Ive killed my roommate. then fucked her. twice. probably will do it again, but she begins to cool...

ive killed my roommate. then fucked her. twice. probably will do it again, but she begins to cool, smell a lil bit and is not as tight as she was at first.

why did I do this? dunno, maybe cause i got fed up by her bullshit reasons to not drink with me and by her hitting on my wannabe friend, by how nice they get along with each other and by realizing im too different to have such relationship with her.i had been toying this idea since the beginning of January and imagined this in detail. then i was shocked by myself. well fucking shocked. after that turns out tanya is not fucking off till summer cus her parents dont have the money for flat rn.

how did this all happen? she came home, i was in the kitchen, she headed towards her room and i punched her in the face, she fell on the floor. i punched her a few times again, blood started coming out of her mouth and she asked me to leave. i didnt leave lol. i began choking her while she kept saying smth like "leave". at one moment she clarly passed out, but her heart kept beating. i decided to fuck her while shes still warm, as they say. having finished, i realised that her fucking heart was still beating. i squeezed her neck for some longer - didnt work. then i took a knife and cut her throat. i dunno how well i did, but there was decent amount of blood. whats interesting is that heartbeat was there. then i stabbed her with the knife in between the ribs twice. then i chatted with sasha from her telegram, fucked her again and decided to type this. as it trned out, people are surprisingly tough, or i wasnt strong enough to strangle her fast enough. at one moment i also stuffed her mouth with her tights to not see blood and to stop hearing some weird sounds her body kept making. ah, and also i squeezed her neck with one of those ropes i bought to try out shibari with her. irony, huh? oh well, such details may be interesting only for fucked up pervs.

the story is real and was proved by major russian media. took place 22/12

Other urls found in this thread:

thequestion.ru/questions/355411/kto-takoi-artem-iskhakov-i-zachem-on-ubil-svoyu-sosedku-tanyu
youtube.com/watch?v=QtUUnt4wZMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee0-QlFmIWo
moscow.sledcom.ru/news/item/1197520/
telegra
lenta.ru/brief/2018/01/23/stud/
rgho.st/private/6hJ7lCNpQ/2c42395052a013cf3df1c92258f9fa03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pics or fake and gay

This

your welcome

Timestamp with body

This

Spasibo abu

woah....

new photos might pop up in her telegram @inthecarbegind
old ones are already there

tyan ne nuzhny

rush b

I checked rusmedia.

Google translate this:
thequestion.ru/questions/355411/kto-takoi-artem-iskhakov-i-zachem-on-ubil-svoyu-sosedku-tanyu

Hanged guy killed the girl and then himself.

he also fucked a corpse 3 times

>ive killed my roommate. then fucked her. twice. probably will do it again
Wait, you have killed and raped her already twice and you plan to do it again? How can you kill somebody multiply time, necro user?

brutal, 3 lives wasted tho, and it seems like they are around 19? fucking hell

were*

2 lives. He was 18, she was 19.

Why does "she" look like a "he"? Where are her boobs?

it was 2 guys...

1) she was pretty flat
2) dying doesn't really help looking good

OMG! Someonesz callz 9 one one right a wayz! yOU GOING DOWN MOTHER FUCKER!

you're literally a loser if you don't know who this is

he is not funny

who the fuck is that?

protip: be carefull of your roomate choices

Mr. Beans Insane Cousin Mr. Stabby?

that picture on the cabinet

> i remember realising how beautiful and clean love is when i was on acid. that's what my braint turned it into. what have i become. sorry. I cannot atone for my sins. i'll kiss tanya's cold forehead and will be preparing. she is lying there cold with unmoving fingers. what have i done. fuck fuck fuck fuck
> i want to tell so much more, but i don't know what
> if you ever have a friend/girlfriend that will be suffering like that about someone, hit him in his face and try to explain that nothing good will come out of it. it just destroys you and rapes fucks up your mind
> i ruined happy lives of several people, and what for? only emptiness left in the end, which will devour me. it's interesting to see a reaction of all people we know, but no, i must die. i just have to. i hope, i'll manage. last cigarette is left. there is no way back. this copypaste is a quintessence of attentionwhoring. try to remember any good things about me. i've never thought that this how it all ends. i'm writing these last words and go away. it's a pity that i won't be able to watch tv series with her and talk.
> forgive me. don't try to blame yourselves, that you didn't look after me or something like that, nobody could predict that i was able to do this
> no emotins. i've reached Zen. drink it for me to go to hell. farewell. goodnight, sweet princess.

If this thread makes it onto a retarded top 10 plz include this comment in the video k thanks bye

haha thats arron kyro a sponsored skater from the bay area

Khokly sosat

your story is bullshit.

>artem killed and raped his roommate tanya
>artem then killed himself

now you freaking tard wants to be edgy and shit

Tы чo, пидop, зaлyпaeшьcя тyт? Жpи, чтo дaют, гoвнo.

Hello from Russia.

A cho ne zapostil sisechki?

Poshel v pizdy, retard.

Fucking google translate kids.

Пишy в эпичнoм тpeдe

if someone took him off the rope, he has gone down already

olds here?

youtube.com/watch?v=QtUUnt4wZMQ

Фeйк

Pls kids.

I fucked your mom whore

Net, eto Abu.

abu = polezhaykin confirmed

How am I losing you, omega-shoddy. You more often in front of a mirror, repeat that you are not a ruffled foreigner, look at you whores spidoznye will give. Kill yourself, neumzhchina.

