Fb/ig fap, continuing with caitlin

fb/ig fap, continuing with caitlin

looking for pole dancing sophie

Interest in her?

Couple of classy ladies right there.

Yes please keep going

My favourite collections yko.io/BGbSQ

Yes, go on!

i asked last thread, but could you dump what you have of her, maybe to an imgur album or something? she's hot as fuck

Damn more lefty

I wanna cum all over her

Dat ass?

She is a beautiful babe

The real question, is where she at?

Never stop posting user keep goin

Ill just continue here

Do you like her in a dress?

Slut

pretty much

She is fine user

massive slut, that body was built for fucking though to be fair

God I love that one, might just be my favorite pic of her so far!

Two worthless cunts. I would hog tie them both then let one watch while I punch the other one until I knock a few teeth out . Then I would piss all over her and then take her in till it smells links bacon. After thatthat I would get a spiked dildo and fuck her worthless ass with it dry. After it is covered in blood and shit, I would shove it in the otheir ones pussy then make the first piece of fuck meat lick it clean. After that I would get a tube ofof icy hot and squeeze the whole thing into her ass . Then get a butt plug and put gorilla glue all over it and plug her up. Then I would klick her in the face and start on her friend so she does not get jealous. I would get another dildo that I had soaka in jit sauce and ram it so far in her ass it gets stuck then I would taser her filthy clit . Then punch her face until her eyes are swelled shut and then invite a fre homeless men in with open sores and scabs to fuck what holes these dumb bitches have left. Would make sure they hobos have not showered in at least two weeks. And I would force the girls to thank their rapist or they will get their clits tased....When the hobos are done I would get dildos I soaked in hot sauce and coat themit in glue and roll them around in broken glass then ram them up each of those stupid whorrs useless cunts. Then I would kiss then on the cheek and tell them that tomorrow I won't be so nice .

Phat booty Puerto Rican, plenty more if interested

what? why the random girl and question?

Nevermind that...

she's got a hot tongue.

Why not?

leave names if you want me to message your whore

yeah yeah, you sound like you'd ask them to open bobs and vagene.

how do you know her?

She's easily the prettiest girl I've seen in a while on here

This stuck up cunt really pisses me off. I would tie her hands up over her head and hang her up on my rafter and punch her gut and her ugly tits. Then I would tazer her for a little bit . After that I would cover my hand with a thick globe and coat it in icy hot and roll it around in broken glass then finger her ass hole . One, two, three then fisting it. After it is covered in shit and blood I would foster her worthless cunt with it making sure both her holes are stretched out. Then I would get a thin glass rod and coat it with hot sauce and put it in her urethra and when it is all the way in punch her so it shatters inside her. Next I would put on some surgical gloves and get a pair of pliers and rip most of her teeth out making sure to save then in a jar. Then make her suck my cock and rim my asshole. After I cum I would take her teeth and shove them in her ass and get a butt plug and coat it in glue and shove it in her to keep her teeth in her worthless ass. Then I would punch her in her who're face and tell her no man will ever want some dumb toothless cunt. Next I would get a curling iron and let it heat up all the wat before putting it all the way in her ugly cunt

mhhhhh! more

jeez man, go take a walk or something

virginity confirmed

Man, I have to leave...
Can you post one of your faves from her?
Will I see you around here user
Dumping more of her someday?

Damn I need all of her.