youtube.com/watch?v=HwiOepozSNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks comfortable

based

taeyeon's face

never forget you
i’ll remember you
i'll remember you (that way)

I hope you guys weren't being mean to my waif while I was gone.

Based JeongMo

...who is this dyke? Kpop idols are really out here downgrading to youtubers? Why does everyone want to be a youtuber now?

>fyeahchorong added links to the source pics back
n i c e

the one thing that's worse than bangs? overlong bangs

when's weki meki's comeback anyway?

i want to lick momo's face

Great thread

so goddamn sick of her whining. it's totally ruining my once favorable opinion of her

she did it once calm down

omo

word

not really, she keeps doing it

i think she's reading a comment there dbh

youtube is where the money is

What did she do?

>another KPOP thread

THAT TEARS IT!

You see this picture? Right here? Yeah, this picture... IS THE END OF YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR DESCENDANTS' EXISTENCE IN THIS DIMENSION.

This symbol means every single bad word ever conceived in the known universe, COMBINED AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIMES OVER!

Your feelings eradicated from the slivers of the earth is the least of your worries upon staring this horrid picture in your putrid eyes. Creaks will flood in air, swords will cling on to hands for dear life, earthquakes will fold into airplanes of foil, and firetrucks will live in volcanoes. And that's just the first nightfall alone... Or what will be your last TWILIGHT!

Good morrow, disgusting cherubim. You recline solar eclipses slitting your throats and blanket yourself in mirrors. Arbiters emit periapt nooses of radiance to obliterate your corse.

ok i think you're right, i take back my scorn

her frustration with sm's treatment of f(x) seems pretty fair

not anymore, she's about 2 years late for that

its almost Halloween, time to get spooked

youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw

She's contracted to SM, but SM doesn't give her any jobs. No jobs no money, so she tries youtube now.

yeah of course it's fair to feel that way but whining to your fans about it constantly is undignified and embarrassing

lol

Wish I was born a qt korean girl.

Tbh if you wouldn't bitch around in her situation you would be literally cucked by SM.

im going back to bed

>no new ip
nice

What is she saying to her, kpg?

>song features legs as a focus point of the dance
>cover it wearing pantsuits

youtube.com/watch?v=qZWVmOXM2iY

rate my song, bros

Your arse are belong to us.

it's impossible to deny SM screws over both foreigners and girls at this point, and at least Amber hasn't sued them

She got a solo and a station song and god knows what other opportunities. SM did great by her all things considered

ew. no wonder they flopped/got shelved.

>7. [+57, -1] I feel like 30% of Koreans are psychos... way too many psychos lately

I hope you choke on your pillow.

>Shake that brass
>SM did great

bruh

4walls did p well tho, i think the reason is mostly that krystal and vic are too profitable as celebs

woah!

how does it feel to be gay, user?

a company can't make you a star on their own, you have to make yourself

amber failed

she needs to stfu

Please respond.

imagine waking up next to this

are you trying to say you don't know f(x)?

oppa...

they gave her a song with fucking taeyeon as a feature on it

how can you make yourself if your group literally gets no activities tho

whoa indeed

Dykes just aren't marketable in korea unless they're only pretending and are actually a cute girl like Jeongyeon.

Stop calling Jeongyeon a boy, even id it's used as a term of endearment.
No

Spoopy

like i said she has had several solo opportunities and she even released stuff on her own channel, which, was actually great imo

but it's like she takes no responsibility for the fact that no one is really into her or her music and it's all SM's fault which is childish and retarded. they gave her more than most people ever get

jeongyeon is one of the least popular members of twice

I already do imagine it

well there goes my dinner

Soon she will turn into a beautiful and popular grill like her sister.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4DaoT_Y9A

Dunno why Amber acts so incensed. You can bend a couple social norms here and there, but you can't break all the rules and be surprised that you aren't popular in Korea.

is it wishful thinking or does the teaser goes a bit hard at the end?
youtube.com/watch?v=HwiOepozSNc

Actually no they didn't. Amber was the one to ask her directly to feature.
And also, who gives a shit about Taeyeon if the song is fucking cancer

Blasting for Bibi

imagine waking up next to this

Plz no she's already perfect

>Amber was the one to ask her directly to feature.
and they gave it to her
you think shes the only one who wants taeyeon to do a song with them?

because she's an ugly dyke. no one is into that androgynous look. who are they trying to appeal to?

so they didn't go soft yet? based

Is this the girl from Dumbfoundead's video?

that's why you never trust teasers

whats wrong with you

Yes.

roastie detected

soty incoming

>ugly
Poor, blind user.

Sadbois or hardbois?

the thing is that Amber wants to work but SM keeps denying her

>expressing my appreciation of Nayeon went to shit

But I'm back so post Cub

no, but the initiationon didn't come from SM's side as you implied. So she has her fair share of contribution already.

the visuals will be sadbois but the song itself will go hard

i just got that feel......

it probably takes tae like 30min to record a part if she wants to, it's not some gift from sm to lend her a featuring if she wants to

i want to feel neutral

it better not be a funny feel. her body of work is no laughing matter

then why isnt she featured on everyones song?

Waifu hipsters. Everyone loves standard visuals (Chewbacca, Sana, etc.). People bag on Jeongyeon but she isn't butt-ass ugly or anything, just not at the level of "idol visual". She's at a level where you can claim her and feel special because you aren't like those other superficial guys.

Amber failed as an idol and failed as a music producer. She should just leave SM already and get a real job. Doubt they're even paying her DESU.

my little sister is using the classic dubu-bun today

Post that brat

i hope so, the individual teasers are really softboy looking but the concept picture not so much 2bh

omo

maybe tae doesn't feel like doing it, but there wouldn't be any point in sm forbidding it since amber called her and tae said she'd do it

does she have any aegyo?