Anyone want to discuss sweden with a swede?

Anyone want to discuss sweden with a swede?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VD3aQPyw0bg
youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where you at ? in sweden i mean

No, fuck off Ahmed

How do u define a swede?
>inb4 cuck
real answer please

how much do you like the cawk?

Ställer den obligatoriska frågan som dyker upp i alla Sverige-trådar så vi får det överstökat;
"Nån som vet vart man kan köpa röka i Västerås?"

Westcoast
Knowing that you arent iranian
No clue dude

not that bad then. Gothenburg or at least its surroundings aren't that fucked

Well i dont hear smattering of bullets on my fuckinh windows

allt är bra then :D

i'm thinking of moving there from the UK. should i ?

hey guys im from stockholm, we havent had a shooting for like 3 days now, its not that bad

what about a skott-i-råttan ?

I've been skiing in Sweden, it was damn cold and I loved it, the people were quiet but nice.

Reporting in from Dalarna

I would chill for a couple of years when we dont have a welder for a prime minister

cool i was at branes recently

Yeah we swedes like the the idea of not fucking with eachother

yeah i'll be here till brexit happens. then i'll be making my way there.

And I appreciate it! I hate loud people, it added to the peaceful atmosphere lol

Snow was top quality too.

Why are you not out working and paying taxes so your government can import more African Muslim immigrants

oh my god me too we would be like bffs can i have your number

Has Mohammad fucked your wife yet?

OP here. How do you think SD would be seen in the rest of the world? Here its a fascist-super-right winged but if Bernie was a commi what is Åke?

are you fucking kidding lol

youtube.com/watch?v=VD3aQPyw0bg

compared to Malmo

SD is slightly left of center looking from a world perspective.

we are gonna have swexit soon we hope, EU suck dick faggot

SD is fucking left you moron

You tell me. I have no idea how our goverment thought of taking in more than our system is capable of but not enough to make a diffrence

Better move to sweden and start helping to kick out all twats than stay in the UK

If we look past the brotherly bickering, do you like Norway and people from Norway?

Jimmie is more left than Bernie you idiot

true

Im hoping my future wife is gonna be norwegian

It's like sweden new game plus

how does it feel to share a name with pig food?

Cool man. I am currently working on one of yours who is living in Oslo. How about Danes? I like you guys a lot better than danes. But thats probably because its easier to understand you. Danish is a shit tier language.

people that don't looks like arabs. people whos first laungue at home is swedish. that goes for your parents and and their parents.

>name with pig food?
its Rutabaga you dick ... don't try and put your own slang into this

Är det någon som har röka i Västerås?

why are you filling up our jails with your dirty citizens?
-Norway

We hate Danes. The worst people in the world to be honest, ask any Swede, they will all say the same.

Are there that many swedes imprisoned in norway?

>he same.
what did we ever do to you swede

How in-the-public-eye is Pewdiepie over there?
When all the controversy happened, did Sweden ever cover any of it like the WSJ did?

How is your muslim daddy treating you?

SwedeMeme here.
Sweden is kind of a meme, everyone thinks that it is completely cucked, and they are completely right.

People like me, are stuck inbetween. The native swedes hate me for being so right wing, but at the same time they cant counter my arguments.

Meanwhile, im just planning on geting my EDU and then getting the fuck out. Sweden wont be cucked forever, you forget that the pendulum swings and it does swing hard. Sweden and many other european countries will do something, something very unethical I assure you.

It is not the first time europeans have thrown out sandniggers and it isnt the last time either.

But yes, sweden isnt cucked everywhere of course. I live in a very white city, in a very white area. Where I go to University though, is another story. Lots of nigs.

Such a waste of resources. The funniest thing is when other european countries claim they are not cucked. Oh the western delusion! Only in the west. You will soon follow the path of sweden whether you like it or not, our leaders chose for us. Just like yours will chose for you. Do they deserve death? Of course. It is only a matter of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8

How long until Sweden flips its shit and becomes a right-wing fascist state as a consequence of its misandrist government and the migrant invasion?

no

Where do i find a good weed dealer in sweden?

but maybe niggers who have swedish passports. Norwegian prisons are a haven

Good places to visit? offbeat maybe? With proper swedish culture. 2 days or 1 week to spend.

I feel like danes are just a human shield when like germany attacks and the finns is a shield to protect us from russia.

Åk till ghettot bara och fråga första neger, hur svårt kan det vara?

Odinism vs Islam
Can we resolve this conflict without rape and murder please? I don't want Sweden to stop being a Police state, but I do want them to have pretty white babies?

Sant min vän, mycket sant

Fuck off american. It is only called rutabaga in north america, as with everything else, the rest of the world calls it something else and called it that long before americans came up with their dumb name.
It is not canolla bw, it is rape.

>Good places to visit?
Rinkeby, a peaceful little place just outside Stockholm.

Finns are fucking crazy. I love them. Little small talk and lots od alcohol

Rinkeby is one part just outside of stockholm. Very nice place with lots of authentic swedish resturants and culture

Of course what did I think asking... my bad
> Police in Sweden placed the district in the most severe category of urban areas with high crime rates

Please help. They can make swedistan true if you flee the country
They didnt cover him as much in sweden as in usa. I dont think people care about him. Its more like a good for him vibe here in general

Thats just the what the right wing media wants you to think

Ok user... Will check it out. Any other suggestions? Maybe more in the north end?

^^^ Post above

OP here
What do swedes and norwegians think about a new Kalmar union. Now its 2 v 1. Russia and china against USA.

kolla flashback o köp från internet apa

What would we contribute against china+russia? And what does the kalmar union mean/contribute in this day and age

är det safe o köpa på nätet?

Den där jävla fittan, förlorade allt vi hade.

Nej, det är alltid polisen som säljer

sålänge de skickas inrikes brukar de inte vara problem