*BOOM BOOM CRASH*

*BOOM BOOM CRASH*
That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house. How do you jewified countries justify not having guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ
thehill.com/regulation/244620-obamas-bid-to-diversify-wealthy-neighborhoods
newsmax.com/Newsfront/hud-neighborhoods-wealths-poor/2015/06/11/id/650022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2016
>living in a woodshed

LMAO
Murica is the most jewified country on earth

>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house
No, it's not. I have an inwards opening, thick, solid wood door. No fucking way will any burglar kick it in.

>inwards opening
dfsefaekeolfk
Outwards opening*

>16▶
>File: 1462380293434.jpg (65 KB, 500x485)
>>living in a woodshed
>getting raped by muslims
thank god I live in suburban 'murica and my woman can walk alone at night.

>living in a country where criminals have guns

GIVE THESE MEN A REFUGEE

Coole Geschichte, Brüdi.

absolutely rich coming from you govna

top b8

>thinking your criminals dont have guns
top fuckin kek. Its ramadan watch out there chap.

petty criminals have to rent guns from a third party here

And where do you get your guns?

a licensed dealer?

Canadian here, knife and baseball at at the ready.

Go for a shot to the head and the knife for the neck, if their arms are raised you go for the under arm. Bleed like a pig then call the damn pigs.

Shows that you're not culturally enriched yet.

Pic shows post cultural enrichment.

*BOOM BOOM CRASH*
That's all it takes to rock you

Maybe if you had a real door beyond that, the glass would be a good first warning break in sign while he works on your door you can load your mags.

to many arabs to legalize them

Rest of the world can afford a reinforced door or an alarm system. Rest of the world doesnt have guns because we are too densely populated we dont all have 9,629,091 km2 to populate

that's true, uk has a better class of criminals

nothing to lose your head over though.

Like getting raped by American born nigger or a hispanic migrant is any better

they actually didn't manage to behead him

also you seem to think that if he'd been armed he'd have been able to stop them from running into him with a car

We have metal doors and bars on windows in Russia.

after they jump over my electric fence, pass my angry rottweiler and somehow break my triple lock hardwood door, only to be greeted with more doors to reach the second floor (where all the goods are) yeah i don't think so, even after that that burglar manlet (cuz mexico) would still have to face me (1.80, 90kilos [not an obeast]) and my steel bat.

>reinforced door
>alarm system
Yes I'm sure your average house in greece in an impenetrable fortress. Surely criminals who somehow slip in anyways will scurry off at the sound of a meaningless alarm when they know the inhabitants are unarmed thanks to their cucked government.

>this thread again

man that choco taste so gud, it's really lame that muricans would never get to taste it.

this thread proves how many newfags are on this board

this is a classic fucking Sup Forums meme

>punch burglar
>get sued

thanks merkele

8th safest country in the world. No one breaks in here in the middle of the night to steal a few $. We don't have niggers so our criminals steal when houses are empty.

Also this is on my wall. The guy would probably be armed with a malee weapon too.

My door isn't made of cardboard you retarded Amerifat.

I'm getting my first handgun in a few weeks. Any recommendations?

Only interior doors in burgerland are weak. Exterior doors are usually metal. What are windows though?

By living 100% white small comfy town.

there is no burglar epidemic anywhere in the West so you should at least entertain the idea that other systems can work as well.

and i bet your house isn't made of that thin like paper material like the gringos, might be costly but nothings beats good old bricks, concrete and steel beams.

Get a Tokarev pistol. 7.62x25 one. Very cheap and a good working pistol from Serbia. 8 shots is more than enough.

You can get one for around 200$ and ammo is cheap

>jewed country
>usa has more jews than israel

Are American doors made of paper?
>Current year
>Doesn't have a metal door
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Owning a gun

If you shoot your robber, he wins.

I think it takes a lot more than Queen to break in a door.

gringo doors are made of cardboard.

>Shoot intruder
>Get 20 years in prison for murder
Protecting your waifu pillow isn't worth spending the rest of your life in jail.

doesn't seem like the kind of ammo I'd easily come by. Never heard of it. I'm leaning towards one of the wonder nines

Most Sup Forums browsers like to pretend they would be man enough to pull the trigger.

>putting a vent on the bathroom door

why

Check your gun stores online. Just because ammo is not famous does not mean it is hard to come by. And it is like 3 times cheaper than 9 mm. Just buy like 1000 rounds in one bulk.

>2016
>not knowing gardening tools are a better deterrent for burglar scum

CZ 75B. Trust me.

I beat a gypsy with a wooden spoon. I would pull a trigger on a nigger if he was breaking in my house.

