Hey femanons, which one would you prefer?

hey femanons, which one would you prefer?

See for yourself

The one with the bigger wallet

This. They would be in a "relationship" with the one on the left while they fuck the chad on the right behind his back.

Then when the loser on the left finds out, she would blame the fact that she cheated on him.

>wristwatch on leg
lmao

Honestly?
The ripped guy looks too girly for me. I like to be the woman in the relationship, and since Im fat I dont mind a bit of chub

Ive seen that guy on the left somewhere. Many times, isnt he famous or something?

"femanons"

One on the left would appreciate you more :/

would nut on/10

regularly posts "humiliate me" threads on Sup Forums

I'll definitely take that compliment.

Agree. Unless you're model-esque in appearance, you're likely not gonna be special to guy on right

Bump

Wanna send me stuff? ill send you some

hurr durr i am the edgiest edgelord

do your algebra homework, dipshit.

right one:
>slightly asian eyes, probably half a gook
>ugly watch
>quite a bit o' pubes
>not fully circumsized
4/10 would not smash

Did mommy forget your juice today?

Left if I want a relationship, right if I just wanna fuck around.

#2 obviously. This isn't even a question

anyobdy want to see my Pb(CH3COO)2 crystals?

No thank you user. I'm not in a nudey mood today, but Im flattered

That's cool, ill ttyl if you add me on kik or w.e

That look is cute af.

Are you really that girl? I mean I've seen her/you here before, even nudes

Yupp

tits or gtfo

Is that World of Warcraft?

Only on Sup Forums...

Indeed, good eye. Deepwind gorge to be exact

You're really beautiful, hope to see more of you

Ay girl keep it up with those eyes, you got great eyes.

I haven't played since the end of draenor and I don't plan on playing again, but damn if I don't have some great nostalgic memories.

how dumb are you?

Legitimate question tho. These are the only pics of me wearing false eyelashes. First time doing so today.

>I'm not in a nudey mood today
Riding the crimson tide, are we?

just show tits tbh

No, just feeling extra fat. Restricting myself to only green tea and apples until dinner today, then going out for a ride tomorrow.

you dont look fat in those pics actually

Putting kind of a timestamp in your filenames isn't gonna sell me. You should at least timestamp your hand and take a picture.

Angles, my man.
I need a waist, just struggling with bad habits. But that's kind of you

My phone does that, not me.

flattery by a true Sup Forumseta, she is not gonna let you fuck here anyway, m8

I think you're hot, with a beautiful face

what happened to tits or gtfo nu/b/ faggots

SAGE

You look like God glued two people together.

Ur sexy af

left because he macht alles

Lmao. Yep, super pale and dont intentionally tan

well, fat, but not the disgusting fat. more like the id still do you fat.
go ahead and take care of your body more, but dont stress yourself over it

If the time of your phone is correct, then that puts you into Australia or maybe New Zealand.

trips confirm it, it's him

That is the nicest thing Ive ever heard. 20-30 lbs is the goal to lose but I fail from overstressing about it. So thank you

She's got them gorjus eyes, and while I'm flattering people, I'm sure you are a fine gentleman who isn't a completely b/tarded Sup Forumslack and I am confidend totally you are capable of original thoughts from time to time.

christ you're hot

Good face to cum on

wow, you are beautiful

>I'm sure you are a fine gentleman who isn't a completely b/tarded Sup Forumslack
Your are wrong, feggit.

why did U paint ur body in white?

Let the orbiting begin

I am not gay. It literally makes zero difference. The big dick, ripped body means absolutely nothing to me. Also, the dough boy with the small dick is no more of a turnoff.

not me. even i wouldnt say something this gay

Wanna be exercise partners? We could workout naked.

You again!
Have you been a good girly today? Or should daddy whip out his garden hose and punish you a little?

hopefully a joke. If not I worry greatly for your future. She wore a 1 piece bathing suit and got a sun tan. Praying you're not serious

this, kek

Its amusing to watch

>I am confidend totally you are capable of original thoughts from time to time.
I WANT TO TAKE A DUMP IN YOUR THROAT, NOW OPEN YOUR FILTHY MOUTH, BITCH!
Original enough for you?

Try water fasting or intermittent fasting, its only hard at the beginning.

someone with skills make a gif or webm with cartoon like hot chick in middle getting it doggy style by chad and a bunch of beta cucks orbiting around the scene with hearts spewing forth and being constantly slapped of shoved away by the hot chick

Fucking lol

>but Im flattered
Don't be. Remember you're on Sup Forums

A compliment is a compliment, no matter who gives it. You're still people

>You're still people
there is only autists, rapists, rednecks and other scum here, you don't want to meet us irl

Obviously the one on the right.

I had a strange old man perving at me this morning

Still a compliment. He obv liked what he saw lol

I might not wanna meet you irl but youre still people with tastes and preferences

And if right one is hugely in debt, while left one owns a big house, a jag and a bank account worth 500k?

That's very nice of you. I will burn your pictures now into my mind and think about you while I am out raping the neighbors cow.

Thanks bb

>hey femanons,
like women actually come here

some do, but most of them are smart enough to not give themselves away

Still the one on the right. OP never said I had to marry them and take on their burdens.

Sometimes its good when they give themselves away

OK, OP didn't say that. But I think it was implied.
So, since you are a woman and as most women probably a whore, we need to zero in on your price here...

What if left had a big house, 2 jags, a small but profitable business and a bank account worth 2,000k?

they do that usually for money and/or attention

Well attention is pretty good.

femanons check out my dick

Get off our board you fucking whale

In that case I would just ride solo for the time being then. Unless I can get the guy on the left to go to gym and start eating right.

Never!

Low self-esteem is unnecesary. Don't let your own insecurities dictate to your preference. Obviously you could take the contrarian opinion to satiate your desire for attention too, but that also stems from low self value.

How would you have sex if you are both so fat your huge belly fat would prevent his tiny dick from reaching your vagina?

Hold all the rolls back, duh

Doesn't even take a hot girl on Sup Forums.

Interesting. Not tempted by wealth. If this wasn't Sup Forums, I would invite you to dinner now. But you are probably a big fat nerd living in mommy's basement anyway. So, bye.

Or just somebody being dishonest, you fucking dingus. I could claim to be a girl and prefer either side for some bullshit reason and you have no way to tell if I'm genuine.

Is that Chico Lachowski?

Are you an idiot? 9/10 would want right... even if the dicks were reversed.

That's what I meant. Sorry, wasn't clear enough. Bye now.

please move away from the equator and only go out at night