I hochu mems with polejaykin

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee0-QlFmIWo

Dear Sup Forums! My name is Lyuda and I'm from Moscow.
Could you kindly please to make a full news story about two guys from Moscow.
Today he killed VINISHKO TYAN. He posted a horrible story about this murder - I mean he facked dead girl three times and than killed himself.

>pic
OMG easy lol facepalm

FUCKING MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

pozhuy shit, eblan.

Aren't you that shizouebishe from /moba/ threads, banning which got me really pissed off?

Кyдa пepeкaтывaтьcя??? Haш b зaкpыли aaaaaaaaa

Taк пoцoны, нa двaчe тpeды тpyт штoли?

Пepeкaтывaeмcя нa lolifox.org

>Aren't you that shizouebishe from /moba/ threads, banning which got me really pissed off?

Well, let's disassemble the parts you wrote)) It seems that you are really shell-shocked, offended by the life of the imbecil)) I can tell you in the face, ready to come listen?) All that fucking you wrote this simple cunt, rembo room)) from that you wrote a lot, your life will not be better)) do not piss off the bags, many of you in the spring thawed away)) About such as you say: Mom did not want to, dad did not try to) Look at my message to you

her nudes

the fuck is this thread about? Seriously wtf is going on here? post a news link or something

deathbed past

/e3/Id6MmRKGwX8pT9uPl4UODWpCJTVn90f8WKqq51A=

AES 128 crypto

Key: 1234567890123456

use uncriptor and translator

Oh, lol, where did this little deer get away? From / vg /, apparently, if he does not know that there is only one completely illiterate down in the third and this down - you. Your crooked posts I detective at a time, so it's doubly ridiculous when you try to seed and suck yourself.

Hy чe, пидopaхи, кaк oнo?

moscow.sledcom.ru/news/item/1197520/

Hi guys. I'm called artem iskhakov and I want to tell a story about what happened tonight. 01/22/18 03:40

I killed my neighbor. and fucked. twice. perhaps I will do it again, but it starts to cool down, slightly unpleasant to smell and not as narrow as it was the first time.
how did it all happen? she returned home, I was sitting in the kitchen, she started to go to her room and I punched her face, she fell to the floor. I hit several more times, she bleeds from her mouth and she starts asking me to leave. I did not go, lol. I began to choke her. During this, she still continued to say something like "go away." At one point she clearly lost consciousness, but her heart continued to beat. I decided quickly, while it was still cold, as they say, fucking her. Having finished my business, I realized that my heart, a bitch, is still beating. then I held my hands on my neck again - zero effect. Then I took the knife and cut her throat. I do not know how well I did it, but the blood was decent. Ich, the pulse still remained. Then I took a knife and stuck it to my left between the ribs two times. then I pissed with the sasha in the cart from her phone, fucked again and decided to go write this text. people are surprisingly tenacious, as it turned out, or I did not have enough physical strength to strangle her quickly. even at some point, I pushed her pantyhose into her mouth, so as not to see the blood and not hear any strange sounds that continued to emanate her body. and, and even pulled the throat of one of the ropes I was buying to try the shibari with her. ironically, yes? Well, okay, such details are important only to all the fucked perverts.

they're all in russian, yet

give better instructions

This is common and fashionable thing in Russia. Androgyne girls wearing geek glasses and oversize casual clothes. They also like philosophy and malt liquor (but of course they like cheap drugs and sex mostly).

I’m confused, so is OP the one who did it or is it just a translation of a post someone made before?

>Your crooked posts

A нaхyй oнo нaдo?

Teбя eбёт?

same, no fucking clue & half these posters seem like they half ass know english

This is a straight translation of pre-suicide letter of murderer in OP.

Maть твoю eбy пo чeтвepгaм

It's translated part of his "last message":
telegra .ph/Artyom-01-23

Kazakova Street in Moscow

FIND THE APARTMENT

no, it's a partial translation of a note that was left by a guy who did this

this is another part

As i'm reading this translation...
>as they say, fucking her
>I realized that my heart, a bitch, is still beating.
>I held my hands on my neck again - zero effect.
>Ich
>stuck it to my left between the ribs two times.

I can't go on, this is too much...

lenta.ru/brief/2018/01/23/stud/

You can google translate it if you want. This is detailed media article about it.

TL;DR middle class Russian teenagers had 'relationship' even though the girl was married and they didn't fuck, both studied at top Moscow univerities and decided to rent an apartment together. After drug using the guy went full retard, killed this girl and fucked her corpse after. Then he realised what the fuck he just have done, wrote a big letter describing how he loved her and 'finally managed to have sex with this goddess'. Hanged himself. Fin.

What in the name of...

stupid or what?

Pizdec u nih medlennaya borda

You open any decryption site AES 128

Enter the key and insert the cipher - you get a link with the paste.

Done today by guys from 2ch

OP got it right

what a complete beta faggot.... he should have left her alive and purged his degenerate soul from this planet. fuck people like this faggot, .. RIP poor girl

They say if guns were allowed in Russia - such cases wouldnt exist. The girl could kill him with her pocket Ruger.

damn russians are bloodthirsty ruthless faggots

rgho.st/private/6hJ7lCNpQ/2c42395052a013cf3df1c92258f9fa03

text. use translator

Ohhhhh Okay thanks

> girl
kek