I would lure him in far in my house and let him get real close. I would risk it all to have a nice self defense case

By not living in a shit hole country.

this

I've had a lot of people recommend it. What about the CZ 75 SP-01?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll still go with the 9mm.

shameless advertisement opportunity : just install some turkish steel doors:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

I would definitely read your book 'Gypsy spoon beating 101' and, if you got the time, 'Pull a trigger on a nigger'.

>implying I justify it
>implying self defense is legal here
somebody here actually got in trouble for unleashing his dog on a burglar.
Although I do keep a Maglight next to my desk.

Sig p226 in 9mm.

Don't worry, user. Your neighborhood will be Diversified soon, it's probably happening all ready.

1. We do have guns. We just also have a sensible licensing system that (a) keeps them almost entirely out of the hands of criminals and crazy people, and (b) prevents most people from owning easily concealable guns.

2. Burglars tend to target empty houses, even when the occupants don't have guns. There's nothing a gun can do to help you if you're not home.

>said the 60% white, over run with mudslimes, niggers and nigger-tier mexicans country.

Why the fuck would I have a wooden door?

your doors are made of paper of what?

Good slave.

1. most burglars are not stupid and will try to guarantee you are not home before robbing you;
2. this virtually does not happen in my country;

>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house.
Guess what it takes for a burglar to shoot me.

thehill.com/regulation/244620-obamas-bid-to-diversify-wealthy-neighborhoods
newsmax.com/Newsfront/hud-neighborhoods-wealths-poor/2015/06/11/id/650022/
Try to keep up, paco.

all i can afford is a nugget so if i ever get robbed, hopefully my neighbor is getting robbed too because i'll probably take him out with the same bullet.

Since when did a Progie have anything worth stealing?

>Murrican talking about being Jewfied
wew
But yes I'm armed. No I don't feel like telling everyone about it the same way I don't need to tell people what I wank off to.

To let the burglar break into your house and than use your gun against him and proof to the rest of the world that gun allowance is da best!

If you can afford a nugget, you can probably afford a hipoint. They're ugly as sin and cheap but the warranties are surprisingly good.

And what makes you think crooks will follow the law?
The law also says that you aren't allowed to steal shit.

Well most 9 mm bullets are x19 or x17, 7,62x25 is a longer and more thin bullet with less stopping power and more penitration. It easily penitrates level 2 body armor sometimes even level 3.

Gun rights are something I support but you should also make it a bit harder to break into your house.
Honestly, why? Why do suburbs have wooden doors?

I live in a not so great area of my town and I don't even bother locking the doors. Canadians just don't do that kind of shit. We don't need to live in fear like Americans do.

>common sense murder legislation
>background checks for bomb vests
>penis licensing to prevent rape

>Not having metal doors

Burger logic implies crime should be lowest in Africa and other developing countries.

>this entire thread
>m-muh sturdy doors

Taurus 9mm runs from about 200 to 250$
12 rounds double stack, and is alot like the Glock, except made in Brazil, and cheaper

Europre logic, crime should be lowest in Mexico.

Kill yourself, faggot.

>not posting the bleng version

>2016
>living in a house

igloo/ice cave master race

both reptilian jews and sand niggers hate the cold me

*BONG BONG KERCLANK*

That is all it took for me to welcome the immigrant into my home. After having tea and discussing world events, we began to laugh at burger lovers and their irrational clinging to firearms. Hahahaha.

A bit of hospitality and sound reason led to a mutual res

You're stupid as shit then, leaf faggot

>lets immigrants in to discuss shit
>trails off in mid sentence because being raped by immigrants.

Top kek!

candlejack is an immigrant. it all makes sense

Americans and their cardboard houses

25 years, not a single robbery on my street.

Enjoy your crime-ridden hellhole you so intelligently choose to live in, Einstein!

We have lots of guns but you need to have clean record and good reason for it.

They don't, but it still makes guns way harder for them to obtain. Also criminals respond to incentives and disincentives like anyone else - we have relatively harsh penalties for unlawful gun ownership and they have little need of them considering no one else is armed. Even our cops don't carry guns (though they do have them in their cars).

it only makes it harder for law abiding citizens to obtain.
Criminals give negative fucks about the law, why should a criminal follow the law anyway?

Like any government is ever going to consider, "to protect against the government" a good reason.

Not a problem for me now. Just got this yesterday.

Good choice as you don't even need shells. All you have to do is pump the handgrip and criminals for miles around will flee.

>Lock the doorways closed
>set the armored cuckshed on fire.
Congratulations! You built your own oven.