What do you nerds think about Puerto Rico? Is there any hope for us or are we just gonna fade into obscurity...

What do you nerds think about Puerto Rico? Is there any hope for us or are we just gonna fade into obscurity? Also puerto rican from the island, AMA.

that's a terrible flag

You'll have to become a state now, or you're perma-fucked

You just had your power grid privatized. You need to secede but quick.

Have you seen Cuba's?

You were always obscure. No one gives a shit about you.

Also please just sink into the sea and do not try to become a state in the US. We have enough beaners who don't speak our national fucking language already.

Even then, we're still fucked. The people will still find ways to complain, it always happens

Billy-Bob, you so funny!

Nothing will change. Crippling debt and hands tied by congress. The island will stay divided. Pnps will keep begging for statehood crumbs, PPDs will keep taking it up the ass and Pips will fade into obscurity.

All the while the population will keep looking to idiot politicians for guidance.

The country has no will of its own and always thinking "but we small country that means we can't prosper" mentality.

Actually, more people here speak English than Spanish and our culture is heavily influenced by Americans so we assimilate very easy to amerimutt culture

You could always become part of Cuba. You could teach them English and they could teach you how to make proper rum.

Puerto Rico should be the 51st state already.

Do you plan to move out of Puerto Rico some day?

That spot will be fought for by us and New CommieFornia

>more people speak English than Spanish
That is a fucking lie.

Why would one become a part of Cuba?

Hopefully. My Spanish is shit but my English is excellent despite being born full latino. I already know what to do and hoepfully ill find some solace in the US

Excuse the Spelling errors. My fat thumbs wont let me type

Colonized mentality apologizing for a Damm typo. Get some dignity before moving to the mainland.

Why would anyone want to remain an unprotected protectorate of the United Snakes? Puerto Rico has already lost its land and its infrastructure to the corporations. Next it will lose all claim to the oilfields offshore.

Doesn't answer why the island should become a part of Cuba.

>full latino
Él que no tiene dinga tiene mandinga.

Ah, so you're looking only for answers you might understand through osmosis? No reading or thought required?

i used to date a puerto rican girl. she let me fuck her bareback within hours of meeting me. obviously that put her out of the running for wife material but i had a great year with her. crazy monkey sex every night.

jej

No. It just implies that the island can't possibly make it on its own and requires a handout from someone else. Is that what you meant?

Hulebicho de donde ere

Bruh we fucking order big Macs and whopers and all our tech is in preset en Ingles

Near Cabo Rojo and Mayaguez

The political history of Puerto Rico since the arrival of Spain has been one of colonial oppression. The Taíno were self-sufficient. Only a slave's mentality could prevent Puerto Rico from becoming self-sufficient again.
There is a lot of resentment against the US throughout the Caribbean, mostly because they don't want to lose the hand-outs for disobeying Massa. Cuba has demonstrated that you can go your own way.
De todos los esclavos, él que defiende al amo es el más cobarde.

Guraboanon pero estoy en Missouri