over how they monitor hate speech on the web. In the course of about six weeks in April and May, members of French anti-discrimination groups flagged unambiguous hate speech that they said promoted racism, homophobia or anti-Semitism. More than 90 percent of the posts pointed out to Twitter and YouTube remained online within 15 days on average following requests for removal, according to the study by UEJF, SOS Racisme and SOS Homophobie.

Holy shit, people can sue private companies because their users do hate speech, fuck this gay continent. Fuck those dirty little kikes.

Still on windows xp fampie
Getting my rid next week and it's 100% Linux

Shot in the dark but small colorado town is probably colorado springs south of denver. Which is right fucking next to ft carson army base

it'll just get censored.

but its facebook, so its not like it matters.

>hey guys, i'm using linux, no more NSA spying on me LOL
>this is what Lolux users actually believe

>windows 10 is monitoring everything you do with cortana
>soon they will update it to automatically remove and censor hate speech
>then they will program it to edit all the content you create to be more 'culturally appropriate'

Well looks like we're fucked. I wouldn't be surprised if the government straight up shut down Sup Forums in the next few months, oh and anyone who's ever said a racial or homophobic slur, which means we're going to get brought back and shut down all over again.

>tfw my mother called me and asked why Win10 automatically installed
>had to go over to unfuck her computer since she did the smart thing and didnt accept the EULA
>told her just how invasive that shit is
>normally she's really passive on most issues but this pissed her off

I feel like if more people know how far W10 goes then more people will wake up to reality. As it stands, most people complaining about the auto update are upset about the inconvenience more than anything. I think they're pushing too hard too fast and I don't know why since the key to subversion is slow n steady conditioning. Makes me wonder what the rush is for.

And the sliding begins.

>Implying it's even prematurely the same type of spying
>Implying Linnux logs keystrokes
Eat a dick Romania

lol you foreigners have no idea just how many fucking guns are in America. Literally guns dating back centuries that still function better than modern ones and are completely forgotten in the statistics. Literally there is no way they could ever confiscate the guns in America, ever. They could legislate away new ones but they'll never be able to take the ones that are already in the population. And the ones that are in the population are enough to supply the largest army the world would ever see.

because the devil knows his time is short

The same people who created a computer virus that destroyed Iran's centrifuges can't break into your system? Kek

What state has loose gun laws and is mostly cold throughout the year? Fuck the heat.

>being this deluded
stay mad, dumb consumer

Tfw I cant move to Texas and walk in full warzone gear on my way to a baptist church because heat fucks me up.
Why even live

Holy Fuck, not upgrading paid off

Just the usual suspects using Diocletian problem, reaction, solution tactics to get the goyim to STFU

They're fucking panicking. Too many people are waking up to their shit, too fast.

Thinking logically about this though, most of those "tech giants" are only in a position to do this due to the fact they have a large amount of users. If things becomes too restrictive, people will jump ship and someone else will popup with an alternative. Facebook will quickly become Myspace 2.0 (If it isn't already)

The only really worrying thing is Microsoft, Especially will all the shady shit surrounding Windows 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8

Literally a decade too late. The damage has already been done.

This is why America put free speech and gun ownership one and two. Europe is fucked, we win.

Only prob her is, they start getting laws hand made for their business model, effectly creating unremovable monopols, blocking innovation.

Guess there is no way around shedding blood, starting with the sjw infantery

fuck just got off my job, what the fuck is this dumb shit involving the UCLA?

Another release valve closes and the pressure continues to build.

The EU has got to be destroyed. Brexit is the spark that could set it off.

how do I uninstall windows 10

Keep your retarded bullshit to yourself.
There will never be an attempt at gun confiscation here

Format drive (Backup important shit.)
Install an older version of Windows, or install a version of GNU+Linux
Restore backed up files

The fact that Europe is doing this could only mean that liberals are on the way out. This is an act of desperation.

Thank god this is just for Europe

You cunts voted for the EU

And it's exactly what happened
No wonder schools only teach the revolution and not what it was about or the philosophies of its leaders

Pretty sure this is just Europe.

Kikes caused this.

Kikes shouldn't complain about it to the people that Kikes are doing it to.

Also remember that Microsoft backported some of their telemetry to Windows 8 and Windows 7
Look up on google for what updates have spyware.

If not installed already its easy to uninstall the update files as well as removing the installer itself (google is your friend in regards to the update files, there's 3 of them but I dont remember what they're labelled as). If you were a dumbass and hit accept on the EULA then

>EU
you seem surprised

Does this mean Moonman will be taken down from US youtube? Or does it mean no more Moonman in Europe only?

We know of this.
Yesterday we were parading with #IStandWithHateSpeech and got it trending hard.

Moonman will never die

>A French Jewish youth group

/4U/ 911

W-what have you done?

JEWISH GROUP SUES FOR "HATE SPEECH"
JEWS ARE BEHIND IT

I want to get rid of that update notice, it's annoying as fuck I mean I didn't even buy Windows 7 thank fuck but certainly not upgrading to spyware 10

Block all IPs but one that you run through a VPN to connect out

>tfw technodystopic huxley-orwellian future is coming to fruition more and more each day

>UK has dynamic IPs

damn I love this country

>Thread about guns

>slided into infosec

Pure coincidence

uninstall as many windows "updates" as you can; then go taskmanager>services>services>windows update>stop&manual