These girls invite you to their party. What do you do?

These girls invite you to their party. What do you do?

wake up

go there and leave without getting laid. standard.

Sneak into bedroom. Find the fat ones dirty panties. Sneak up behind the girl on the left and pull the panties over her head. Get kicked out.

literally fuck every one including the fat one in blue oilcloth

fuck all but the fat one

ask for noods

aim for the tits in the middle, but probably end up with smoker shrek on the end.

Bring different bottles of alcohol, with mine being water. Roofie the fat bitch's drink immediately, and roofie it HARD so she's passed the fuck out and not in my way or worse, making advances on me. Wait for QTs to get sloshed. Fuck.

Smart man

I would give all LSD and except the left. Drink some alcohol with her and have some fun. After a while we had some erotics and the other LSD-girls come uncontrolled and will fuck the fat one.

thanks post more. i like my dick to come hard with the blond.

Invite some better looking girls

thanks. or took some chloroform :-)

1. and 3 with chloroform. with 2 and 4 a threesome.

It's gonna take a lot to knock that thing out

Put fire ants in every bed in the house
Put car airbag in top tank of toilet tie rig to toilet handle
Or empty toilet bowl put odorless kerosene light br trash csn out side of door turn all water off in house waut outside for all the screams and chaos
Idk get breakfast food after

lol.

hmmmmmm

But they made elephant tranq just for her

very sad OP has no 2000x1500 pix at his pictures.

fuck the fat one with hopes it will make the other ones jealous
>it doesn't
>i kill myself

>jealous
what kind of pants (and underpants) the blod wear?

I've lived this scenario before kinda. Instead of one fat girl there was several average chunky girls and a fat one. Fucked the fat one then one of the chunky ones and when the fat one found out she kicked me out haha

damn they're 13 all of a sudden real fuckin quick

try to fuck the bimbo in pink babydoll

these pics look like 10 years old
10 bucks says she's now living in a trailer with a meth habit and 5 kids from 3 dads

nice.

You're not too far off

wouldn't stop me from inserting peepee though

I don't hang out with wanna be whores. I only fuck with real whores that I meet at raves.

very well ! 1728x2304 pixel

the blonde is not bad. another with a alchool and a fat bitch never

from left to right
be socially awkward around 3 and don't talk to her. Spend most of the night fighting off advances from 6

These pics are old, I'd put them around 2005-2009 simply because of the fact a flash was used and pics are correctly exposed meaning its a point an shoot digital camera. Anything in the last few years would have been taken with a cellphone camera and be grainy as fuck.

very nice. I stay with my decision. fucking the blond

Spend all night in the bathroom with 1 and 5 doing coke.

hottest gril ITT desu
also checked

?

I dont know who the fuck they are but they look like bimbos. Bye bye, no sex for you.

hunnn... that's a nice photo, without the whale.

oh nice. this seem for dinner. but i like the "internal party" pics.

1)Get drunk.2) Fuck fat girl in front of others.3) Others join in.4) Fuck till cock look like hamburger meat!!!!!!!

mh, i like to lick between these nice

have to go, sad. this is good for fapping.
wish you fun !