Day 2: I'm the OP from yesterday's thread about the married coworker with a thicc ass that, I believe...

Day 2: I'm the OP from yesterday's thread about the married coworker with a thicc ass that, I believe, likes me and wants to bang.

>be me
>arrive 1 hour late for work
>start doing some actual work, catching up
It's around 1 PM at this point, most of my coworkers have eaten or are eating.. they come and go (going to the kitchen to eat).

I get hungry at around 2 PM, so I say out loud "anyone else wanna grab a bite to eat?". The chick says "finally someone.. thank you, let's go", we head to the dining area and there already is someone eating (she must've missed him).

>Fast forward a few hours.

She left the office, I was outside having my smoke break, she comes up to me and chats me up.

Am I autistic, is this how it goes down in the workplace or is she into me even though she's married?

bump

she's waiting for you to make a move.

Depends how she talks about her husband

Autism Speaks ®

Just do your job and stop spilling your spaghetti. Women amazingly actually talk to coworkers for reasons other then sex.

You sound desperate.

She's a coworker. She's married. You're autistic. Add all that up together = leave her alone

>First, post pics of her.
>Second, I've dated 3 girls in my life, the 3 of them had a BF when I met them and I didn't give a fuck about it, try to fuck her anyways

this

Yeah but she's married though...
She didn't even mention him... not even once.
You miss the point, she insists on doing things with me instead of any other co worker, SHE chats me up and always wants to end up with me, preferably alone. That's the issue, no idea what she wants.

I'm being as evasive as possible.

She is into you. Flirt back or seek her out for convos and she will know you are into her also, success chance 70% of a bang since she is seeking you out way more

Bruhh, If she wants to bang, have her send you nudes first. Set up Snapchat, or casually asks how she looks in lingerie, if you get nudes, she wants the D

her being married means absolutely nothing. women cheat on their spouses all the time.

i need the fucking sauce of that picture

Have you ever heard of a thing called office friends? Or more simply, friends?

You know, people that enjoy your company.

It really sounds like all you can think about is sex. And you only see her as a possible sexual partner. Your autism is going to fuck your job up.

"She said hi to me, she must want sex" kek

Do you even know the difference between someone acting friendly and someone flirting with you? Inexperienced?

Don't be an office creepy guy. Everyone will find out. Most people are at work to make money with their job. It's not a dating service. People who see it that way, don't go far. And usually are weird, like you, OP.

Fucc... how do I bring it up while also having an exit strategy? I mean I might be wrong and she might just find me fun to be around and hate the rest? I mean, it would be obvious had she not been married but her being married kinda messes with me. And that ass is too thicc not to hit.
Sorry hombre, no idea.. But that's basically what her ass looks like.. God damn, I always get a semi when she walks past me, and she usually stops near my desk to talk to people, facing away from me.. what a fucking tease.

Just flirt around with her indirectly, stop avoiding her. If she does something stupid, tell her it was cute or whatever blah blah blah. Get your cock wet and bail or keep banging that fat ass of hers.

I get that, I really do and I hope that's it but she seems overly friendly. No idea. I really need a friend right now, moved up and am all by myself, would it be weird to befriend a girl coworker that is also married?

That unibrow

best advice in the thread.

the rest of the idiot anons are obvious virgins.

>she wants to eat lunch with me
>she started up conversations with me
>she must want my dick
get a life you fucking neckbeards and welcome to the real world full of real people that arent your waifu dakimakura.

life isnt a god damn anime you fucking neckbeards. no wonder you are all virgins.

> she insists on doing things with me instead of any other co worker
> he usually stops near my desk to talk to people

L U L

Check it

>Fucc... how do I bring it up while also having an exit strategy? I mean I might be wrong and she might just find me fun to be around and hate the rest? I mean, it would be obvious had she not been married but her being married kinda messes with me. And that ass is too thicc not to hit.
Joke about it until she hints for you to make a move. She might say something along the lines of "user, you know I'm married" while smirking and possibly a light chuckle. that's IF things go right. if she says it with a look of despair, you should more than likely abort mission.

For the nudes, you have to bring it up indirectly. For example, say somebullshit like "heyy, I just heard on the radio some girl got her phone stolen and they saw her all nudes. Wouldn't that suck if they saw yours nudes?" The goal here is, if she says anything like "I don't take nudes", it's a bust but if she says anything besides that she most likely has some nudes of her phone. If she does, say some shit like "pics or it didn't happen." If she likes you OP, she will show you happily

you just sound like you don't want to get cucked which is understandable, but shit does happen in the workplace when spouses aren't around each other for hours at a time. if your wife isn't completely satisfied she won't tell you until after she's cheated.

I've worked in an office environment for most my life. And out of that time I've fucked one milf married co-worker for a long time and there were others that showed and even verbally expressed interest in banging. In the case where we banged, she was the one who initiated and that shit was cash.

Go for it OP.

i bet that snatch is fooking wookie
moar

When someone calls her up for office related inquiries she stops there to answer. Irrelevant. When it comes to lunch or talking about personal issues (i.e. not office related) she chooses me, that was the point, of course she isn't going to talk exclusively to me.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but is it weird to befriend a married girl coworker?

Should I bring it up when we're both boozed up (say at a team building event?) so we're both in the clear that we were both drunk next day?

lmao
Hmm, okay, fuck.

as much as i'd like to to be optimistic the above equation is an accurate representation of the true situation at hand.

any real pics of your coworker?

i guess you can fap on her though, no?

