Rekt bread

rekt bread
searching for the webm where a sandnigger get shot by a tank or a anti tank canon

Boop

it's pretty common, someone should have it

thought i saved it but apparently not :/

bump

>tfw gookmoot turned off legacy recaptcha

The one with the mounted machine gun on the back of a pick up truck?

what does that mean? is that good or bad?

mhm can't remember, it was something big, he was ripped into pieces which flew around.

legacy recaptcha was way easier than these bridges and cars. it was two words and you typed them in. quick and easy.
so fuck gookmoot and his faggot mods.

holy fucking shit? dead?

still bumping

I wouldn't mind so much if all the images were clear, but since we're effectively training their AI deep learning shit, we're told "find images with cars" and given nothing but images with a minute fraction of a car in the corner, turning it into a guessing game... did the AI agree with you that there is a car in that picture? Fucking ludicrous.

Nerve gas again, its deadly

did his bicep just detach from his elbow??

yes sir

>the trip
That guy is doing God's work

>I BET THE GAINS GOBLINS DID THIS!

I believe the software behind Sup Forums, has now updated it so the legacy no longer works, as is such with other sites using it. So chinkmook couldn't do anything about it.

That kid died as a result of his injuries. You can't post something like that.

Why the fuck did the judge not do anything???

kek

i worked with a guy that popped his bicep like that picking up sheet rock. it took him over a year to heal and his arm is still fucked.

i popped a calf muscle running up a steep hill. i felt it unwind and i fell face first on the road. i still had to limp about 1.5 miles to get help.

Don't let the thread die
Story:
>Ay familia lets go pose on da tren tracks!
>Que?
>Tren tracks! Selfie! Come on puta!
>Oke dere is tren comin but pose for few more seconds!

Every time I select an entire car, it disagrees with me. When I select a wheel, it agrees.

really weird, somehow some rekt threads are full of clips and sometimes they die really fast

LOL... stupid sand nigger. Glad he died.

good father

how can you not hear a train comming ffs xD

so what happened, did someone left the wagon door open?

He is lucky just tearing a bicep. I crushed a disk lifting 2x that pussy weight