When american students die in school shooting, do their parents have to pay their children's debts ?

When american students die in school shooting, do their parents have to pay their children's debts ?

School shootings happen in highschools.
Debt happens in college.

Excellent bait cher compatriote ...

maybe

Curious about this as well.

lol

Of course they do. I don't see a connection here and I'm anti-gun.

No.You can only inherit debts together with some other property willingfully.For example, there is a debt of 1k dollars your granny had and you have to pay it if you wish to own her house.But you can't randomly inherit someone's debt and get forced to pay it.

je sais que ici les proches des victimes des attentats ici ont du payer leurs impôts (mais c'est pareil pour les décès normaux).

When Muslims kill the last Frenchman, do they have to pay their mortgage?

Such a good question.
I think the parents should still pay their debt, its only fair.

Nope. Debt doesn't transfer like that

No, it says in the document for repayment how a person no longer has to pay for student debt. The first requirement in the list is:

>You die.

dunno paki...

I'm actually curious about this. Obviously the parents don't have to pay it but what happens to the debt? Does it just get wiped clean or do they discharge it to the tax payers?

Why do brits not like frogs?

It's like being from LA and hating New York

Isn't it like what cultural differences are there really?

>when the stooge comes to defend its master

If they cosigned it, then sure, they are liable.

The white male nearest to the shooting has to pay it.

i prefer our malians and algerians muslims than the dirty pakis in england

If your in college and have a none government loan yes.

At least over here, parents are always responsible for any debt their children accumulate under the age of 18. Furthermore technically any purchase a minor makes on their own that exceeds the amount of money a child should reasonably have at their free disposal (somewhere between 50 and 200, I forget) is null and void if the parents did not give their express consent at the time. So children couldn't really accumulate debt easily if they tried, and if they manged to, it would be the parent's fault anyway.
And if they were of age normal laws of inheritage would apply, as outlined by

If they consigned, yes. However federal loans have a clause for such an occurrence so that they ultimately do not pay anything iirc. I'm not sure about private loans.

Like any debt, there is a risk it won't be paid back, which is offset by interest. Unless there is a sudden death of all college students other interest payments will cover the loss.

sick burn

Thanks nigger, any economic related shit bores me to tears so I don't read about it.

If they took debt under age of 18 its not their debt but their parents.

If they co-signed, yes
if its all under the parents, yes
if its all under the child, No

Not in Germany.
You inherit the debt of you parents, grand-parents and everyone else you are somewhat related to, unless you reject all of it. I did so when my father died, only to find out some insurance covered his debt, leaving 4,000 bucks to spend. It went to the state.

God, even Germany's debit laws are cucked

Do you have to pay taxes for inherited money in the States?

When French die in concert hall shootings do their parents have to pay for more muslim refugees?

college shootings happen if their azns

ex cho, supreme gentleman..

That's what I said.

fuck you french cunts, you let multiculturalism ruin my country. I fucking hate france now and I wish major french places would just die. I hate muslims and I hate multiculturalism. I just wish things were the way they were

They never were "the way they were"

>american
>blaming another country for multiculturalism

Yeah but they could honestly be worse. You pay a small tax referred to as estate tax on any property you desire to inherit. If you're an average southerner such as myself, you'd likely pay a few hundred in taxes for about 50 acres of land.

These comics fucking suck.

I'm French and italian. I didn't choose to be where I am. I didn't choose to be french or italian. I wish I lived on an island like I used to a few years ago

Multiculturalism comes from your country.

Not if the student signed alone but dawg if the parents co-signed it's ogre.