>Should I bring it up when we're both boozed up (say at a team building event?) so we're both in the clear that we were both drunk next day?

nah dude. if you need to get her drunk to do this just forget about it. this isn't gonna happen in a day. you have to put in some work if you want HER TO FUCK YOU. she needs to feel like you're going to provide something that she's missing in her life. IF she's into you and you've been saying the right shit, she'll pursuit you more obviously. she'll start showing more cleavage and biting her lip and shit (trying to be more sexy.)

It depends a lot on how she acts with other people. I have a friend who's very touchy feely and generally kind to everyone. If it were anyone else it would 100% be flirting but when she does it it's 100% not.

Kind of hard to find something like that out in an office. Hang out with her OP. If you really want a friend then it's a win win. You either find out she actually does want the D or you find out she's being friendly.

This sounds like the base story of a sexual harassment suit.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah, that's what I think. But if alcohol is involved things might change a tad.
No, not yet.
I might.
I mean using booze as an excuse, a pretext. I've caught her 'mirin me a few times, I'm pretty fit too, well, above average.
I want a friend firstly, secondly she prefers me over every other coworker. Who knows, maybe she is just friendly and I'm thinking with my cock.
Should I file it?
I posted literally what happened, what exactly is hard to believe? It's so fucking tame.

Be patient. Don't overplay your hand. Be receptive and flirt back. But don't push too far because you could be misreading the whole thing. And if there is something going on the slow teasing and anticipation will only build which ultimately helps you. Time is your friend.

wait wait... the fapping thing is a serious issue - diesnt it affect you psychologically and creates weird situations when you meet?

Sounds like she probably enjoys flirting with you. Flirt back. Don't overthink it. Maybe something will happen one day, maybe not. But just enjoy it for what it is. Unfortunately I work in an office with all men, and I miss having coworkers to flirt with.

That's kind of how it goes in a lot of work places. You pick out a work friend and say fuck the rest of'm. Even if it was flirting it would be hard to tell. Hang out, have fun, see what happens.

Omfg some fags here already told you so but I will also try to actually help you, you autistic fuck...

Even if it is hard to get for you, most of the women out there just like to have a work friends and especially guys without any particular sexual interest. Guy friends are just more relaxed and these women don't want to think about everything they say and don't want to hear fucked up girly stories from their work "friends". Plus, you are maybe even a nice guy to have Smalltalk with...

With 99% probability that's all. Just have nice talk with this women now and than and don't be so fuckin autistic about it...

does she have huge calves like in the first picture?

Knowing she's married means I assume she wants nothing and act accordingly (not asshole-ish but similar) and she seems to like it.

Didn't wank thinking of her yet.. that would just make it awkward when seeing her... I really wanted to sniff her seat though... UGH..
Think that's the best advice I've received so far... isn't it corny in a way.. I don't know... don't want to seem interestd...

Hmm, guess you're right. It's basically a friendship that I'm not acknowledging because she doesn't have a cock and automatically assuming she wants to fuck.
see above ^.

It just seems odd since she's a woman, and it seems ever weirder to befriend a girl without any sexual interest. Is it weird to befriend her?

Pretty much. She hits the gym thinking she's fat but she isn't even remotely chubby, only has a fat ass and nicely shaped calves and feet.

>calves
i lol'd

DO NOTHING. You cannot and should not trust women anymore. It can cost you your job and more. Date outside work or pay hookers.
DO NOT TRUST WOMEN.

this.

Believe it or not she might just think you're a decent human being thats ok to talk to.

How old are you? 14 and working a holiday job at 7/11?

Why should it be wierd to befriend a women without sexual interest?

I bet there is a big age difference between you and her?

She is just flirting. not more.

hahaha why? isn't it correct?

holy fuck fit legs with big nicely shaped calves get me so fuuuuuuucking hard

i'd say go for it OP. Anyone saying that she's just flirting and wants to be friends has never been in this type of situation. men and women cannot be friends without some kind of sexual attraction coming from one side.

26. I don't know, it just feels weird for some reason. Feels as if people will assume it's a facade and that I'm chasin' something.
she is around the same age as I am. We are both the youngest in the office, that's what I assume is at the bottom of it.

>Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but is it weird to befriend a married girl coworker?
no. no its not weird to have friends that are married.

jesus user, do you know how adulting works?

>jesus user, do you know how adulting works?

Been here for many years, still haven't figured it out, hence why I'm here, asking anons.

Yeah, listen to this dude. He obviously has a very solid grasp on reality.

>Yeah but she's married though...

I had a married co-worker who was blowing some of our clients, and who knew would fuck guys when she traveled on business.

We gangbanged our only female coworker at our shop the other night, she showed similar interest to our manager the way she’s doing to you OP

From that you should figure it out yourself. You can do it. Try using your brain once, not your dick.

she might be into u, or she might "just flirt and thats not cheating", so be more direct, or shell just keep flirting, thinking "i still got it, i can do whatever and hell do it cuz he thinks hell get sex, but he wont"

explain.

>Most people are at work to make money with their job. It's not a dating service
Not OP but about 70% of females looks for a mate at work. That's just a statistical reality bro.

okay but im gonna toss this in here just for the fuck of it im probably wrong but maybe shes a hotwife.